US DIRECT EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us direct express
There may be more specific results for "us direct express"
For more specific results for "us direct express"
Showing 26-50 of 38,454 Found Reports For more specific results for "us direct express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
Melanie Wills Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale 100% Total SCAM! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU FELL VICTIM TO THIS PERSON SPOKANE Nationwide Author: Mt. Pocono , Pennsylvania Horse Traders: Melanie Wills Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Took our money and left us with a broken, leaking pool.peter Peterborough Ontario Author: Hamilton , Ontario Pool Builders: Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  Do not do work for these people . We have done work before and they are slow to pay. This most recent time we did work they are over 90 days behind and keep giving us the run around .  medford , New York Author: annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Panacea Home Staging Pamela the owner She set us up to charge us for scratching up her sub par, already scratched furniture. The minute she saw that we had a cat, we could tell that she was up to no good. Problem is, our cat is declawed. San Jose Internet Author: San Jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Panacea Home Staging Internet

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct ESN Direct Scam Artists have moved to 7655 E. Redfield Road, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Idaho Adult Book Stores: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 13 2017
Roger Obrien Refuses to pay final bill and stops payment Anaheim Hills California
ROGER OBRIEN Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Roger Obrien Anaheim Hills, California

Jul 13 2017
Justin White Jose ReyesJames Streeter US CASH ADVANCE Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Justin White Internet

Jul 13 2017
Express Movers, LLC DO NOT EVER CONTRACT OR HIRE EXPRESS MOVERS LLC Wailuku Hawai Author: LAHAINA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: Express Movers, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2017
Farmer Seed Company FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Four Sea Garden supplies steals from customers through deep deceptions, lies and jumping hoops - But you'll never get your $ or what you are owed Faribault Minnesota
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Nurseries: Farmer Seed Company Faribault, Minnesota

La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct Fraudulent Business Practices, No longer answer Phones and Moved out of Building Scottsdale Arizona Author: Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Wagner International incl. Alexander (Sascha) Wagner (CEO and PM) Four-year pending payment Internet Contact us Author: Internet Translators: Wagner International Internet

Jul 12 2017
Luminess Direct LLC Dishonest Marking, Unauthorized Credit Card Charges, Difficulty in Returning for Credit Stafford Texas Author: Mankato, Minnesota Skin Care: Luminess Direct LLC Staffor, Texas

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Direct express Impossible to file a dispute Goverment Nationwide Author: Covina, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Cam Commerce Ripoff Report vs: Ann GAO, Finance and Scott Cooper, Salesman Scam artist and sweet talker sold us a wrong POS which was not interfaced with McKesson computer Fountain Valley California Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Cam Commerce Fountain Valley, California

Jul 12 2017
Jeremond, Inc. Wanda Hunt Joyce Quick Charles Trevillain Florida Outdoor Mega Show Event Sanford Florida
Same thing happened to us Author: New Port Richey, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Jeremond, Inc. Sanford, Florida

Jul 11 2017
theblogway theblogway 888-704-4229 charging US$ 89.97 +$1 per month and I did not subscribe can not locate how to contact them to cancel and trying to get refund.  Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Internet: theblogway Internet