Customer satisfaction commitment: US Legal aid | Ripoff Report

Your Search: us legal aid
There may be more specific results for "us legal aid"
For more specific results for "us legal aid"
Showing 1-25 of 37,042 Found Reports For more specific results for "us legal aid"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
whizzerpaul joe lin refused to honor warranty Lawrenceburg Indiana 47025 US Internet Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Motorcycles: whizzerpaul Internet

Jun 24 2017
Eclipse Theater - Ruth Jensen and Nic Steele Lead us on on about booking our film and then didn't have to decency to call us and tell us they were passing on the movie Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Eclipse Theater Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Lynn Libersky Lynn Libersky Attorney, Lynn Loren Libersky, Lynn Libersky Temple / Killeen Texas Bell County Killeen / Temple Attorney Defrauds Clients Killeen Texas Author: Temple, Texas Legal Services: Lynn Libersky Temple, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
Acess legal unprofessional with no business etiquette Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Collection Agency's: Acess legal Internet

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
FH Legal and Manuel Ventura LOST ALL MY MONEY San Jose Costa Rica Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: FH Legal and Manuel Ventura San Jose,

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group loan modification scam los angeles California Author: Miami, Florida Loan Modification: The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group los angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
Indivisual jevoncarter.wc US Internet jevoncarter.wc Author: US, California Unusual Rip-Off: Indivisual Internet

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The injuried employ the attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner and Rowe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lerner & Rowe personal injury attorneys fight hard to get clients the compensation they deserve. Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys helping thousands of personal injury victims throughout Phoenix, Mesa, Arrowhead, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Goodyear, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, Pinetop, Tucson, Kingman, Bullhead City Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Jean Rodriguez / Asst. Regional Mgr Took my payment, did not go to court, never notified me, lied about it! That's Ticket Clinic for you! Be aware! Palm Beach Region / Florida Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Internet

Jun 20 2017
R.H. This guy Is a thief and will steal your money and find every reason under the sun not to give you the dog or your money back and threaten you and say that if you take legal action he will call the cops and say you threatend his life. I have reported him t Dave Bradford Timberlake kennels Mary Esther Florida Author: M.E., Texas Attorney Generals: ORGANIZED CRIME: R.H. Internet

Jun 19 2017
South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road CHULA VISTA Billed us $ 8200, DMV HOLD for TWO CARS with TRANSPONDERS San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road San Diego, California