Your Search | us america online group
26, Report #762018

Oct 19 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Swiss Wrist purchases are backed by our industry-leading three-year warranty, allowing you to buy with confidence knowing your pre-owned Rolex purchase is protected. Whether you want a used Stainless Steel Datejust, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Day Date or a Rolex Presidential, the Swiss Wrist team will help you experience the luxury of owning a Rolex minus the luxury price!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Swiss Wrist pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Internet

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 19 2016
Pro Marine Supplies Inc. ONLINE SCAM- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Venice, Florida Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Building Products: Pro Marine Supplies Inc. Internet

Oct 18 2016
MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp and Rocket Science Group SCUMBAGS Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius are SPAMMERS and SCAMMERS Atlanta Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: MailChimp AKA Mail Chimp Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Advisorworld Another scam artist Annuity Lead group, operating out of Canada Toronto, Canada Internet server in Kansas
Author: Other, Other Financial Services: Advisorworld Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Financial Group (EFG) Horrible Customer Service and Refund Runaround Saint Charles Missouri Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Saint Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Triple J. Health Management LLC Cellvia, Hydrolux skin cream and anti-aging, which recently launched online through the presentation of a bottle of trial. Cream promises to brighten the appearance of your skin while restoring radiant, firmer skin and soften the appearance of fine lines stubborn. Unknown Internet, FLA, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: Triple J. Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 18 2016
hubert holcomb why do you want my online banking account???? cash advance usa paris,tn. 38242 Internet Author: Paris, Tennessee Loans: hubert holcomb Internet

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Apple Law Group Debt Consolidation Firm NEWPORT BEACH California Author: San Francisco, California Abusive Children: Apple Law Group NEWPORT BEACH, California

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 17 2016
Swiss Wrist Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Swiss Wrist Inc. has remained a staple of the online luxury watch business for the last decade, and pride themselves on our reputation for excellence. At 100% customer satisfaction is their one and only goal, which has resulted in a large following of loyal customers their team is happy to work with again and again. Swiss Wrist, Ripoff Report Verified, a business consumers can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Jewelers: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Los Angeles , California

Oct 17 2016
07:55 PM RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: is dedicated to customer satisfaction. brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
yuguana_liu ordered purse onlineThey said my card was blocked. They couldn't finish transaction.I got a vinyl purse in the US mail on 10/14 from China. Not even purse I wanted. This is a fake MinHangQu SHANGHAI 201101 Internet Author: florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: yuguana_liu Internet

Oct 17 2016
skincomplex rx ad said online 30-day trial but it was actually 14 days apparently for the other 16 days was charged $176 Internet Author: Maryland Liars: skincomplex rx Internet