Your Search | us work alliance

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Member Fulfillment LLC I signed an agreement to work from home by receiving and shipping products. I worked for a month and when the time came to get paid, never received a paycheck. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Member Fulfillment LLC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
SaucySingles Dating Bulova Invest Ltd Impossable to work up Cancellations Outside USA Internet Author: Worland, Wyoming Entertainers: SaucySingles Dating Internet

Apr 28 2016
Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Prince Alexander Morias Natt Completed work for this company but did not receive our $15,000 remuneration Rolling Hills Estates California Author: south richmond hill, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Pierce Group Atlanta Violation of 1099 IRS Contractor Agreement Dallas Georgia You seem confused... Author: Clayton, Georgia Work at Home: Pierce Group Atlanta Dallas, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 28 2016
Retina-X Studios, LLC AVANGATE COM, phonesheriff, phone sheriff This compnay rips you off big time, because they put all kinds of dislaimers everywhere on their website. So if something does not work they go to these disclaimers stating they will not offer a refund because of this and that.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Retina-X Studios, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Royal Flush Plumbing Did not complete the agreed upon work Spring Hill Tennessee
Author: Brentwood TN, Tennessee Plumbing: Royal Flush Plumbing Spring Hill, Tennessee

25, Report #1302014

Apr 28 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Cruises: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Tallevast , Florida