Your Search | us direct express

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Fulfillment Express LLC Alan Newman, David Barber.....***-***-**** and ***-***-**** are text now phone numbers not business numberd Michigan Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Courier Services: Fulfillment Express LLC Internet

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Gorilla capital llc. They sold us a deathtrap Eugene Oregon Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Gorilla capital llc. Eugene , Oregon

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
CT Auto repairs and Lube Express A mechanic here stole the platinum from my catylitic converter and they knew I was moving 3,000 miles away Medford Oregon Author: Phoenix, Oregon Auto Repair Service: CT Auto repairs and Lube Express Medford, Oregon

18, Report #1302086

Apr 27 2016
Woody Billings This contractor did shoddy work on our home and over-charged us! Beaufort North Carolina Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Woody Billings Beaufort, North Carolina

19, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

20, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

Apr 26 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

22, Report #1302000

Apr 26 2016
Dr Wellness Hot Tub Dr Wellness Hot Tub Rec-Direct Factory Outlet. LPN INC Rec-Direct Factory Outlet Laguna Bay Spas, Leisure Products, Dr. Wellness The tub leaks bad. Multiple repair men have been called not 1 will look at it. I have replace the pump and the new one leaks. I do not gat any help from the factory just find you own repair man. No help at all Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: Dr Wellness Hot Tub Nationwide

23, Report #1301952

Apr 26 2016
Foundation Business Services, Corporate Business Pros, EDU, Platinum Institute We were trying to create an on-line business and they took us for more than $23,000. Jackson Hole Wyoming Author: Wytheville, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Foundation Business Services Jackson Hole , Wyoming

24, Report #1301954

Apr 26 2016
okie express auto was warr acres, OK Damaged my new car Warr Acres Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Car Washes: okie express auto was warr acres, OK Warr Acres, Oklahoma

25, Report #1301900

Apr 26 2016
Whiteningcoach Smile Pro Direct & Ivory White are the same companies. Same phone numbers.www Difficulities canceling free trials and obtaining refunds in addition poor service. Henderson Nevada Author: Crestwood, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Whiteningcoach Henderson, Nevada