Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: us j.m.b. group inc.
There may be more reports for "us j.m.b. group inc."
For more results perform a general search for "us j.m.b. group inc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Scamming people out of rent and deposits. Slum lord Van Nuys California
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Eli Max Realty Inc - Eli Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Feb 18 2017
Nation Relocation Region Relocations Inc Fraud, liars, incompetent, rippoff artists, scammers Norcross Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Moving Companies: Nation Relocation Norcross, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Taxnet financial inc Huge Scam! Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Income tax: Taxnet financial inc Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc They promised to call leads for me and then pass those people that were interested in setting an appointment to me. I paid them $5,000. I did recieve some leads and then they stopped sending me anything. I tired to call and email them but they would never follow back up with me. Pittsford New York Author: Duncannon, Pennsylvania Realtors: Fitzgerald Coaching, Inc Pittsford, New York

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
National carpet care inc Bait and switch Altanonte springs fl Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Cleaning Services: National carpet care inc Altanonte springs fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
J.C. RENDERING INC JASON CARUSO FRANK CARUSO SCAM FRAUD THEY DONT PAY THAIR BILLS!! FRANKFORT New York Author: PENN YAN, New York Bad Check Writers: J.C. RENDERING INC New York

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. ATP offered complimentary travel and cruise, activation and fulfillment fees exceeded value Land O’Lakes Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Cruises: American Travel Partners Worldwide Inc. Land O’Lakes, Florida

Feb 17 2017
RGB Love, Inc. / Chaz Decker Took My Graphic Design Deposit and Disappeared Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Decatur, Georgia Websites: RGB Love, Inc. Internet

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Turbotax/ Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Withholding my tax refund for weeks after IRS sent it to my bank USAA Santa Barbara California Author: Sandy, Utah Attorney Generals: Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Internet

Feb 16 2017
SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama S.A. Fraudulent selling of rare and strategic metals in secure,deeded ,insured individual accounts in Switzerland and Panama Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Investment Brokers: SMI Swissmetal Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
Rapid Fulfillment, Inc They are sending me what appears to be a monthly shipment of pills called Neuroxr Pacoima California Author: Fairfield, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: Rapid Fulfillment, Inc California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
SANTA CLARITA ESCR, Roberto G. VALENCIA California Author: SANTA ANA, California Financial Services: SANTA CLARITA ESCROW INC. VALENCIA , California

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Mercari aka Mercari Inc do not work with these people you will not get paid and also they will cancel your site for no good reasons believe me as I say from experi ence they are unreachable and bad business ethics you will not get paid correctly of your items values San Francisco Internet Author: Venice, Florida Attorneys General: Mercari Internet