Your Search | us sweepstakes advisors

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
U.S. Money Reserve TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: US Money Reserve Verified. Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Rare Coin & Bullion Reserve is committed to customer satisfaction, U.S. Money Reserve implemented strategic changes to ensure its clients satisfaction and their ability to acquire U.S. GovernmentIssued Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins as a means of wealth protection and growth. Austin Texas.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service U.S. Money Reserve recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be reviewed, not ignored. U.S. Money Reserve, Ripoff Report Verified
Author: ALL ACCROSS UNITED STATES, Other Multi Level Marketing: US Money Reserve TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. one of the nation's largest distributors of U.S. Government issued Gold, Silver, Platinum Coins, hundreds of thousands of clients receiving financial benefits of owning precious metals. Providing the most exceptional U.S. Government Issued Gold, Silver, Platinum Coins on the market. Clients have placed their trust US Money Reserve to help choose coins that afford the highe Austin, Texas

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 06 2016
Future Buildings Future Steel Buildings RIPPED US OFF FOR $1800 DEPOSIT!!! Markham Ontario Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

May 05 2016
William Bradford US Cas Net Internet Author: Lakeview, Ohio Loans: William Bradford Internet

May 05 2016
National Fullfillment Advisors Taking advantage of the Elderly Jackson Heights New York Author: Supply, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fullfillment Advisors Jackson Heights , New York

May 05 2016
Happy Days Boating Sold us a trailer that was illegal to use in PA - cost us 1K to fix Port Clinton Ohio Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Port Clinton, Ohio

May 05 2016
National fulfillment advisors NFA Fraudulent activities prize winner Jackson heights, New York Author: Clearlake, California BBB Better Business Bureau: National fulfillment advisors Jackson heights, , New York

May 05 2016
Legal zoom Misleading information, no advisors to help with properly and correctly filing for customer needs. Incorrect information provided with no helpful assistance or information to aid with proper filing. Limited mislead filing information . They don't provided any assistance and tell customet they must seek advice from state or legal representatives. Sacramento California
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Legal zoom Internet

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Directory Miami, FL

May 04 2016
Kaplan University- Online, Draining the Federal Gov. & College degree hopefuls everywhere. Kaplan University- Online. Misleading, Don't even know their own policies, Rude all the way around, Neglectful Advisors, Liars, Unprofessional, WILL SCREW YOU!!! DEFINITELY FOR PROFIT (not education). Davenport Iowa Author: Anderson, Missouri Trade Schools: Kaplan University- Online Davenport, Iowa

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 01 2016
Stones Gambling Hall Stones Casino I think it's important to let people know how Stones do business and what people need to know to avoid what happened to us happen to them. Citrus Heights California Author: Oakland , California Restaurants: Stones Gambling Hall California

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

Apr 30 2016
Britton Farms Dobermans Told us his dobermans are checked for all heart defects and he has had no dogs with heart issues Smithville, TX Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Liars: Britton Farms Dobermans Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
US Security Services,Inc. lying,cheating,stealing,scamming Chicago Illinois Author: RockWood, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: US Security Services,Inc. Chicago, Illinois