US AIRWAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us airways
There may be more specific results for "us airways"
For more specific results for "us airways"
Showing 1-25 of 23,816 Found Reports For more specific results for "us airways"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
whizzerpaul joe lin refused to honor warranty Lawrenceburg Indiana 47025 US Internet Author: ANGOLA, Indiana Motorcycles: whizzerpaul Internet

Jun 24 2017
Eclipse Theater - Ruth Jensen and Nic Steele Lead us on on about booking our film and then didn't have to decency to call us and tell us they were passing on the movie Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Theaters: Eclipse Theater Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Indivisual jevoncarter.wc US Internet jevoncarter.wc Author: US, California Unusual Rip-Off: Indivisual Internet

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 19 2017
South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road CHULA VISTA Billed us $ 8200, DMV HOLD for TWO CARS with TRANSPONDERS San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Tysco con job Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
sitebuilders.com top10webbuilders.com/free-domain-name-registration/?s1-bing/s2-us-search/s3-free-domain found at this address LIE- Say they have a free website and they charge after you fill out all the data required online Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: sitebuilders.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
DNX CONSULTING, LLC DNX CONSULTING, LLCRepresented by Donald DeGraff, Donald James DeGraff. US Passport Number:(((REDACTED))) Fraud & Deception Georgia Georgia Author: New York, New York Brokerage Companies: DNX CONSULTING, LLC Georgia, Georgia

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet I confirm, Has to be a scam. Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Roel David Company stole an item from us using ebay purchasing Richardson Texas
More information on the scammers Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: TierCycle / ElectronicCycle Richardson, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Shlomosmiles Shlomo Smiles Alex Kay Nifty Ackerman Mordechai S. Fishman Alex sold us United Miles that we paid over $8,000 for then stole them back. Brooklyn Nationwide New York Matt Stringfellow , SolJets is a cheat Author: Glenview, Illinois Travel Agents: Shlomosmiles Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Adirondack save a stray Sick animals/pets. They just want money! Corinth New York Never contacted us Author: Schuylerville, New York Animal Abuse: Adirondack save a stray Corinth, New York