Your Search | us airways bank of america

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Michelin North America Michelin Tire Michelin Tire Explodes and They Ignore Claim Greenville, SC Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Michelin North America Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
US MOVING Services Showed up 5 days late, repacked and added items to the tune of making a $2400 move almost $5000.  North Miami Beach Florida Author: Midland, Texas Moving Companies: US MOVING Services North Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 12 2014
CashNet USA Richard Boyce/The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Scam-threatened with jail, law suit, notified my family and employer, and threaten with IRS and wage garnishments Amenia NY - 12501 Internet/NY Author: Springhill, Louisiana Legal Process Servers: CashNet USA Internet

Jul 11 2014
Horton Homes Poorest made manufactuers homes in the US, inferior products Eatonton GA 31024 Author: Snow Camp, North Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Horton Homes Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
US-LEADS US WORLD LEADS Insurance Lead Scam Frisco Texas Texas Author: Katy, Texas Insurance Agencies: US-LEADS Internet

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
ericscott38@gmail.com; eric scott US Navy (claim) Reviewed Ripoff Report to check a tentative Craigslist sale, locating the exact guy/email Navy man out to sea Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Government Worker: ericscott38@gmail.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Relocation Services of America Relocation Serivices or Global Relocations tried scamming us Phoenix Arizona Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Realtors: Relocation Services of America Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
cash america services in chicago ill cash america rip off chicago Illinois Author: Minden, Louisiana Cash Services: cash america services in chicago ill chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

19, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
US Vacation PFS CONCEPTS, INC POTENTIAL TIMESHARE BUYER LARGO, Florida Author: , Nevada US Vacation LARGO, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida