Your Search | us legal aid

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
Arizona Mobile Access Technologies AMAT Double down dirty Phoenix Arizona Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Legal Process Services: Arizona Mobile Access Technologies Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Tennesse Wholesale Nursey Twice they sent us wrong trees. Will NOT give us our money back. We don't know what these trees are! Altamont Tennessee Author: Sandy, Oregon Nurseries: Tennesse Wholesale Nursey Altamont, Tennessee

Dec 08 2016
Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Sevan Skin CareMystere Eye Revitalizing Creme Deceptive but probably legal marketing Internet
Upload picture of product. Author: Cherry Valley, California Beauty Products: Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

12, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Barry FootlickKenneth HalversonDean Tucci TEFT BY DECEPTION Wood Dale Illinois Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

14, Report #1342094

Dec 08 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Pressure tactics to get unsuspecting person to commit to their offer. Cancun Internet Had contacted them several times Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

15, Report #1342067

Dec 08 2016
Realty Executives Central Dave BrownShandra McNellis Landlord bullied us and provided very unsafe conditions for our family Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Property Management: Realty Executives Central Columbus, Ohio

16, Report #1341903

Dec 07 2016
SVCRT.com u/k they keep charging us $ 29.95 monthly and saying they'll not do it again but they keep doing it Nationwide You need to call the right number Author: Centereach, New York Telemarketers: SVCRT.com Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 05 2016
Kaplan university Defrauded me out of financial aid. Said sent stipend checks never received them Florida Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Wonder Hearing Aid Beware Internet Author: Farmington, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Dec 05 2016
Marie gonzalez Butterfly on mercari Scam artist harasser lies deceives steals an threatens be cautious Chicago Illinois Author: Omaha , Nebraska US Postal Service: Marie gonzalez Chicago , Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Reds Garage Repair shop business put us OUT OF BUSINESS Port Chester New York Author: Cameron , North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Reds Garage Port Chester , New York