Your Search | us cash finance

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

27, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

28, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

29, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

30, Report #1319126

Jul 27 2016
speedy cash usa online ethan, jerry,mark,mike anthony loan fraud with itunes cards 1135.00 stole. very convincing so dont do it outside atlanta Georgia Author: portland, Oregon Loans: speedy cash usa online Georgia

31, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

32, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

33, Report #1319050

Jul 26 2016
US Reality Reports Beware of a very deceptive business Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Ogden, Utah On-Line Business: US Reality Reports Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jul 26 2016
Metro Mattress Sold defective $800 mattress that failed on us!! Syracuse New York Author: Watertown , New York Mattress Manufactures: Metro Mattress Syracuse , New York

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
NSA 10th St Properties, Michael Armel, NSA Properties, NSA 10th St. Properties, LLC Slumlord Collects Cash, Let's You Live in Squalor Minneapolis Minnesota
Report Update Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: NSA 10th St Properties Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
Lease Finance Group Fraud. Selling credit card processing equipment for 100 times the cost on a bogus lease plan. Texas Author: Muskegon, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group TX

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
Square Square Up Deactivates Business Cash Flow Georgetown, Colorado Internet Author: Georgetown , Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Internet

Jul 25 2016
Travel2Be/Travelgenio Terrible Customer Service; Unresponsive, Ill informed. Internet Please contact us Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Travel2Be/Travelgenio Internet