Your Search | us direct express

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Mike Moran Malfeasance Personified - Mesa County Public Trustee ,Mike Moran, Cheats US Taxpayers of $120,000 Grand Junction Colorado
public trustee trustworthy? Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Government Services: Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Grand Junction, Colorado

May 17 2016
Flood Construction LLC CPMI Direct LLC., Le-Vel Flood Construction, Carl Purcell, Kandice Purcell Zupansic. Do not do Business with these people Lakemoor/McHenry Nationwide Author: Barrington , Illinois Consumer Services: Flood Construction LLC Nationwide

May 17 2016
Havoline express lube Bad service Tucker Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline express lube Tucker, Georgia

May 17 2016
RU New Pilot Car Services Received payment for our work, never sent us our money Clyde Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: RU New Pilot Car Services Clyde, Texas

May 16 2016
AutoGals, Inc. Sold us a car that was in multiple accidents and did not disclose it. Somerset Massachusetts Author: RI, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: AutoGals, Inc. Somerset, Massachusetts

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 16 2016
Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach/ The Sanctuary at False Cape Condominiums/ Sanctuary Realty Renters Beware! Loud construction/ Broken Locks locked us INSIDE our condo/ Terrible Service/ Rude Staff Virginia Beach Virginia Sanctuary at False Cape Author: Pennsylvania Lodging: Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
Express Auto Stuck in lease, so expensive and faulty vehicle. Holland Michigan The Bad News Is... Author: Holland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Express Auto Holland , Michigan

May 15 2016
Transaction Express Waste of time, horrible support, don't even bother with their crap.... Internet Author: United States, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transaction Express Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Luminess. Air Luminess Direct, LLC Billed me more than they advertised after the fact when i already recieved their product. Continued to send more make up after i told them i dont want no more of their prodoct. Stafford,Texas Nationwide Author: Turlock, California Telemarketers: Luminess. Air Nationwide

May 14 2016
Options Express G Bracco, Cash Manger Refusal to process an ACH withdrawal with false IRS rules required Claim Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Brokerage Companies: Options Express Internet

May 13 2016
Kroger Kroger prepaid visa debit direct deposit Direct deposit ripoff Nationwide Why? Author: Dallas , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kroger Nationwide

May 13 2016
A1A express Auto Shipping `A1AExpress.com Don't give a deposit-you will not get it back! Internet Internet Author: boone, North Carolina Moving Companies: A1A express Auto Shipping Internet

May 13 2016
Luminessair LLC Luminess Direct LLC Deceptive Advertising Stafford Texas Author: Van Nuys, California Beauty Products: Luminessair LLC Stafford, Texas

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cash advance usa... They call from different numbers across.the us.. Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash advance usa Internet

walmart distribution center 6091 False Charges. henderson North Carolina
Corruption in us xpress trucking. Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Liars: walmart henderson, North Carolina

May 12 2016
Fiat of Strongsville Diesel Direct SCAM Artist Strongsville Ohio Do This Author: Aurora, Ohio Auto Dealers: Fiat of Strongsville Strongsville, Ohio

May 12 2016
Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Freelotto.com made an unauthorized withdrawl from my debit card. When I called them all they were interested in was getting my card # and Email address Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Business: Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Internet