US AIRWAYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us airways
There may be more specific results for "us airways"
For more specific results for "us airways"
Showing 26-50 of 23,808 Found Reports For more specific results for "us airways"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
bestorlandoattractions.com Tropical Tours R Us, Major Vacation Resort Scam on vacation package, took my money and won't refund Internet Author: Caruthersville, Missouri Resorts: bestorlandoattractions.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
the usa nursery sent us all dead tree, they were nothing but sticks and broken at that. tennessee Nationwide Author: meadville pa, Pennsylvania Landscaping: the usa nursery Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Namco Pool supplier Defective liner....without my knowledge they charged us 299.00 for a warranty Salem New Hampshire
Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Attorney Generals: Namco Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
Athene Annuity & Life Company Athene Life Insurance Company of New York we received a letter from Athene advising of a TPA would take over servicing our life policy December of 2015 - when i call to find out status of our life policy, the CSR states the policy is in force but still in transition - once the transition is complete, they will back bill us for premiums. they have no idea when the transition will be complete. West Des Moines Iowa Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity & Life Company West Des Moines, Iowa

Jun 12 2017
Travel2go Travel2go Madrid SpainRegister of Companies: Register Mercantile Madrid SpainVAT ID: ES B85761120 I booked a flight from Christchurch New Zealand to Cape Town South Africa. I booked and paid for my ticket. Madrid, Spain Internet Natasha Delport: Poor Service Travel2be!!! :( Author: Christchurch, Other Travel Agencies: Travel2go Internet

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 11 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC. CEO:Patrick Vick There are a group of us who have never been paid after putting up from costs to work for the company and being lured into unpaid training courses that were equivalent to a full time job, no paid breaks or even breaks at all as they were NON PAYMENT FOR WORK PERFORMED-SCAM Grandville Michigan
Author: Sanford, Florida Entertainers: On-Line Business: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC. Grandville, Michigan

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet

Jun 09 2017
TRAVELGENIO double payment done however they do not accept the payment done Internet
Please, contact us Author: Beşiktaş / İstanbul, Airline Companies: TRAVELGENIO Internet

Jun 08 2017
Fundable.com AKA Startups.com is a scam...Matt Chimes Fundable AKA Startups are ripping people off. They took us for almost $3,000 Powell, Ohio Ohio Fundable.com AKA Startup.com Author: Minden, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Fundable.com Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Brandi N Cosby We paid her 22,000 and she gave us a bogus swift las Vegas NV Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: brandy cosby

Jun 05 2017
Mark Chlopek aka FDR Technology Is A Scammer and Con Artist Tried to steal THOUSANDS from us Roselle/Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Mark Chlopek Roselle, Illinois

Jun 05 2017
US BANK i have been with us bank for about 2years i just added on a checking account to my saving i made a few transfers between my two accounts and all of a sudden 15 dollars was taken from my account i didnt know what had happen so i called them and the lady on tge other end was real uncaring avout the sitituation saying that's a federal fee because you made to many transfers between your account they never ever told me anything about fees like this i need to know if this is tge truth im tired of this bank constantly ripping people off Nationwide Yes Author: west allis, Wisconsin Banks: US BANK Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Santos Bellatrix with Jones Rodrigues Cheated us more than $500,000.00 with chicken Santos Santos, Brazil
Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Santos Bellatrix Internet

Jun 04 2017
SIXT FRANCHISE USA, LLC Sixt lied to US franchise owners, threatened franchises and we lost everything Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Rentals: SIXT RENT A CAR LLC Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 04 2017
Two Of Us - The Right One A scam which got me for $3000 using unscrupulous sales methods Hackensack New Jersey  My response Author: Caldwell, New Jersey Dating Services: Two Of Us - The Right One Hackensack, New Jersey

Jun 04 2017
Together LA (recently Renamed Two Of Us) Not as Advertisted and a Complete Ripoff.... DO NOT SIGN UP! Los Angeles California  Small Claims Court Author: Culver City, California Dating Services: Together LA - Two Of Us Los Angeles, California

Jun 04 2017
Two Of Us This dating service is a scam - all they want is your $$$ Encino California  Author: Ventura, California Dating Services: Two Of Us Encino, California

Jun 04 2017
Two Of Us / The Right One / LosFelizSingles.org Phone harrassment, sold email address to spammers Westwood California  The Wrong One Author: Los Angeles, California Dating Services: Two Of Us / The Right One / LosFelizSingles.org Westwood, California

Jun 04 2017
Two Of Us Dating Services Unethical and fraudulant organization, do not sign anything with them unless you have gone through it VERY carefully. Encino California  Small Claims Court Author: Los angeles, California Dating Services: Two Of Us Dating Services Encino, California

Jun 03 2017
Two Of Us Dating Services Discounted Membership Fees of $4300 Irvine California  Author: Fullerton, California Dating Services: Two Of Us Dating Services Irvine, California