URBAN FLORIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: urban florist
There may be more specific results for "urban florist"
For more specific results for "urban florist"
Showing 1-25 of 1,293 Found Reports For more specific results for "urban florist"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Urban Nation Door-to-Door Sales RIPOFF! FAIRWAY Kansas Author: san francisco, California Door to Door Sales: Urban Nation Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Urban House Tees & More Placed order on 8/23/17 and never rcvd shirts. Their number disconnected. No way to contact. Just took my money Internet
Author: Fairfield, California Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Sep 28 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc Urban Talent Style Inc Classic Bait and Switch Scam. A promise of acting and modeling jobs. Payment for classes totally $1750 would come out of checks from jobs they send you on. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2017
Urban Talent Style Inc. My daughter found Urban Talent, and wanted to become a model, so we went to Salt Lake, Urban Talent took pictures and said that she would make a great model. when we talked about the contract, they said that she would have to take a class in order to learn how to walk sit and stand.  Salt Lake City Utah Author: Payson, Utah Modeling Agencies: Urban Talent Style Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 09 2017
Tarot Nova Jennifer Curlette, Joy Curlette, Urban Goddess, ETO, tarot, scam, fake psychic, witch, reader, theft, harassment Sacramento California
Golly, I Wonder Why? Author: SACRAMENTO, Alabama Psychic: Tarot Nova Internet

Sep 09 2017
Royer's Flowers Lancaster, PA is a Scam. Do Not trust U.S. Retail Flowers, Inc Royer's Flowers accepted payment and delivered a fraction of what I paid for. I ordered flowers and added on multiple items. Rather than deliver all the items, they delivered just one set of dead flowers. My friend ordered flowers for a client and never received a thank you. He too suspects they did not deliver his order but he can't ask. For this order, it was my mom so I asked her. She was appreciative but confirmed they did not deliver multiple items I paid for. I highly suggest you order flowers from another place if you want to trust your order is actually delivered. Find a different florist in Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Florists: Royer's Flowers Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Sep 07 2017
Kim's Florist I ordered flowers for my mom. They were to be delivered the same day. I received an email early afternoon saying my order was canceled and I would be getting a refund.It still has not been refunded. Nationwide Author: Wrightsville, Georgia Appliances: Architects & Designers: Kim's Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

10, Report #1391918

Aug 10 2017
urban translations non paying translation agency Istanbul Turkey Author: muğla, Alabama Translation Agencies: urban translations Istanbul ,

Aug 03 2017
urban house tees never received my shipment internet Internet Author: riverside, California Clothing Stores: urban house tees Internet

Aug 02 2017
Enchanted Florist / Patricia Navarro, owner, I work for this company and set up their shop in a month and never got paid for my work. They owe me 2400.00dlls since April . El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Party Planners: Enchanted Florist / Patricia Navarro(owner) ,

Jul 29 2017
URBAN SITTERS LYNN PERKINS (CEO)) FREE CHILDCARE SCAM Nationwide
Author: Fairfield, California Consumer Services: URBAN SITTERS Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pearson vue. Money scam Spokane WA. Washington Blowing smoke Author: Spokane, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: TAS Pearson vue Internet

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 13 2017
Urban Daddy Perks Business in Bad Faith: Invoice nearly 1 year overdue New York Internet Author: Zwolle, Consignment Stores: Urban Daddy Internet

Jul 11 2017
Charles Andrew Leader CA Leader & Associates Chuck Leader Gwenny Birkenstock CADZLAPinks LeeHorse Powered Equestrian Exposed Lisa Marie Hannah Fraud Lee Timothy Troutman The Urban GroupBrandy Miller online troll, cyberbully, stalker, old man, vegan drama, equestrian drama, car drama Mokena Internet Author: Illinois Liars: Charles Andrew Leader Internet

Jul 07 2017
Urban House Tees & More MugsofMine.Co, LA Tees Placed online order, no EMail contact, mailbox full on phone#, no reply on contact us, total appears on credit card. somewhere in Texas Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Jun 22 2017
Pat urban Paul Jones Pat that works at AT&T so call cheap a*s that lives in Roscoe Illinois that has to cut other companies down for services that he hired Pat wanted to buy a used water softener he knew it was used because he could not He could not afford a new water softener Internet Author: Rockford, Minnesota Neighborhood Services: Pat urban Internet

Jun 22 2017
Kim's Florist Tried to send flowers to my sister who was having a bad day.Received email saying ordered was re-funded. Internet Author: MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Kim's Florist Internet

Jun 14 2017
LA Tees outlets Urban House Trees Ordered t-shirts, but they never sent my order Internet Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Clothing Stores: LA Tees outlets Internet

Jun 13 2017
Avas Flowers Rip off Florist! Bayonne, New Jersey Internet Author: Woodside, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Avas Flowers Internet

Jun 09 2017
Urban Daddy Orin Thomas Mallory HuntingtonTamzida ChowdhuryAllison Saul Un paid invoices, scam, rip off, stolen new york New York Company as agreed to pay me if i remove the report Author: Bangkok, Alabama Media Outlets: Urban Daddy new york, New York

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas