US DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us direct
There may be more specific results for "us direct"
For more specific results for "us direct"
Showing 26-50 of 33,105 Found Reports For more specific results for "us direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
US OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MGT RETIREMENT OPR. CTR FEGLI, CSRS FEDERAL INSURANCE FRAUD GEICO BOYERS Pennsylvania Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Insurance Companies: US OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MGT RETIREMENT OPR. CTR BOYERS, Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Amerimark Direct LLC Amerimark Fraudulent Membership Fee Charges Cleveland Ohio Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amerimark Direct LLC Arkansas

Apr 19 2017
AT-T Direct tv Charging me for service they do not provide Santa ana Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Service Providers: AT-T Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
conslines had me purchase a service online to receive discounted phone calls from prison and when call came through could not accept. it. i have no 100 minutes as promised. Infact, zero minutes. San Diego Internet Contac us asap Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
Global Cash Card Very Deseptive Website and Policies Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: Mesquite, Texas Banks: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
THC Farmer Logic owner aka Logic contacted me for seeds he read i was just finishing a new breed , I sent the seeds that are currently being sold and he refused to pay me $14000,00 US Malaga Spain Internet Author: Errington , British Columbia Nurseries: THC Farmer Internet

Apr 19 2017
Simon Chatila Chatila Diamonds - Simon Chatila Simon Chatila scammed me out of 10,000 US dollars Los Angeles California Author: Ottawa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Simon Chatila Los Angeles, California

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
imshmacked I'm Shmacked Company account instagram direct messaged me saying if I purchase a one piece swimsuit, they will feature my photo on their account THE DAY I PURCHASE THE SWIMSUIT AND SEND THE RECEIPT. I sent the receipt. They didn't make the post. I asked for a refund and threatended to report the company. They opened all the direct messages and didn't reply Internet
Author: Wilmette , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: imshmacked Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Paintinghere.com Fake Paintng from Paintinghere.com Impounded by US Customs Xiamen Internet Paintinghere.com Infringement Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: Paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Web Shop Producers Contacted us by phone asking if we wanted to renew our services. cant locate an address Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Web Shop Producers Internet

Apr 18 2017
National Floors Direct Awful Experience massachusetts Author: New Boston, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Poshmark us Donna This company is a SCAM Boynton Beach Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: Poshmark us Boynton Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Tried To Extort Us On Ebay-Left Negative Feedback Because We Wouldn't Give Him Undeserved Credit Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Hickory , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Fayetteville, North Carolina

Apr 17 2017
Us Digitizing Scammed for money, and blocked my IP from returning to website!! San Antonio Texas Author: las vegas , Nevada Computer Fraud: Us Digitizing Internet

Apr 17 2017
LUMINESS AIR LUMINESS DIRECT LLC LUMINESS AIR/TAN COMPANY ARE FRAUDS, DON'T BELIEVE THE $19.99 PRICE, THEY LIE! Stafford Texas Author: DENVER, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: LUMINESS AIR Stafford, Texas

Apr 17 2017
Ic Media Direct Trucking in Hawaii icmediadirect reviews,icmedia,ic media direct,ic media direct reviews,ic media Captain Cook Hawaii Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Ic Media Direct Captain Cook, Hawaii