Your Search | us telecom

May 05 2016
Happy Days Boating Sold us a trailer that was illegal to use in PA - cost us 1K to fix Port Clinton Ohio Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Port Clinton, Ohio

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Open Business Directory and Open Business Solutions LLC Company Scammed Us Via Fax Switzerland / Dubai / Philadelphia / Miami Pennyslvania/Florida/Switzerland / Dubai Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Directory Miami, FL

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 01 2016
Stones Gambling Hall Stones Casino I think it's important to let people know how Stones do business and what people need to know to avoid what happened to us happen to them. Citrus Heights California Author: Oakland , California Restaurants: Stones Gambling Hall California

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

Apr 30 2016
Britton Farms Dobermans Told us his dobermans are checked for all heart defects and he has had no dogs with heart issues Smithville, TX Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Liars: Britton Farms Dobermans Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
US Security Services,Inc. lying,cheating,stealing,scamming Chicago Illinois Author: RockWood, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: US Security Services,Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida