US PASSPORT NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us passport now
There may be more specific results for "us passport now"
For more specific results for "us passport now"
Showing 1-25 of 44,152 Found Reports For more specific results for "us passport now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Savings Store Online Charged me monthly 16.95 since Oct. I sent in receipts to receive rebate. It's now June, never got rebate. Asked to be refunded. They hung up on me. Enrolled in their rebate program in which they charge a monthly fee of 16.95.  Reno Nevada Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Savings Store Online Reno, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
Vehicle Service department Frequent repeated calls, re renewing our auto warranty. Will not stop calling, now mailing as well. Plano Texas Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service department Plano, Texas

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Indivisual jevoncarter.wc US Internet jevoncarter.wc Author: US, California Unusual Rip-Off: Indivisual Internet

Jun 21 2017
Official NASCAR Members Club ONMC I ordered the Dale Jr. shot glass for $1.95 and I am now being charged $14.95 per monthe for joining the Official NASCAR Members Club. CHARLOTTE North Carlolina Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Official NASCAR Members Club Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives, Coast to Coast, Cheap Trips, Grand Getaways, Dream Vacation Passport Should have taken loss years ago! Initial purchase my fault.Then continual harassment for dues! No money,many calls, feels abusive to this old woman! Internet On Behalf of Dream Vacation Passport Author: Internet Travel Services: Grand Incentives Internet

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet

Jun 20 2017
EcoFlower Multiple orders have not been filled - including my own. So many, that a facebook page for people screwed over by EcoFlower now exists. Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Bed & Bath: EcoFlower Internet

Jun 20 2017
account now rejecting direct deposit Internet AccountNow Author: draper, Virginia Banks: account now Internet

Jun 20 2017
Alltech Automotive Mark Federinko CAUTION: INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF IGNITION WIRES COST US OVER $11,357.75 Niagara Falls Ontario
Author: Niagara Falls Canada, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Alltech Automotive Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jun 20 2017
rebel crate ordered a couple flags, now im getting garbage stickers and a flag every month and getting charged for the trash I can not unsubscribe Internet Author: cleveland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: rebel crate Internet

Jun 19 2017
South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road CHULA VISTA Billed us $ 8200, DMV HOLD for TWO CARS with TRANSPONDERS San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: South Bay Expressway 125 Toll Road San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Please post the complete story and truth Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet