Your Search | us security associates

Jan 17 2017
US Cellular Someone threatening to garnish my wages stating they are us cellular and they they were going to report it to the IRS Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 16 2017
US Realty Records Charged me an extra $19.95 then made it auto-renew. Rip off scam artists. Should be jailed. Internet Author: Savage, Maryland Realtors: US Realty Records Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Loveland ski area loveland ski area creates perfect environment for s****. Author: Denver , Colorado Sports Instruction: Loveland ski area George town, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates LIED AND RIPP OFF!! THEY ARE SCAMM!!! STAY AWAY!! Malibu California Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Steven Chasity and Associates Internet

Jan 15 2017
US FreightWays Logitics Stolen escrow Money $$$$$$ Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Local Transportation: US FreightWays Logitics Elk Grove Village , Illinois

Jan 15 2017
LTS security systems/nvms7000 they leave you hanging, will not give support to the consumer various locations Internet Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cameras & Video: LTS security systems/nvms7000 Internet

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 14 2017
M3 transport i logistika doo DirektorSrđana Pasalic The company pretend to supply us with Wall Clock,1,000pcs DUL-2469 @ Eur.6.29 amounting to Eur.6,290 and after payment was made on Monday 11th July 2016, no goods was shipped and the company could not reply us again. BOSNIA internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Electronic Manufacturers: M3 transport i logistika doo BOSNA,

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Caplan and Associates Steve Caplan I hired this law firm to represent me in a divorce case and had nothing but problems.  Orlando Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Caplan and Associates Orlando, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Sherold Salmon Sold Us Vehicle that was about to have whole undercarriage fall out, engine mounts totally rusted Rome Georgia
Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sherold Salmon Rome, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Superior Diesel Reman / Steve Spencer National Diesel Remanufactured US Diesel Reman Superior Diesel National Diesel ALL Steve Spencer AVOID - FRAUD Fenton Michigan US Diesel Is NOT associated with these other companies! Author: crystal river , Florida Auto Mechanics: Superior Diesel Reman / Steve Spencer Fenton, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 12 2017
FreedomPop Criminals Operating With Apparent Impunity in the US Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona