US TELECOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us telecom
There may be more specific results for "us telecom"
For more specific results for "us telecom"
Showing 26-50 of 101,347 Found Reports For more specific results for "us telecom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
ELGIN TOYOTA ELGIN TOYOTA sales staff lied about special options ,gave us a trade in price and then said thier investor decided not to go that hign, we mad a far better deal at Pauly Toyota with no lies or misrepresentations crystal lake Illinois Author: barrington, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA crystal lake, Illinois

Oct 11 2017
NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY INSTITUTE NANETTE ZUMWALT TOLD US TO GET A JOB WE HAD TO PAY HER TO TRAIN US IN HER FAKE CERTIFICATION. NOT EVEN RECOGNIZED BY ANYONE HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: NANETTE ZUMWALT HIRED POWER SCAM HUNTINGTON BEACH , California

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
Bishop motorsports inc. Sold us a junk explorer. Refused to pay back 700 we put down and take back the car. Fort myers Florida Mechanic checked and they agreed to fix. Author: Fort myers, Florida Junk Dealers: Bishop motorsports inc. Fort myers, Florida

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
US Auto Sales Bad Car care service from the service center and there mechanics. Very unreliable work & very poor customer service from the location staff & call center representatives. No contact listed for corporate or no corporate representative to talk to about concerns or complaints. Union City Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: US Auto Sales Union City, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
Freedom RV, Spokane Valley Sold us a leaking and rotting RV Liberty Lake Washington Author: Danville, Washington RV Dealers: Freedom RV, Spokane Valley Liberty Lake, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute E-Commerce Positioning They changed their name, but didn't change their scam Bothell Washington Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions ,aka GlobalZestBS, Provided an inaccurate list of conference contacts. The list was delivered late. They refused to refund. ***Not trustworthy*** Hamilton, New Jersey New Jersey Issue resolved Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Global Zest BS Hamilton, New Jersey

Oct 09 2017
Skinny Me Chocolate Try Skinny Me, skinnymechocolate.com, eatskinnychocolate.com skinny me chocolate, tryskinnyme.com, eatskinnyme.com, skinnymechocolate.com Austell Internet Resolution Attempt Author: Georgia On-Line Stores: Skinny Me Chocolate Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide