Your Search | us legal aid

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
CALTENS california tenants (legal services) ripping unfortunate people northridge California Author: van nuys, California Attorneys & Legal Services: CALTENS northridge, California

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Attempted Delivery of a Package Jacksonville Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Legally MIne BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ! Orem Utah Author: White Plains, New York Legal Services: Legally MIne Orem, Utah

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Mindy Farber - Farber Legal, LLC Mindy G. Farber Farber Legal's Mindy G. Farber is Professionally Unethical Negligent Abrasive Characterless Attorney Bethesda Maryland Author: Maryland Lawyers: Mindy Farber - Farber Legal, LLC Bethesda, Maryland

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
Financial West Group US Vertical Recovery Fund---Looks like a Possible Madoff Scenario and Broker Did Not Do His Job Tarana California Author: Porter Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Financial West Group Tarana, California

Feb 01 2016
Antonio T Bugge Antonio Bugge Attorney at Law Please avoid this lawyer! fort lauderdale Florida Author: Coral Springs , Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Antonio T Bugge fort lauderdale , Florida

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma

McDivitt Law firm ripped me off, screwed me around Denver, Colorado
Great Firm Author: Greeley, Colorado Legal Process Services: McDivitt Law firm Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
campaigner.com VLAD They charged us for their services, said we didnt meet the requirement then refused to refund Internet Author: sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: campaigner.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 31 2016
Domenick Legal Group - Daniel Domenick Do Not Allow Domenick Legal Group to Steal From You! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Services: Domenick Legal Group Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania