Customer satisfaction commitment: US Legal aid | Ripoff Report

Your Search: us legal aid
There may be more specific results for "us legal aid"
For more specific results for "us legal aid"
Showing 1-25 of 36,889 Found Reports For more specific results for "us legal aid"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 18 2017
US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Racism, deception & fraud Eastlake Ohio Author: Seattle , Washington Electronic Manufacturers: US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Eastlake , Ohio

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Car match usa Alan Ripped us off West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Car match usa Nationwide

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
support kids rip me off and trying to still collect money from me texas Author: Hollister, California Legal Services: support kids Internet

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
Airhardt Enforcement Saundra UNPROFESSIONAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Legal Services: Airhardt Enforcement Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Canadian Pardon Services SCAM Canadian pardon services Took my money! won't let me cancel toronto, Ontario Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Title and Escrow Services: Legal Services: Canadian Pardon Services Toronto, ON , Ontario

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service William Randy Brown Ordered 2 post lift Dec. 7, 2016. This man STOLE from us Franklin Indiana Author: ARDMORE, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Complete Hydraulics Sales and Service

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
What a Disappointment in Rotstein & Shiffman RIPOFF, Unprofessional, Lazy Daytona Beach Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Rotstein & Shiffman Daytona Beach, Florida

May 17 2017
alexander Yakov Tsiring Alexander Tsiring law firm Tsiring law firm Hire at your own risk, attorney is not knowledgeable brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: alexander Yakov Tsiring brooklyn, North Carolina

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington