Your Search | us passport now

Feb 11 2016
ITECHDEALS.COM Riped us off Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ITECHDEALS.COM Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Petland of Largo, FL Petland of Largo Sold us a dog with Parvo Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo, FL Largo, Florida

Feb 10 2016
US Business Data usbizdata marketing data lists phone email address companies not listed Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: US Business Data Internet

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Suite Journeys Suite Journeys Totally Ripped Us off Peachtree City Georgia Author: cordele, Georgia Resorts: Suite Journeys Peachtree City, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nevĀ  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Overcharged us by $1100! with No Compunction Morrow Georgia ERAC response Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Zhang Financial Took a hefty fee and lost us money Portage Michigan Author: Portage, Michigan Financial Services: Zhang Financial Portage, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Ocdamia Strings The Biggest Ripoff Anaheim, Ca California please contact us Author: California DJ Services: Ocdamia Strings Internet

Feb 08 2016
Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND let go when they couldnt find a proper mentor and now required to pay salt lake city Nationwide Author: wauchula, Florida Trucking Companies: Eagle Atlantic financial/ CR ENGLAND Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC Anthony Vidiri and Frank Miccio Took our cash for an apartment rental and rented apartment to someone else and told us many lies that there was a gas leak North Palm Beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Realtors: Infinite Skies Property Management, LLC North Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016