Your Search | us passport now

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Britton Farms Dobermans Told us his dobermans are checked for all heart defects and he has had no dogs with heart issues Smithville, TX Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Liars: Britton Farms Dobermans Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Panda Research’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Pandaresearch.com's approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Panda Research pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: CHARLOTTE, Texas Con Artists: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
US Security Services,Inc. lying,cheating,stealing,scamming Chicago Illinois Author: RockWood, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: US Security Services,Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Scott Stroup, Susan Aldridge,Joyce Bennett,Tara Whitfield,William, Sheryl,Earl, Penny, Charles, Debbie, Amanda Challans, Julianne Diegmann, Janet Miles, Raymond Tolbert,William Hylek I used to be very happy with the company now it seems like the people are shadey. Not honest anymore. Merrillville, but couldn't go to their office. Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Copier Consultanats, Ruban Sanchez Merrillville , Indiana

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Conseco Life Took my money for 20 years and never raised my premium. Now raising it every time I Turn around its in defatlt.premium started at $93.00 for 20 years now over $200.00. Will not answer my requests for information. RIP OFFS BEWARE. Nationwide Author: Tierra Verde, Florida Health Insurance: Conseco Life Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT coastlineconstructiononline.com HE REFUSES TO PAY US! IRVINE California Author: Irvine, California Plumbing: COASTLINE CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT IRVINE, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Floyd Miley Floyd D.A. MileyFloyd D.A. Miley III Commissioned us to edit the manuscript Recognize Your Greatness Austin TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Book Publishers: Floyd Miley Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida