Your Search | us cash finance

Aug 23 2016
Sayward Plumbing Doesn't show up but will take your cash! York Maine Author: Wells, Maine Plumbing: Sayward Plumbing York, Maine

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Premium Finance Sold a truck with a bad engine for 17k won't honor warranty Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno valley, California Auto Dealers: Premium Finance Costa Mesa , California

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
harbor touch sold us a pos system that did not work for our business allentown pennsylvania Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Processing Companies: harbor touch Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Colonial Van Lines Scammed us for over $9,000 in moving fees Margate Florida Author: gulfport, Mississippi Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

36, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Jamie Downs Pool fraud left us high and dry all summer. Pleasanton Texas
Author: McGregor, Texas Pool Builders: Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Pleasanton, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

43, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Name:Steve owen. Treasurer cash Award signator for the payments Division. Babylon New York Author: Conyers, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Babylon , New York

Aug 21 2016
CAR EXPO US INC CAR EXPO US2 misrepresent model of car and condition, failed to honor guarantee. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: CAR EXPO US INC Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois