Your Search | us america online group

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Cash Advance America Today RIPOFF DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING!! Illinois Illinois Author: Clarkston, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Today Illinois

Sep 22 2016
Aeromexico THIEFS - UNREASONABLE - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO RESPONSE TO US RESIDENTS HOUSTON TEXAS Author: IRVING, Texas Airline Companies: Aeromexico

Sep 22 2016
Dormer Group Glenn Dormer Dormer Group Real Estate CHEAT!! california California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Investing: Dormer Group california, California

Sep 22 2016
BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM DAILYSAVESONLINE.COM ONLINE SCAM NEW YORK NY AND NOW CHAMPAIGN ILLINOIS NEW YORK AND ILLINOIS Update as of 9/22/16 Author: Springfield, Missouri Baby Products: BIG-SAVES-STORE.COM Internet

Sep 22 2016
Sequoia Equities La Valencia Apartments Continues to rip us off Campbell California Author: Campbell, California Housing Rentals: Sequoia Equities Campbell, California

Sep 21 2016
Postal Job Placement Services Can not access websites and phone numbers no longer in service 5380 Peachtree Ind. Blvd. Norcross, GA 30071 US Nationwide Author: Sterling , Alaska Employment Services: Postal Job Placement Services Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Liars and Crooks Arizona Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Telemarketing Companies: US Energy LLC , Mike Kelly Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Best Rate Financial & Insurance ServicesSourcepoint Financial & Insurance ServicesTBRC Direct Insuance ServicesBest Rate America Financial Services LLCBest Rate Direct Insurance Services LLCBest Rate Companies LLCOak Tree BrokerageAvion Online Ete EMPLOYMENT FRAUD SCAMMING INSURANCE AGENTS Internet Author: Park Ridge, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Specialized Financial & Insurance Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
US MAKER MILLIONS AMERICAN CASH REWARDS jerry green TRYED TO GET ME TO SEND THEM 399.00 FOR TAX MAN THAT WORKS WITH IRS THAT CAN GET VERIFIED pennslyvaina/new york Author: springdale, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: US MAKER MILLIONS Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 JOSE LUIS CANO NOS LLAMO PARA ROBARNOS ELEMENTOS DE SEGURIDAD INDUSTRIAL ARNESES Y NOS PAGO CON UN CHEQUE FALSO!! DE UNA EMPRESA ATEMPI COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL RATEROS MEDELLIN NIT 9000425772 MEDELLIN BOGOTA MEDELLIN COLOMBIACOOPERATIVE NIT 9000425772 GLOBAL EFFICIENCY José Luis Cano called us to rob us INDUSTRIAL SAFETY HARNESS ELEMENTS AND WE PAY CHEQUE WITH A FALSE !! A COMPANY EFFICIENCY GLOBAL COOPERATIVE ATEMPI pickpockets NIT MEDELLIN MEDELLIN COLOMBIA BOGOTA MEDELLIN 9000425772 Author: BOGOTA, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Leo Sarabia runs a Fraud Beverly Wilshire Group Inc. Company is a SCAM. Beverly Wilshire Group, Leo Sarabia FRAUD & SCAM Artsit. Scams people out off fees, Others in the Scam: Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kamenar Los Angeles California Mobilisa Notice to John Doe Defendant Author: Alabama Brokerage Companies: Leo Sarabia runs a Fraud Beverly Wilshire Group Inc. Company is SCAM. Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
US Imaging Systems Sending you toner not ordered or requested and will not refund when ship back Encino California Author: Portales, New Mexico Consumer Services: US Imaging Systems Encino, California

Sep 20 2016
ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP 1st Pay POS POS / Equipment / Sales Deception Fort Worth Winston Salem Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ELIOT MANAGEMENT GROUP Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Physicians Weight Loss Centers of America Physicians Weight Loss, a ripoff and abuse of trust. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Miami, Florida

Sep 20 2016
MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE USED PERSONALITY AND OBSERVATIONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US Harrison Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Landscaping: MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE Harrison Township, Michigan