Your Search | us legal aid

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
Zounds Hearing Taking advantage of me because I am a senior/& missing appointment due to wife passing away Columbus Ohio Per Usual.... Author: Powell, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Zounds Hearing Columbus, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
Car Delivery USA Inc. 12135 NW 57th St.Coral Springs, Fl33076 Car Delivery USA Inc., scammed us out of $145 Cocoa Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Trucking Companies: Car Delivery USA Inc. Coral Springs,, Fl

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
2fixyourtrafficticket.com Mailing Address:6520 Platt Avenue, Suite 923West Hills, CA 91307-3218OFFICE ADDRESS:6700 Fallbrook Avenue, Suite 100West Hills, CA 91307 FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT, DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY, DID NOT USE SERVICE West Hills California
Author: California Legal Services: 2fixyourtrafficticket.com West Hills, California

Sep 27 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy WELLNESS + They do everything in their power to NOT fill your prescription Oakhurst California CASE HAS BEEN MADE Author: oakhurst, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Oakhurst, California

Sep 27 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Idenity Fraud Jacksonville Florida Author: Peterstown , West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide LegalZoom Response Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Ripped us off....Big Time....!!!!! Waxahachie Texas/also canton area Internet Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Internet

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida