Your Search | us telecom

Jan 07 2017
Smart Start Ignition Block GETTING STRANDED BECAUSE THE PIECE OF S* DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY GRAPEVINE Nationwide Roberts comment Author: Oneida, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Smart Start Ignition Block Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Jan 05 2017
US Business Lending Melbourne Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Lending Melbourne, Florida

Jan 05 2017
Indiegogo Ibackpack, Doug Monahan promised a state of the art backpack with wifi and closed shop leaving us high and dry with no wifi San Fransisco California Author: Santee, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Indiegogo San Fransisco, California

Jan 04 2017
Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises, Ian Horowitz, Director Defrauded us in anagreement to purchase our timeshare if we would purchase membership in a vacation club. Atlanta Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Resorts: Bloomberg Holdings Enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
RBS WorldPay RBS WorldPay WorldPay Deceptive contract, arbitrary annual compliance fees, unfair termination provisions Atlanta Georgia Nationwide They have responded let's see how it turns out Author: Providence, Rhode Island Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RBS WorldPay Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
EZ Business Funding LLC Merchant Capital Advance Came 2 our biz reprogrammed our CC terminals by telling us a lie, loan was for 27,000 with a repay over 43,000. Started taking money out of our acct and never funded us our advance. New York, New York Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EZ Business Funding LLC New York, New York

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
Mark Alves and Donald Blackwell Scammer, Liar and Theif! Stole $4,000 from my company and tried to sell us broken equipment! Louisville Kentucky
Author: Florida Manufacturers: Mark Alves Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 01 2017
Brad Davidson Ging Management Kerry Lee David Duchovny Fans ripped off by this coward who charged us 200 Euro for Photo then never sends and doesnt return money Boston Nationwide
deleted complaints Author: London, New Foundland Party Planners: Brad Davidson Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Conslines This company does not work it's a scam they say you can use it for an inmate bull s*** Internet Not a scam, contact us for help Author: Eustis, Florida Attorney Generals: Conslines Internet

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. Author: fleming, Colorado Customer: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Denver, District of Columbia

Dec 31 2016
Cardmember Service Agent for US Bank National Association Bogus check- sent with no letter stating what the check is for Fargo North Dakota Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Service Fargo, North Dakota

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Joint Effort Chiropractic and Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Jonathan Donath does everything to get patients out of pain and back to normal in as quick and cost effective way as possible. Dr. Jonathan Donath teaches core strengthening and other stretches and exercises for patients to do at home so they don't keep being dependent on us.*UPDATE: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously. Author: White Plains, New York Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains, New York

Dec 30 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Victimized by InventHelp and I intent to resolve the matter Maybe we can work together Author: franklin, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Internet

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
Sign Wizard Bruce Lied to us, cheated us, and did NOT deliver what was ordered. Fruitland Park Florida Once a liar always a liar ! Author: Lady Lake, Florida Sign Shops: Sign Wizard Fruitland Park, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Yehuda Kramer Stanley BurgisChrizelle Venter ISIN DE000DB5S5U8 ISIN DE000DB5S5U8 MTN Mid Term Note Scam London, US and S Africa Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Financial Services: Yehuda Kramer Internet