Your Search | us cash finance

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Missouri finance llc New ear financeHeartland finance scammer Bonne terre Missouri Author: farmington, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Missouri finance llc Bonne terre , Missouri

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Cash for Dinar SRC,LLC BEAWARE THE VETERAN IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, HE IS A RIPOFF!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Parma, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Cash for Dinar Las vegas , Nevada

Feb 02 2016
Doug Harrington Jolyn Harrington Colorado Rottweiler Lie, Steal, Ignore, Scam, Promise a puppy that they don't even have and try to pocket non-refundable cash Idaho Springs Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Doug Harrington Idaho Springs, Colorado

Feb 02 2016
800fund Beware!!!! Scammers ! Don't trust them! New York New York Author: New York on , New York Cash Services: 800fund New York , New York

Feb 02 2016
Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC cash for iPhones, cash for laptops This company is committing Fraud Sparks Nevada Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Laptop&Desktop Repair,LLC Sparks, Nevada

Feb 01 2016
Financial West Group US Vertical Recovery Fund---Looks like a Possible Madoff Scenario and Broker Did Not Do His Job Tarana California Author: Porter Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Financial West Group Tarana, California

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
campaigner.com VLAD They charged us for their services, said we didnt meet the requirement then refused to refund Internet Author: sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: campaigner.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 31 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists Said I won cash prize of $1,978,779.77 .send $30. To receive payment within 14 days. Which I did. North Babylon New York Are you kidding me? Author: Newhall , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York