Your Search | us fast cash

Nov 20 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: EZ Loans.biz dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. EZ Loans.biz and Scott Clymo's past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality services to clients. EZLoans.biz strives to be true leader in merchant cash advance industry. Melbourne, Florida *UPDATE: EZ Loans.biz pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, assuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. EZ Loans.biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: west melbourne, Florida Loans: ezloanz melbourne, Select State/Province

Nov 19 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Assurance: EZ Loans.biz, focused on unparalleled service, consumer confidence, recognized as a rising leader in today’s business loan, merchant cash advance industry. Scott Clymo, CEO/President, promises outstanding service, 100% satisfaction. Melbourne Florida. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. EZ Loans.biz pledges to always resolve any issues; feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EZ Loans.biz, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: scott clymo, ezloans Florida

28, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

29, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

30, Report #1190078

Nov 19 2014
esquisite upholstery tampa florida Margaret i am homeless and this lady Margaret that owns this buisness offered me and a friend to work with her. she gave us a haircut the way SHE wanted. we worked 9 hours and made 20 dollars Hillsborough Florida Author: palmetto, Florida Liars: esquisite upholstery tampa florida Hillsborough , Florida

31, Report #1190067

Nov 19 2014
Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Liar-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers SOLD US CHEAPER CAR-CHARGED US FOR UPGRADED VERSION-DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-BEWARE-HE IS BAD NEWS FOLKS FT. MEYERS Florida
Author: FT. MEYERS, Florida Auto Dealers: Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers FT. MEYERS, Florida

32, Report #1190012

Nov 19 2014
USA Cash Advance Cash Advance USA-USA cash loans Promised loan with upfront costs--I.E. Money Pak Cards--several times paid with no results East Hollywood California Author: Pennsylvania Loans: USA Cash Advance Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Bubblews.com LLC CEO & Co-Founder Arvind “Avi” Dixit All my redemptions unpaid worth $513,61 San Fransisco California
Author: Davao, Alabama Cash Services: Bubblews.com LLC Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Author: Melbourne, Florida Better Business Bureau: Explains.biz Melbourne, Florida

Nov 19 2014
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Financial Services: EZloans.biz Melbourne Fl 32935, Select State/Province

Nov 19 2014
Sell us Gold buys stolet myn jewelry bought my stolen jewelry from thieg Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Pawn Brokers: Sell us Gold Austin, Texas

Nov 19 2014
JM kingston I won 6.5 million dollars and 500K in cash but they need 250. dollars to register winnings with IRS marianna Arkansas Author: Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: JM kingston marianna, Arkansas

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 19 2014
American International Gaming Board American Gaming BoardMichelle WhiteShakidah WilliamsLisa FernandezKimberly Brown Won $950,000 in a sweepstakes but needed to obtain moneygram from Walmart for $450 in cash in order to receive the award Tampa, FL; Newark, DE; Philadelphia, PA Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American International Gaming Board Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans I have the updated fake names used by this company: Daniel Gray; Daniel Cartian (716)240-0028.David Martian (315)307-3380.James Anderson; Frank Miller (202)241-1630 email:cashadvanceamerica198@outlook.com Every one of these names appeared on a seemingly Mulitple False Loan Offers via email Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans Internet

Nov 19 2014
GMS Financialgroup.com, Midwestfinancial group, We Share Crowd Funding.com, Light House Funding, Nikka Capital, National Credit Consulting www.commericalhardequitylender.com or Commercial Hard Equity Lenderwww.boundlessbusinesssolutions.com or Boundless Business Solutionswww.fastmoneyinc.com or Fast Money Incwww.bluecloverfinancial.com or Blue Clover Financialwww.getmefundingnow.com TINA CONELY, TIFFANY WASHINGTON & TONS OTHER NAMES, ALMOST ALL NEW WEBSITES ON BACK PAGE.. PROFESIONAL SCAMMERS BEWARE ATLANTA, GEORGIA Internet
Author: mobil, Alabama Financial Services: GMS Financialgroup.com, Midwestfinancial group, We Share Crowd Funding.com, Light House Funding, Nikka Capital, National Credit Consulting Internet

Nov 18 2014
Fast Tech Fasttech.com Stole, took my money, did not send merchandise, robbed, ripped off, blew off, ignored Kowloon Bay Internet Author: Bountiful, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Fast Tech Internet

Nov 18 2014
Securus Payments Added fees periodically--did not disclose termination fee--will not let us out of contract 4 mos. early Portland Oregon Author: san luis obispo, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Securus Payments Portland, Oregon

Nov 18 2014
money loan Jennifer well i apply for a loan they called me and told me i was approved that i need a hreen dot card load 200 dollars on it when i called back they ask me to see them 350 more Orlando Florida Internet Author: Kingston , Georgia Cash Services: money loan Internet

Nov 18 2014
BitBrother's LLC Bit BrothersBitBrothers Money Stolen Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cash Services: BitBrother's LLC Internet

Nov 18 2014
ACE Cash Services David CooperSr. Investigation Officer (Law & Enforcement Dept.)Ace Cash ServicesPhone:+1-(347) 468-8964 Fraudulent claims, threats of lawsuit/seize bank accounts/shut down ssn/wage garnishment Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: ACE Cash Services Internet

Nov 18 2014
James Snow; JT Snow Plumbing; Snow Power Plumbing; JT Snow; Snow Plumbing Power He has so many different names for the same company at the same location. He took almost $5000 in cash during Super Storm Sandy. New York  New York Author: Long Beach, New York Court Judges: James Snow; JT Snow Plumbing; Snow Power Plumbing; JT Snow; Snow Plumbing Power New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
ADVANCE CASH AMERICA ADVANCE CASH SERVICES OR THOMPSON LAW GROUP LOAN FRAUD. ADVANCE CASH AMERICA ARIZONA Author: Houston, Texas Lawyers: ADVANCE CASH AMERICA Internet

Nov 18 2014
'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications US Treasury Enforcement Action Scam Venice, Florida ,number on caller ID, Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Federal Government: 'Steve Martin'/Ymax Communications Nationwide

Carl