Your Search | us passport now

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
Cogswell Construction Gabriel Cogswell Lazy, Lying, says he's depressed and can't sleep, Contractor from Hell ripped us off!!! Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Cogswell Construction Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Glam Beauty Now Ripped off ignored then sent fake refund emails Atlanta, Internet
Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Beauty Products: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
subway restaurant subway corporate treats us as slaves rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Restaurants: subway restaurant rochester, New York

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida