Your Search | us post office san diego 92101

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
White Light Smile SCAM - They automatically sign you up for a subscription without clearly notifying you!! San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Fraud: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Sep 30 2016
Ge capital personal loans Sam fletcher Ge capital loans SAN Francisco Internet Author: Fresno, California Loans: Ge capital personal loans Internet

Sep 30 2016
ASAP Plumbing Service #2 UPCHARGING PROFESSIONALS san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Plumbing: ASAP Plumbing Service #2 san antonio, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Midnight Eagle Press, LLC Danielle BlanchardSE Chardou, Elle Chardou, Selene Chardou THIS PERSON DOES NOT PAY North Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Francisco, California Personal Services: Midnight Eagle Press, LLC North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Emporium.com PacificCredit 1stassociates.com Scam to gather personal information. San Diego, Los Angeles, Louisanna Internet Author: Alabama Multi Level Marketing: Emporium.com PacificCredit 1stassociates.com Internet

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 29 2016
coastal tool supply ntxtools Ordered a small part that was in stock. 3 weeks went by and nothing. Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: coastal tool supply Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California

Copart WAURVAFDXBN025192 San Bernardino Nationwide
Author: Oak Hills, California Junk Dealers: Copart Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Mindmovies.com Mindgames@mindmovies.com Natalie Ledwell Willing to take your money, but not willing to cancel your purchase in three business days. San Diego California Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Seminar Programs: Mindmovies.com San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Sep 28 2016
Car Delivery USA Inc. 12135 NW 57th St.Coral Springs, Fl33076 Car Delivery USA Inc., scammed us out of $145 Cocoa Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Trucking Companies: Car Delivery USA Inc. Coral Springs,, Fl

Sep 28 2016
JDP Construction LTD. David Dwayne The Posting on ZIPrecruiter.com for Administrative Assistant position is a rip off. DO NOT apply or respond!! You will go through the entire interview process, be offered the position and then contacted by Mr. Dwayne. DO NOT accept his check or cash it into your bank account!! Vancouver B.C. Author: Phoenix, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Thank you for contacting us, It sounds like what you are looking to do is file an update to your original report. In order to file an update, you must go through the rebuttal option on the report’s main page. Once you click file a rebuttal, it will take you to a page that instructs you to click on what your relationship to the company is. After answering this question, you will be able to write and submit your update. We are sorry for any confusion. Sincerely, Ripoff Report Customer Support Internet

Sep 28 2016
AMAZON Warehouse Deals Amazon owns this company, but claims it does not! Don't Take A Chance Nationwide Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Electronic Manufacturers: AMAZON Warehouse Deals Internet

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California