Your Search | us financial resources

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
Spartan Home Loans Red Shield Servicing Sold second deeds of trusts which became worthless Sacramento California Author: Lafayette, California Financial Services: Spartan Home Loans Sacramento, California

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Public partnership llc Ppl Back at it again. August 2016. Won't accept time sheets in Pennsylvania. Trying to pass the buck on the home health agencies. Same old story Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Everett , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Public partnership llc Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
harbor touch sold us a pos system that did not work for our business allentown pennsylvania Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Processing Companies: harbor touch Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Brown Shipley Hampton Dean Ruined my life through incompetence deceit and misrepresentation Nottingham Notts Author: Bournemoutth , Financial Services: Brown Shipley

Aug 22 2016
Colonial Van Lines Scammed us for over $9,000 in moving fees Margate Florida Author: gulfport, Mississippi Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Jamie Downs Pool fraud left us high and dry all summer. Pleasanton Texas
Author: McGregor, Texas Pool Builders: Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Pleasanton, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
AGENT Kyle Voss Attempted to have me apply for a free government grant of $100,000 but pay $1350 upfront. Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Financial Services: AGENT Kyle Voss Internet

Aug 21 2016
Eric William Hansen Phoenix1969 scam fraud bitcointalk lir dice Mountian View Hawaii Author: Montreal, Quebec Financial Services: Eric William Hansen Internet

Aug 21 2016
DragonStep Foundation Franz Dragonstep, Frank Dragonstep, Jose Arnau Foundation claiming to be a Trade Group in the EU; which they are NOT! Lichtenstein Lichtenstein Author: new york, New York Financial Services: DragonStep Foundation Nationwide