Your Search | us cash finance

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Mark muller Speedy cash lying about my payments Topeka Kansas Author: lecompton, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Mark muller lecompton, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 26 2016
subway restaurant subway corporate treats us as slaves rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Restaurants: subway restaurant rochester, New York

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bruce Cash United stategies, USI consulting,southwest resources services.LLC. Consultant will rip you off Redlands California Author: grand terrace, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash Redlands, California

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
First Cash Advance Scam Thieves Internet Author: New York Online banking: First Cash Advance Internet