Your Search | us work alliance

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
TruGreen.com Don't Us TruGreen Pembroke Pines, Florida Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landscaping: TruGreen.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 29 2016
3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank 3 Year Lease in Place Not Up Until May 2018 Saint Louis Missouri UPDATE: Dear Investors Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: 3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank Saint Louis, Missouri

Aug 29 2016
Cosmo Teleservices Olongapo City Philippines Scammer, homebased work Olongapo City Zambales
Author: Olongapo City, Washington Employees: Cosmo Teleservices Internet

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner/ JT Group This is a SCAM ! Do not work for this MAN! McDonough Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Wanted Criminals: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough , Georgia

Aug 27 2016
savemymoney.us Magento bought 2015 Miken triad 3 xtreme maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat STR3MU for US$124.00 Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Other Sporting Goods: savemymoney.us Internet

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP AKA. KEL Refusing to refund moneys paid despite not doing any work. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Lawyer ASAP Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Cogswell Construction Gabriel Cogswell Lazy, Lying, says he's depressed and can't sleep, Contractor from Hell ripped us off!!! Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Cogswell Construction Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 27 2016
RZ Services LLC Rick Zeuch. Frederick Zimmerman Non payment for work performed .. doesn't return phone calls... always a different excuse.. Montville Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Small Business Services: RZ Services LLC Montville, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet