Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

urbanmover uk

Showing 1-25 of 2,380 Found Reports For more specific results for "urbanmover uk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Jodee Peevor Online and TotallyFabulouscompletethejigsaw.com Charges when contract is ceased, lack of design, web skills Birmingham, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide Websites: Jodee Peevor Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
National networked investigations Dean Wright Private investigator company allegedly taking on staff as new investigators Oxford. UK. Oxfordshire Author: Sheffield , Alabama Legal Services: National networked investigations Internet

Feb 27 2017
LuxStyle International Froad us,uk Internet Author: hamilton, California Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 23 2017
Chemstore greencross.org espana Bitcoin Scam UK? Internet Author: Athens, New York Drugstores: Chemstore Internet

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 15 2017
Brown (Raymond) Fisher (falsely) Portrayed as Lombard Finance UK Brown Fisher masquerading as an agent for Lombard Finance in UK - advance fee scam Yorkshire UK Internet (Rhode Island phone number) Author: Boston, Massachusetts Loans: Brown (Raymond) Fisher Internet

Feb 15 2017
321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate Travel Agency, 321 Travel, Travel Service Group, Travelate London, UK Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 321 Travel Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
nn investigations dean wright sent me on a £300 investigation home couse with a company became a PI oxford. uk Nationwide Author: Newport, Alabama Security Services: nn investigations Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Fashionmia Bella, Zara Told me I'd get a full refund, but gave me store credit??? 1-75, Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK Internet Author: Watervliet , New York On-Line Stores: Fashionmia Internet

Feb 04 2017
Kiwidrug UK I received products that were inferior maid me sick priced over $500 they started pay by check and keep sending the same order every month taking $200 amonth from my checking account for the last four months without my permission frude UK England Info@kiwidrug Author: Haines city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Kiwidrug Internet

Jan 26 2017
Worldexprrss delivery Couiersem@gmail.com Internet Author: DONCASTER south yorkshie uk, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Worldexprrss delivery Internet

14, Report #1352075

Jan 26 2017
countyourchickens.co.uk WANG GANG countyourchickens sports shoes not a uk company wrong size, wrong type of shoe also appears counterfeit posted from shanghai Internet Author: argeles, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: countyourchickens.co.uk Internet

15, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 11 2017
Mertsville llc Paul Clayton Scammers Uk Internet Author: FRANKLIN, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mertsville llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
s4eeb.eu AKA wang gang froud watch out Estonia or Netherlands uk
Author: hadera, Alabama Sporting Goods: s4eeb.eu Internet

Jan 04 2017
99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario Author: Seaford, Lighting Stores: 99Santa Mississauga, Ontario

Dec 29 2016
Shoes Online My wife ordered leather boots from this English company and got cheap plastic shoes from Shanghai that were nothing like the item shown. They would not respond to her attempts to return them so we canceled the credit card charge. Shanghai (although they say they are in the UK) Internet Author: West Sand Lake, New York Clothing Stores: Shoes Online Internet

Dec 28 2016
Codetrigger Exotechnic Corporation (UK) Ltd Bait-and-Switch oppressive licensing scheme with horrible support Hertfordshire Nationwide Author: dover, Delaware Computer Software: Codetrigger Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Supaflatly Hangzhou CHN aka hindleyjuniors.co.uk showing as My Bag. Rimowa offer was scam; somewhere in China Internet (China - masquerading as UK) Author: London, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Supaflatly Hangzhou CHN Internet

Dec 21 2016
Wmguitars.com Mark Holyer, WM Guitars, WMguitars Mark Holyer of WMguitars.com sends broken guitars...refuses to accept return or help. Terrible experience from their customer service. Dartington Internet
Apology almost accepted Author: kokomo, Indiana Museums: Wmguitars.com Internet