Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: us passport now
There may be more reports for "us passport now"
For more results perform a general search for "us passport now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Acceptance Now Harassment, disrespectful, more money than owed Orange Connecticut Pay or sit on the floor Author: West Haven, Connecticut Loans: Acceptance Now Orange, Connecticut

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 19 2017
Prime Line Gear Prime Line Apparel Purchased item in Nov of 2016 and it's now Feb 2017 and I haven't received item WALNUT Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Prime Line Gear Internet

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
tee4coolgrandma Ive ordered 3 Tshirts last October and already paid in full until now goods haven't delivered Internet Author: Revesby New South wales , New York Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 18 2017
GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED bjlee@grandpacificinvestments.com alanching@grandpacificinvestments.com We paid more than a $120 000 for site isnpections and now they have disappeared hong Kong Hong Kong Author: welkom, Other Loans: GRAND PACIFIC INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount SHOCK....item paid for, not delivered and now being fobbed off with phoney excuses Internet Author: Sydney , Hobby Shops: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 US rail recruitment center They charge you $39 as part of registration for the rail recruiter site Nationwide
Author: Beaver, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
This customer is a nut job and never purchased anything from us Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
US Realty Records Ripoff by USrealty records Cheynne Wyoming Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: US Realty Records Cheynne , Wyoming

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida