Your Search | us passport now

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet I'm not a scammer and You are the scammer, You scammed me Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
Legal Shield Fraud. Being investigated by the US Federal Authorities Ada, OK Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Lawyers: Legal Shield Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS the claim all units i have never had any light rent started $141.00 now $195.04 TAMPA Florida Author: st peterburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS TAMPA, Florida

Oct 01 2015
cash advance inc 25954 eden landing rd Hayward CA 94545 us Internet Author: FL, Florida Bad Check Writers: cash advance inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
Mungo Damages Property, Refuses Responsibility Headquarters in Damaged our Mailbox, Lied about fixing it, Hung up on us, Refused responsibility, Dishonest about locating witnesses Irmo South Carolina Mailbox Replace; Issue Resolved Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Mungo Homes Irmo, South Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai update Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 30 2015
Solar Nextdoor, LLC Edward AndersonPredestination Generation, LLC Dba Email: SolarNextdoor@Outlook.comPhone: 949-214-9915 ED ANDERSON SCAMMED US OUT OF $800.00! DID NOT DELIVER THE LEADS AGREED TO AND WILL NOT TAKE CALLS AFTER BEING PAID! LIAR AND THIEF! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Maple Valley, Washington Customer Leads: Solar Nextdoor, LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
OpenSky Returned product and now they won't refund Internet Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: OpenSky Internet

Sep 30 2015
Imperial Advance I was solicited via US Mail New York New York Author: delray beach, Florida Cash Services: Imperial Advance New York , New York

Sep 30 2015
Top Coat Nail Bar Midwest Readers They harrassed me daily to sign onto a great deal of subscription and told me I could cancel within 72 hrs and when I called to cancel no one picked up the phone nor emailed me back. Now they call me daily telling me that I must pay them but I've have already contacted them many times telling them I no longer have the shop and they said they will keep sending it and they will keep billing me and calling me regardless. They are crooks. $35 per month for some of the worse magazines and there's never a representative that will respond to any concern. All they are there for is to take your money and that's all. Internet Author: Milpitas, California Computer Mail Order: Top Coat Nail Bar Internet

Sep 30 2015
TOYS R US AND NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE American Companies Screwing the American Employees USA Nationwide Unions Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Employees: Employers: TOYS Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 123Employee provide high quality voice based outsourcing services for businesses that need high quality voice services. 123Employee is based in our brand new, flagship facility in the Philippines in close proximity to two regional colleges, so their candidates have better voice skills then other parts of Asia. 123Employee provides business process outsourcing, or BPO, specializing in online & offline marketing, customer service and virtual assistant services from our 3 outsourcing centers. 123Employee offers the highest quality of service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Employment Services: 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2015
TowerPoint Capital TowerPoint Capital has sold 100% of the deals they have completed to Crown Castle International. The company actively deceives customers and misrepresents these intentions. If you have completed a deal with TowerPoint Capital please contact us to take part in the upcoming class action lawsuit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia