Your Search | us legal aid

Apr 28 2016
Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Unethical and Corrupt Law Firm Santa Barbara California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Santa Barbara, California

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Garo G. Kapikian Thief New York New York Author: New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Garo G. Kapikian NY, New York

Apr 27 2016
Gorilla capital llc. They sold us a deathtrap Eugene Oregon Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Gorilla capital llc. Eugene , Oregon

Apr 27 2016
Anna Prater LLC Still Haven't Been Paid for Work Completed in 2015 Pickens South Carolina
Author: Conway, South Carolina Legal Services: Anna Prater LLC Pickens, South Carolina

Apr 27 2016
Fulton County Board of Trustees ,David Estes, AttorneyAlysa Freeman, AttorneyJudge Constance Russell Deceived Retired Employees of Backpay earnings and Excessive Legal Fees Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Government Services: Fulton County Board of Trustees Atlanta, Georgia

16, Report #1302086

Apr 27 2016
Woody Billings This contractor did shoddy work on our home and over-charged us! Beaufort North Carolina Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Woody Billings Beaufort, North Carolina

17, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

18, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

19, Report #1301927

Apr 26 2016
eTags.com FRAUDULENT ONLINE VEHICLE RENEWAL COMPANY EXPOSED Internet Computer Savvy??? Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Legal Process Services: ETAGS.COM Internet

20, Report #1301952

Apr 26 2016
Foundation Business Services, Corporate Business Pros, EDU, Platinum Institute We were trying to create an on-line business and they took us for more than $23,000. Jackson Hole Wyoming Author: Wytheville, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Foundation Business Services Jackson Hole , Wyoming

21, Report #1200556

Apr 26 2016
Ryan Bateman Cayman financier Ryan Bateman charged with assault is believed to be taking refuge in Florida Florida Cayman Islands Legal Notice Author: 3903 Wetzel Lane, Michigan Financial Services: Ryan Bateman Grand Cayman, Other

Apr 26 2016
Crossroad Farms Stephen Farms Owes us $30,000 and will not pay Williamsport Indiana Author: Fargo, North Dakota Dead Beat Customers: Crossroad Farms Williamsport, Indiana

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
AFS The company had someone call me privately to notify me to call this company. She informed me that she was to call before the litigator came to my residence. She insisted that I call the company as soon as possible. So I called and they told me that it was a law suit against my name and social from cash net usa. A loan that I supposedly received in 2011. She tried to make arrangements and I didnt have anything to pay today so they said that they would take legal actions. Nationwide Author: Oxford, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: AFS Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee