US DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us direct
There may be more specific results for "us direct"
For more specific results for "us direct"
Showing 26-50 of 33,299 Found Reports For more specific results for "us direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Joaquin Amos, Studio A Interior Designs, Amos Design Associates- Joaquin Amos took our deposit and provided no furniture. Said he no longer had our depost money. Signed promisssary note to pay us back, defaulted after first payment. He stole our money and refuses to contact us. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Interior Decorators: Joaquin Amos Houston, Texas

Jun 14 2017
Carmel Limousine Service Ripped us off on our return trip New York New York Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Airports: Carmel Limousine Service New York, New York

Jun 14 2017
EZ Moving / Boost Moving They have constantly lied to us about when our property was being shipped to our new home in Florida. They contractor and supplier have been less than honest about the terms of the move. They are scam artists that will lie and steal your money then hide to avoid accountability or respoosibility. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Cocoa, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving / Boost Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Gloss Motive $.5.95 shipping, ripoff for CBD Oil, billed us three times at $79.95 no contract, just scammed us Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edwall, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Black Card Books Gerry Robert's Publish A Book And Grow Rich,Gerry Robert's Signature Program. Paid $100 for tablet not given. They said they would send it. They never did. I again told them we never received it. They again said they would send it. They never did. It was BS. They pressured people into buying into their program at $40,000 - a today price only, afterwards, $46,000. We said no to their program. It doesn't take $40,000 to publish a book. They still managed to get money out of us without handing over the tablet and then promising they would send it and they never did. It's a fraud, scam. Nationwide Intro to lure us into their program Int'l - Stouffville, Ont. Canad, Mesa Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Book Publishers: Black Card Books Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Travel Smart VIP Punta Cana Lured my wife and I for supposedly a 90 minute tour but sold us a $7K travel packet instead Punta Cana Nationwide Rebuttal to Statement Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: Travel Smart VIP Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Mowers Direct / Power Equipment Direct Poor Sales Practices and Worse Customer Service Bolingbrook Illinois Problem resolved Author: Steelvville, Missouri Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mowers Direct Bolingbrook, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
bestorlandoattractions.com Tropical Tours R Us, Major Vacation Resort Scam on vacation package, took my money and won't refund Internet Author: Caruthersville, Missouri Resorts: bestorlandoattractions.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
the usa nursery sent us all dead tree, they were nothing but sticks and broken at that. tennessee Nationwide Author: meadville pa, Pennsylvania Landscaping: the usa nursery Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Namco Pool supplier Defective liner....without my knowledge they charged us 299.00 for a warranty Salem New Hampshire
Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Attorney Generals: Namco Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
Athene Annuity & Life Company Athene Life Insurance Company of New York we received a letter from Athene advising of a TPA would take over servicing our life policy December of 2015 - when i call to find out status of our life policy, the CSR states the policy is in force but still in transition - once the transition is complete, they will back bill us for premiums. they have no idea when the transition will be complete. West Des Moines Iowa Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity & Life Company West Des Moines, Iowa

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Travel2go Travel2go Madrid SpainRegister of Companies: Register Mercantile Madrid SpainVAT ID: ES B85761120 I booked a flight from Christchurch New Zealand to Cape Town South Africa. I booked and paid for my ticket. Madrid, Spain Internet Natasha Delport: Poor Service Travel2be!!! :( Author: Christchurch, Other Travel Agencies: Travel2go Internet

Jun 11 2017
DIRECT WATER COMPANY -- OWNER KRIS KAEHLER WORST CROOKED LYING GUY EVER...Kris Kaehler , Owner of DIRECT WATER CO Roscoe Illinois ****UPDATE**** Author: roscoe, Illinois Customer: DIRECT WATER COMPANY Roscoe, Illinois

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 11 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC. CEO:Patrick Vick There are a group of us who have never been paid after putting up from costs to work for the company and being lured into unpaid training courses that were equivalent to a full time job, no paid breaks or even breaks at all as they were NON PAYMENT FOR WORK PERFORMED-SCAM Grandville Michigan
Author: Sanford, Florida Entertainers: On-Line Business: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC. Grandville, Michigan

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 10 2017
direct parcel express. ,directparcelexpress.com/ Package Manager. Wilmington Delaware
Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: direct parcel express. Internet

Jun 09 2017
Titanic: Honor and Glory Four Funnels Entertainment Co. and Vintage Digital Revival LLC theft by deception, fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty Orlando Florida and Pittsfield, MA, US Internet Titanic Demo 3 now available at titanicdemo.com Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Fraud: Titanic: Honor and Glory Internet

Jun 09 2017
Direct Processing USA Sofia Resse, Victoia Moore; Angie Martinez My situation was desperate I told them that my home was going to foreclosure I dont have money. They said I wouldnt need an, then after I filled out the paper work and the modification was agreeable. Los Angeles CA California Author: Concorc, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Direct Processing USA Internet

Jun 09 2017
TRAVELGENIO double payment done however they do not accept the payment done Internet
Please, contact us Author: Beşiktaş / İstanbul, Airline Companies: TRAVELGENIO Internet