URENTDVD S COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: urentdvd s com
There may be more specific results for "urentdvd s com"
For more specific results for "urentdvd s com"
Showing 26-50 of 33,920 Found Reports For more specific results for "urentdvd s com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
karens tree serrvise k &s sod and more, keren smiley rip off, scam artist, doesnt pay employees auburndale Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Builders & Contractors: karens tree serrvise auburndale, Florida

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet

Oct 12 2017
Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Offers illegal shipping of Cannabis products to all 50 states California
Author: Newport Beach, California Questionable Activities: Ups420.com Aka Clone Queen, THCplant.com, SMS420.com, THClottery.com, Googleweed.com. BRENDON KENNEDY Internet

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Karsa Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Did a trial of Karsa suppose to have been $4.95 S/H. $322.96 later find out its a scam. Newark Delaware Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: Karsa Newark, Delaware

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Money Fraud Somervile Massachusetts Author: Somerville , Massachusetts Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), Massachusetts

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Time and Effort Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Oct 08 2017
Psychic Beverly Winston Called for cleansing & reuniting spell for getting my ex back. Christina Williams/ Dina Winston/Beverly Winston she has an attitude every time we spoke she claims to be in meditation but can never give me insight of what's on. She's money hungry with no type of talent or knowledge of what she's doing. Instead of her doing the work she wanted me to do everything. I hate fake a*s psychics that don't know sh* but in these ads they post results are guaranteed to work in 7 days. I hope they/she come across this report and know that nowadays people will hurt you for scamming them out of money. Low life bi*s. California/ Florida Internet Author: Fort Walton, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Beverly Winston Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Thompson Horse Lot Double S Kill PenTara SandersJacob Thompson Purchased horse as registered. Have video where seller states registration papers accompany the horse. Paid seller to ship horse. Horse arrived without registration papers. Multiple phone calls, texts, email, PMs with no response. Pitkin Louisiana Author: Leesburg, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Thompson Horse Lot Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

44, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
realvegasonlinecasino.com realvegasonlinecasino rip me off take your deposite and if u win they will never pay you they scam and still your money from overseas like cowards you play and deposite at there casino and when or if u win theyll never pay you i been waiting 6 months to collect my winnings they use the same excuse on everybody we under new management or we didnt get your documents when u sent them 5 or 6 times theyll wait 4 months then tell u that after they got them and told u they have them there crooks sombody needs to do somthing about them and give us citizens back are f*g money tell them b*rds get a job like everybody else an stop hiding over seas ripping people off you greedy son of a bi*s lye after lye and if u read everybody they scammed they tell them all the same excuses that shows they dont give a sh* its a game to them deposit or should i say donate your money to us @realvegasonline.com las vegas, and overseas some fu*n where hiding Nationwide Author: theworld, Nevada Offshore Gaming: realvegasonlinecasino.com Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 06 2017
READ! America Lied about pricing, didn't send magazines and call back #'s always say they are disconnected Mesa Arizona Author: Luverne, Minnesota Questionable Activities: READ! America Mesa, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Ticket City Bait and switch Austin Internet Reply Author: Sutton , Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket City Internet