Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: us post office san diego 92101
There may be more reports for "us post office san diego 92101"
For more results perform a general search for "us post office san diego 92101"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 18 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Predatory Lending misrepresentated their lending Service Coral Gables Florida Author: San Bernardino, California Financial Services: Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Coral Gables , Florida

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
PCI Customer Compliance Department Fraudulently claiming I would be fined several thousands of dollars if I did not buy a Federal labor poster San Dimas California Author: Naperville, Illinois Better Business Bureau: PCI Customer Compliance Department Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
IMF global Mission Orlando olmedo, Oluwaseyi Omoniyi, Temidayo Oyelam, jack w. smith I was offered an investment return of 100.000 dollars on a thousand investment, as well as three thousand IRS, have yet to recieve portfolio any other contact On line as well Newark Denver Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: IMF global Mission Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn President of Global Business-Mainstream-Zizzazz energy Real Estate Broker,President,Scam Stocks,Fraud,Liar,No Class or regard for peoples hard earned money. las vegas, Nevada RUSSELLS BOY TOY Author: San Dieggo, California Bad Check Writers: David Flynn las vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Somatic Systems Institute Fraud, theft, failure to provide order, number suddenly out of service Northampton Nationwide Author: San Antonio , Texas Health Care Education: Somatic Systems Institute Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
Jacob Hernandez Saudoph jake Hernandez jake sauldoph Jacob Hernandez nova artistry stole from me, stole from MAC stole from clients was found guilty of copy write infringment San Antonio Texast Author: San Antonio, Texas Personal Services: Jacob Hernandez Saudoph Internet

Feb 16 2017
BUILT FOR TRUCKS.COM What a Rip off... Texas Internet Author: San Mateo, California Auto Parts: BUILT FOR TRUCKS.COM Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
SGI & CO. IN THEY LIED TO ME MAKING ME BELIEVE I QUALIFIED FOR A PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: san bernardino, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SGI & CO. IN IRVINE, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Mercari aka Mercari Inc do not work with these people you will not get paid and also they will cancel your site for no good reasons believe me as I say from experi ence they are unreachable and bad business ethics you will not get paid correctly of your items values San Francisco Internet Author: Venice, Florida Attorneys General: Mercari Internet

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Stripe Founders: John Collison, Patrick Collison STRIPE 100% DISHONEST COMPANY - John Collison, Patrick Collison San Francisco California
Author: Nevada Internet Services: stripe Internet