Your Search | us direct express

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Titan Trade Brokers gave bad advice on trades causing me to lose over US $1200.00 yet encouraged me to try investing more to recover loss. London Internet Author: Bridgetown, Other Cross-Border Scams: Titan Trade Internet

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
Flower delivery express Rip off flowers I ordered never delivered Commerce Michigan Author: Rancho Cordova, California Courier Services: Flower delivery express Nationwide

HS Direct Ltd HS Direct Scam Review of HS Direct Sheffield United Kingdom
Author: Troon, Other Business Consulting: HS Direct Internet

Oct 08 2015
American Express Bluebird Fradulant Charge Salt Lake City Utah Author: Saint Francis, Minnesota Banks: American Express Bluebird Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Iqor Iqor Holdings US Inc company makes millions but can't seem to pay employees Tempe AZ and all over Author: Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Iqor

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Grand Mayan Corporation and Chris at ETTSI Travel Corrected the Problem and they came up with a reasonable solution Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 06 2015
Bachur Issa Balzan DISHONORABLE-RIPPED US OFF-STAY AWAY FROM HIM-HE'S NO GOOD-BANDITO Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bachur Issa Balzan Internet

Oct 06 2015
Brad Morse Bradford Morse, Envy Us Designs, New Vision Designs Crooked Contractor, Thief, Fraudulant Criminal! Naples Florida BEWARE: Brad Morse is back in Naples! Author: Naples, Florida Home Improvements: Brad Morse Naples, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
USBIZPAGES.COM Us Biz Pages Claims authorization of listing in online directory Internet Author: BELLINGHAM, Washington Search Engine Optimization: USBIZPAGES.COM Internet

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Express Lube MISDIAGNOSES MARIETTA Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Express Lube MARIETTA, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
Bennettt International Group Bennett Motor Express Lease Operators/Owner Ops get the short end of the stick McDonough, GA Nationwide Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Bennettt International Group Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Smart Crowdfunding LLC - Shane Liddell - SCAM Shane Liddell, scammed us for $699 sarasota Florida Info Needed Author: New York Advertising Agencies: Smart Crowdfunding LLC sarasota, Florida

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle DirectTV, internet, CenturyLink Olympia  - Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle Internet

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet