US FINANCIAL RESOURCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us financial resources
There may be more specific results for "us financial resources"
For more specific results for "us financial resources"
Showing 26-50 of 60,374 Found Reports For more specific results for "us financial resources"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Dr. Erza Sebastion Applied for a business loan Phoenix AZ Author: Richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Dr. Erza Sebastion Internet

Jul 18 2017
US Marketing Source Paid for lead list, never received it Granity City Illinois Follow-up Author: Big Town, Nebraska Small Business Services: US Marketing Source Granity City, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
pizzaforcoins.com Bitcoin payment processor embezzled 0.0295565 BTC (~$72) from me on a misdelivered order. Westlake Village, California
Author: Tacoma, Washington Financial Services: pizzaforcoins.com Westlake Village, California

Jul 18 2017
Aladi Consulting Andrew AladiAndrew U Aladi Internet scam - fake company Cleveland, Ohio Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Financial Services: Aladi Consulting Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
England Logistics The factoring company fraudulently renewed contract and blackmailed me to cancel and release me Salt lake city Utah Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Financial Services: England Logistics Salt lake city, Utah

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Heathly Directions Dr. Sinatra Placed order with company, they processed check and claim we needed to send more money never contacted us for the difference.  Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Alternative Health: Heathly Directions Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 17 2017
Marvin Bail Bond They Took $2000.00 and was supposed to give me a refund when they received my disposition letter. THEY LIED AND RAN OFF WITH MONEY, NO CONTACT AVAILABLE ANYMORE Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Financial Services: Marvin Bail Bond Brooklyn, New York

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 16 2017
Discover Financial Services Unethical Credit Card Debt Collection Unfair Credit Reporting Harassment by Lawyer Salt Lake Utah Wilmington Delaware  Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Discover Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Jet-coin.com Bitcoin investment program scam Internet Author: Huntington, West Virginia Financial Services: Jet-coin.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Charged us double for a dish Stanton California
Author: Long Beach, California Restaurants: Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Stanton, California

Jul 15 2017
Equator, LLC REOTrans Deception and scaming realtors Los Angeles California Author: St. Albans, New York Financial Services: Equator, LLC Los Angeles, California