US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS LAS VEGAS, NEVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us sweepstakes advisors las vegas, nevada actionable award program
There may be more specific results for "us sweepstakes advisors las vegas, nevada actionable award program"
For more specific results for "us sweepstakes advisors las vegas, nevada actionable award program"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Wiziapp Mayer The Wiziapp refused to refund us for bugged software and they do not have a terms of service. . DO NOT USE! Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Software: Wiziapp Internet

Aug 22 2017
Sprint Sprint wireless Buy out program Carol Stream IL Nationwide Author: Hanover, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
US Legal Aid Pompano Beach Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: US Legal Aid Pompano Beach , Florida

Aug 22 2017
us legal aid pay day loan settlement tamarac Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities. Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid tamarac, Florida

34, Report #1020058

STOP EVICTION TODAY THIEVES NEVADA
Author: Hacienda Heights, California Attorneys General: STOP EVICTION TODAY Internet

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Tony Frison Student 7 online Took 49.95 from us after we thought we were buy a 50'tv Internet
Author: Trenton, North Carolina Theaters: Tony Frison Internet

Aug 22 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Bait & switch survey company. Offers cheap watch, then hits you with MAJOR fees Las Vegas Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: The Buyers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Samsung defective range Nationwide
You were treated disrespectfully Author: Matthews, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Nuavive Anti Aging Charged full price for trial size, refused adjustment to price Nevada Internet Author: SANTA ROSA, California Skin Care: Nuavive Anti Aging Internet

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
CINEMA STAFFING Jay Sheehan Hired on CL to video wedding for $340. Paid $100 deposit only Los Vegas Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Video & Film Production: CINEMA STAFFING Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Gary Hernandez Certified High Intensity Trainer by Hit Mafia Las Vegas Intensity Trainer Scammer Conman, Fraud Santa Clarita California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Misc. Health Specialists: Gary Hernandez Santa Clarita, California

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet