Your Search | us grants department (patrick alves,mark willams)

Oct 09 2015
11:29 PM Made a reservation and paid online to confirm. Drove 45 minutes to get to hotel only to find out there was no vacancy. In fact, every hotel in the area was sold out. Took 5 calls to to request a refun. Kept gettin disconnected. There office is not located in the US. Who know. Not USA Nationwide Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Air Travel: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Unethical, Incompetent, Egotistical, Unprofessional, Extortion, Liar Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Florida Real Estate Commission Case # Author: Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Oct 09 2015
William Ryan Woods Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Edited to be more correct Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
10:59 PM Internet Coach Scam Beijing Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores:

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Titan Trade Brokers gave bad advice on trades causing me to lose over US $1200.00 yet encouraged me to try investing more to recover loss. London Internet Author: Bridgetown, Other Cross-Border Scams: Titan Trade Internet

Oct 08 2015
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Information Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT John Miller(Financial Crime and investigation department) Stating that i owe them $1280.00 & that if i don't settle legal action will be taken.  Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 07 2015
Mark White Mark Johnson Advance America approved loan of $5000.00, receive deposit in 90minutes Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Cash Services: Mark White advance America Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Scioto valley growers Ryan Shanks Ryan ordered $597.20 in tools and supplies from my company and cancelled the payment for no reason and will not communicate with us to find a solution. He ripped us off litterally. Ada Ohio Author: tucson, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Scioto valley growers Ada, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Iqor Iqor Holdings US Inc company makes millions but can't seem to pay employees Tempe AZ and all over Author: Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Iqor

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Grand Mayan Corporation and Chris at ETTSI Travel Corrected the Problem and they came up with a reasonable solution Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 06 2015
The Last Witch Hunter One Race Films, Vin Diesel, Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Lionsgate, Summit Entertainment, Cinelou, Atmosphere Productions, Cory Goodman, Timur Bekmanbetov The Last Witch Hunter... producers and Vin Diesel are violating copyright Los Angeles Nationwide
Pat vs Vin Diesel Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: The Last Witch Hunter Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Bachur Issa Balzan DISHONORABLE-RIPPED US OFF-STAY AWAY FROM HIM-HE'S NO GOOD-BANDITO Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bachur Issa Balzan Internet

Oct 06 2015
Brad Morse Bradford Morse, Envy Us Designs, New Vision Designs Crooked Contractor, Thief, Fraudulant Criminal! Naples Florida BEWARE: Brad Morse is back in Naples! Author: Naples, Florida Home Improvements: Brad Morse Naples, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Vaughter Wellness Sarah Vaughter Martina Kopecka (OwnDoc Dispatch) Dermaneedling, Vaughter Wellness, Sarah Vaughter, Derminator, Digineedler Zurich Internet
The fraudster's name is Mark Nelson from Redondo beach Author: Redondo Beach, California Misc. Health Specialists: Vaughter Wellness Internet

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates