Your Search | us grants department (patrick alves,mark willams)

Jul 27 2014
les schwab scrab tires boight and sold to us used olympia Nationwide Author: Washington Auto Tire shops: les schwab Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

Jul 27 2014
clothesports.com (arros quality shoes) Took my money and never shipped shoes Non-US Internet Author: Cromwell, Connecticut Clothing Stores: clothesports.com Internet

Jul 27 2014
NY State Department Of Taxation And Finance NY State Executes Fiat Tax Lien To Conspire In Marital/Degree/Medical Frauds And Hate Crimes. Albany New York Author: Menlo Park, California Government Corruption: NY State Department Of Taxation And Finance Albany , New York

Jul 24 2014
Amir Abouriche Amir Abouriche scammed us out of thousands of dollars San Diego California
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Amir Abouriche Internet

Jul 23 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving Gregory Acosta We paid Best Choice to move us on June 28, 2014. They have not delivered our furniture and not returning our calls. Carson California Author: Burbank , California Furniture & Furnishings: Best Choice Delivery Moving Carson, California

7, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

8, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN RIPPED US OFF! TOOK OUR ADVERTISING MONEY AND SPENT IT ON HIS OWN COMPANY Elk River Minnesota Author: Elk River, Advertising Agencies: Minnesota marketing Agency Steve Swan Elk River MN Elk River, Minnesota

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 19 2014
Naenda Safaris Jesse Mfoi We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari. Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel. I loaned Jesse $450 USD but Jesse ducked out on repayment. Moshi Tanzania Author: Plano, Texas Travel Services: Naenda Safaris Moshi, Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
continental Cellular ripped us off omaha Nebraska Author: Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: continental Cellular omaha, Nebraska

Jul 18 2014
ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony ADE Construction and Remodelling services are Crooks, thieves who stolen full money with out doing work... Fraudlent and are abonding us no answering Dania Beach Florida Author: Pembrokepines Miami, Florida Home Improvements: ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 17 2014
MidFirst Bank Construction Lending Department Oklahoma City Oklahoma/ Gilbert Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: MidFirst Bank Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Town and Country Foods is a Hizbollah Hamas Fake Scam Business that pretends to be with the CIA, US Government Phoenix Arizona Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Telemarketers: Town and Country Foods Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 15 2014
CHRISTINA VILLA Christina Marie Villa, Christina M. Villa, ECO MANAGEMENT , recyclables, Lewis Mark Barlow, soccer coach FRAUD, THEIF, USES STOLEN CREDIT CARDS, WRITES BAD CHECKS, DRUGS, DUI, CON-ARTIST Anaheim California Author: anaheim, California Bad Check Writers: CHRISTINA VILLA Anaheim, California

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

Jul 15 2014
National Prison Consultants John Webster The company would not provide any documentation or services for the fees paid. They repeatedly told us that we would know something soon and never provided any results. We were denied any updates or information on the process in which we paid $1500.00 Brentwood Tennessee Author: norfolk, Virginia Legal Process Services: National Prison Consultants Brentwood, Tennessee

Jul 15 2014
Odessa Cylinder Head Bob Metz Sols us a defective head, replaced that with one that was even WORSE Clearwater Florida
Author: Middle River, Auto Parts: Odessa Cylinder HEad Clearwater, Florida

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Pyramid A.K.A. Tri-Link Restoration, Carpet & Cleaning INC. Tri-link Quality Construction & Board - Up Affiliates My family had a fire & flood & I will never see pic's of my babies, one who is no longer with us & we lost family heirlooms because of this business not the fire! They rushed us Internet
Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: Pyramid A.K.A. Tri-Link Restoration, Carpet & Cleaning INC. Internet

Jul 15 2014
Knamart Non responsive to order mistakes Internet Author: Sonoma, California Department & Outlet Stores: Knamart Internet