US AIRWAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us airways
There may be more specific results for "us airways"
For more specific results for "us airways"
Showing 26-50 of 23,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "us airways"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Redplum Unwanted mail Internet Author: Richmond, California US Postal Service: Redplum Internet

May 16 2017
direct express Us direct express Fraudulently handled chargebacks On line only Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: direct express Internet

Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Took more money than agreed on. Tucson Arizona
I've already made many attempts to call you Author: Yakima, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Sierra Tucson Treatment Center Tucson, Arizona

May 16 2017
Relias Learning SILVERCHAIR LS Relias Learning withdrew an unauthorized ACH amount of $8,250 from our business account without providing any services. Company is forcing us to use their software after we repeatedly told them we were going with another company. Cary North Carolina Author: Annapolis, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Relias Learning Cary, North Carolina

May 15 2017
Sydney Hare Sydney took advantage of my small business by demanding a significant refund and threatened us with a bad review if we didn't give her the refund she was seeking. We gave her the refund she demanded and then many months after the refund was issued, she wrote a scathing 1 star yelp review of my business. She was extremely rude with my staff. New York, NY Internet Author: New York, New York Tailor Shops: Sydney Hare Internet

May 15 2017
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Gary Volpe, owner Incompetent work, material failure, blamed their damage on us, and now loss of deck due to them using wrong screws North Wales Pennsylvania Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. North Wales, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Dermal Filler Shop Company took my bitcoin, then cancelled my order. They claim it was because they don't ship to the US, but their site does not say that. They even have a US phone number! Viktor went back and forth with me, saying that I could not prove the bitcoin was sent. Internet
Author: Vermont Drugstores: Dermal Filler Shop Internet

CHRISTY JOHNSON US GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR $9200.00 Nationwide
Author: STAMFORD, New York Federal Government: CHRISTY JOHNSON Nationwide

Michael Johnson US LEGAL WARRENT ISSUED BY LEGAL OFFICE Washington Internet
Author: Savannah , Tennessee Banks: Michael Johnson US LEGAL Internet

May 14 2017
Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Threatened to have me arrested, tell my employer I committed fraud. Etc Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cash Services: Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Internet

May 14 2017
BUILDZOOM This company is using the business I work for to take our work. When I google our company, it comes up with a link that takes us here. Then it tries to have you put your personal info to give to other contractors. How where they able to do this? I called and asked , but the lady was rude and wouldn't help me. They are stealing our business. San Francisco California Contact. the founder of Rip Off Report Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: BUILDZOOM San Francisco, California

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
Jack Rabbit Gave us a tow for a member on April 01 2017, we performed the tow and tried to run the credit card for the service and was denied for $175.  pensckola florida Florida Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: Jack Rabbit Internet

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet