Your Search | us j.m.b. group inc

Jan 23 2017
Thor Industries, Inc Camping World, Sold us a Camper, With a default roof. Elkhart Indiana Author: Hamlet, North Carolina RV Resorts: Thor Industries, Inc Elkhart, Indiana

Fastlane computers Sold us a broken phone Defuniak springs Florida
Author: Defuniak springs, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Fastlane computers Defuniak springs, Florida

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
BMG Auto Group BMG Auto Group Is Running A Scam: Buyer Beware Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: BMG Auto Group Arlington, Texas

Jan 23 2017
HomeSure of America, Inc. HMS NationalCross Country Home Services Fraudulent denial of warranty claim Sunrise Florida Author: Clarksburg , Maryland Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc.

Jan 23 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Con Artists Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Custom Design Build Studio, LLC RIPPED US OFF-EXCUSES-DELAYS-LIES-PHONE NUMBER NO LONGER IN SERVICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 23 2017
Larry Stanley - ReThink Inks, Inc This is a con-artist scam Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Larry Stanley - ReThink Inks, Inc Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 23 2017
NP Group NP Group is a SCAM and FAKE Author: Corona, Alabama Collection Agency's: NP Group

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Total Card, Inc. (TCI) TCI & Razor Ignoseio, Customer Service Rep. Lisa Customer Service Rep., and Jennifer Supervisor Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Chester, Virginia Utility Companies: Total Card, Inc. (TCI) Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
American Trusted Movers They ripped us off charged us $970 to move a 3 bdr, broke things Northridge California
Author: Los Angeles , California Moving Companies: American Trusted Movers Northridge , California

Jan 22 2017
US Direct Express This company is a big ripoff and they steal your money and they have the worst customer service inthe world. Nationwide Author: Tucumcari, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
advanced marketing group Mailing Network.Net took$24 off my credit card for job offer that doesn't exist TYLER Texas Author: TYLER, Texas Telemarketers: advanced marketing group TYLER, Texas

Jan 22 2017
Eivan's Photography & Video Inc Beware! Evian's photography Oak Lawn Internet Author: Canton, Massachusetts Photography: Eivan's Photography & Video Inc Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 22 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Mystery Shopping Scam Surrey, British Columbia Internet
Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Internet

Jan 22 2017
Rob Fuller ROI Property Group (Josh Roberts) Non payment for contract work provided Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery , Alabama Property Management: Rob Fuller ROI Property Group Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Whitt''s Tow Away, Inc. Damaged front right tire beyond repair upon towing vehicle. South Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Whitt''s Tow Away, Inc. South Miami,