Your Search | us j.m.b. group inc

May 31 2016
Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner In my opinion Bought A Car At Car Castle That Threw Me Down In The Financial Dungeon ORLANDO Florida Author: Lynn, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car Castle Inc Mirza M Beg Owner ORLANDO, Florida

May 31 2016
XtremeSPD, INC. Rob Urbanek This person want to hire contractors to work on his projects then steal your man power and then not pay the sub contractors. Do not work for this man be sure you have all your paper work in a order. Sue this man like we are doing and keep filing liens if you have worked for this man before. This man is a con artist. He makes deals and in the middle of the deals he keeps changing prices and doesn't want to pay you. This con artist is basically robbing Peter To Pay Paul. This mans company has bogus addresses all across the country acting like he is a huge company with satillite offices. These are all bogus offices when we did our investigations. If this guy calls you to work anywhere in the country call the FBI, Federal Trade Commission, and warn the people in any city USA about this guy. He has not paid us and is reluctant to pay adn we are filing against this con artist! Bogus Addresses in Indianapolis, Florida, Texas... Nationwide
Author: ANY CITY USA, Kentucky Consumer Services: XtremeSPD, INC Nationwide

May 31 2016
CLIENT REFERALL SOLUTIONS LLC ,IPM GROUP LLC, MEC GLOBAL MARKETING Scammed me for about $8000, time and effort with worthless website and failed marketing leads campaign Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Internet Marketing Companies: CLIENT REFERALL SOLUTIONS LLC Internet

May 31 2016
ACS Inc. Lawsuit acct. #31-546123 It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Onsted, Michigan Cash Services: ACS Inc.

May 31 2016
shawn Roberts -- Financial Crime Enforcement Network so-called Cash Advance Inc / Ace Cash / Online Cash / Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: shawn Roberts Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
Rick Ronveaux Richard Ronveaux, Frontier Real Estate & Development Group, Inc. real estate scam; paid in full ($25,150.00); never received deed; Ronveaux disappeared Fernandina Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Rick Ronveaux Fernandina Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
ocean legal group Lied NORTH PALM BEACH Florida Author: reno, Nevada Lawyers: ocean legal group NORTH PALM BEACH, Florida

May 31 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Dance Clubs: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, imag Louisville, Kentucky

May 31 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Safe, secure storage for long & short term where security is at the heart of everything. Safety, flat rates, & overall customer service is Terry Moving & Storage's everyday practice. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lake Forest, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Nationwide

May 31 2016
Cash Advance Inc Loan Scan Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc Internet

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 31 2016
Brandon Scott Consulting Group BSBG Scam. Doesn't honor contractual obligations Middle neck NY Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employment Services: Brandon Scott Consulting Group Internet

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
UPDATE FOR 1& 1....5 31 2016 Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 30 2016
Roger Gusten Trucking Roger Gusten Not paying our last two paychecks claiming he owes us nothing we did the work Mac Gregor Texas Author: Helotes , Texas Liars: Roger Gusten Trucking Mac Gregor, Texas

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida