dried

Your Search | us direct express

Aug 18 2014
DIRECT TV INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: DIRECT TV MUST HAVE A LICENSE TO STEAL!!! MILFORD Nationwide Author: MILFORD, Michigan Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 17 2014
Fabian Vasquez. Beware of horrible scam landlord My landlord in blakeslee for 31 Beechwood road blakeslee, pa 18466 rented us the house he was not paying a mortgage for, on June 17, 2011 we received a sheriff at our door with the documents from Monroe county fourth third district serving papers to Mr. Fabian Vasquez that wellsfargo took out a civil action lawsuit for foreclosed..... Teaneck New Jersey Author: Elmont, New York Landlords: Fabian Vasquez Teaneck, New Jersey

Aug 17 2014
US CAR CO 2728 Culebra RdSan Antonio, TX 78228 Sold a Lemon From the Start Masked Problem with Miricle Goop to get money from the bank San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: US CAR CO San Antonio, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Home Affordable Direct - Mr. John Anthony-Sale Manager Loan Modification Farmingdale New York Author: Linden, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Home Affordable Direct Farmingdale, New York

Aug 16 2014
Replacement Lens Express Did not fill the order and have not refunded the money. South Windsor, Connecticut Internet Author: munich, Other Opticians: Replacement Lens Express Internet

Aug 16 2014
TCF Bank Delayed my direct deposit charging excessive fees over $500 Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Banks: TCF Bank Mesa, Arizona

Aug 15 2014
Natalie Williams Keysha BrittishNatalie Smith Natalie borrowed a lot of money from us and took off without paying us back. She also left her job without any notice. Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Scarsdale, New York Cleaning Services: Natalie Williams Bridgeport , Connecticut

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 15 2014
Direct TV Verizon we signed up because of a $100 discount, now Direct TV is not accepting that coupon. erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Direct TV erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2014
Rugs Direct Winchester VA Discrimination winchester Virginia Author: winchester, Virginia Racists: Rugs Direct Winchester VA winchester , Virginia

Aug 13 2014
US Tech Support WARNING - do NOT allow them to access your computer - they INFECTED MY COMPUTER Santa Monica California Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Computer Fraud: US Tech Support Santa Monica, California

Aug 13 2014
megabus.com I dnt knw the driver name but he was driving the m74 bus from nola to Dallas for eight in the morning August 13,2014. as I was getting my reservation number out to show the driver he was down from me talking to another passenger. he came up to me and yelled/ the megabus driver was so rude he was not professional/ as my kids and I were getting ready to be boarded the driver came up on side of me and started yelling the bus leaves at eight o'clock. I said sir I'm pulling up my number. he nerve bad to where they had two other passengers came. he checked their number and let them on but pulled off from me and my kids leaving us stranded in New Orleans new orleans Louisiana Author: desoto, Texas Attorneys General: megabus.com Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS STUPID PREPAID COMPANY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
US Bank, NA Missing Cash Deposit Saint Cloud Midtown Square Branch Minnesota Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Banks: US Bank, NA saint cloud , Minnesota

Aug 13 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Fast Fix 123 implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Fast Fix 123 receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fast Fix 123 made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Fast Fix 123.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Fast Fix 123, Computer Support Service Featuring Free Computer Diagnosis, Reliable Remote Support Anywhere, ..only Friendly U.S. Based Technicians. No Outsourcing! Providing Immediate Repair and Backup. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Aug 13 2014
Diana Johns, M.D. -US Healthworks Doctor Diana Johns, M.D. releases injured worker back to work while he still injured, Must Read Stockton California
Author: Stockton, California Doctors: Diana Johns, M.D. -US Healthworks Stockton, California

Aug 13 2014
US Metal Buildings US Steel Buildings Unprofessional, High Pressure Sales Deerfield Florida Author: shasta lake, California Parking Garages: US Metal Buildings Internet

Aug 13 2014
uscitizenship.info US Citizenship uscitizenship fake website Internet Author: Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: uscitizenship.info Internet

Aug 12 2014
phonon corporation www.phonon saw .com us-military-vet-files-eeoc-case simsbury Connecticut Author: simsbury, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: phonon corporation simsbury, Connecticut

Acs incorp Acs us @gov Collection Not provide in the e-mail Internet
Author: Union, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Acs incorp Internet

Aug 12 2014
U.S. Money Reserve REVIEW: US Money Reserve Verified. Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Rare Coin & Bullion Reserve is committed to customer satisfaction, U.S. Money Reserve implemented strategic changes to ensure its clients satisfaction and their ability to acquire U.S. GovernmentIssued Gold, Silver, and Platinum coins as a means of wealth protection and growth. Austin Texas. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service U.S. Money Reserve recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be reviewed, not ignored. U.S. Money Reserve, Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Simi Valley, California Investment Brokers: U.S. MONEY RESERVE Austin, Texas