Your Search | us passport now

26, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

27, Report #1162034

Jul 14 2014
complyments.com i ordered a free product and just had to pay shipping. no strings attached. A month later i recieved the product again and was charged 178.98 dollars. i called them got a return # and then shipped them. I had tracking on the packaged they recieved it June 12th it is now july 14 and I have recieved no credit Internet Author: orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: complyments.com Internet

28, Report #1162032

Jul 14 2014
RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Rachel Reedy Rockstar Detailing Rachel Reedy had STOLEN $25 in cash out of our car after a HORRIFIC job detailing. We let Rachel Reed know about our dislike in regards to her detailing as well as the $25 she had STOLEN out of the cup holder. A witness had watched Rachel Reedy STEAL the $25 in cash and stick it in her pocket. When approached, Rachel became very rude to my wife. Rachel Reedy didn't deny stealing that money, rather she just ignored our demands of returning our money, packed up her cleaning supplies, and left, but not before charging us $100 for the horrific detailing job. She had us go to her apt complex while she cleaned our car while we watched. My wife watched Rachel STEAL the money and pocket it. I demanded a refund and for her to return the money she had stolen. Rachel then walked off into her apt. Rachel has not returned any of our calls. Scottsdale Police have been notified about this theft. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Scottsdale, Arizona

29, Report #1161995

Jul 14 2014
Interface Modeling Agency and Staff (Alex) scam artists - Mall recruiters introduces us to Interface main Office in Boca, sold us a dream, coherce us into large financial obligations ...no contracts or update Boca Raton Florida Author: port St. Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Modeling Boca Raton, Florida

30, Report #1161968

Jul 14 2014
ValoreBooks.com Processed shipment in April. Now it's July and still now payment Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: ValoreBooks.com Internet

31, Report #1161927

Jul 14 2014
OPUS INSPECTION ESP Company now known as OPUS Inspection This is the worse company in the USA. I buy the service contract for my Smog Machine $1,089 for a quaterly. But when the machine has a problem, I call them come by to fix the problem, they said: yes, will be threre right after, but it has been 5 days my business complete shut down, and they nerver come yet. Please do not buy any service or product from these stupid company. EAST GRANBY Connecticut Author: San Jose, California Auto Inspection: OPUS INSPECTION EAST GRANBY, Connecticut

Jul 14 2014
Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Alicia MathewsJerry MathewsJeromy Donald Jerry Mathews is now Jeromy Donald. This person is not who he says he is he involved his wife or relative using a paypal account which I now have a claim with her name is alicia mathews.and dennison Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Services: Credit plus trades Jerry Mathews Internet

Jul 14 2014
Instaloan TitleMax I took out $500 title loan from the compan y in May of 2013. They manage to pile on enough fees and interest to keep the victim trapped into the loan. A year later I have not been able to get to paying off the principal. I have paid $960. in intersts and fees and now as of August 2014 they add $25.00 investigative fee to each month's payment. I cannot get loff the wheel. ! Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Instaloan Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
US Moving Services deceptive overcharged greedy liars lazy Los Angeles California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: US Moving Services Internet

Jul 12 2014
CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC Willie Carey, cre8tive, williecarey28@gmail.com, Start Now, Nene Carey, Tonya Vann, Larry Curry, Noah Mencia, Erica Christine Rivera, Social Media, Liar, Fraud, Cheat, Not to Be Trusted!!! Altamonte Springs Florida
Author: California Computer Fraud: CREATIVE UPSTART, LLC Altamonte Springs, California

Jul 12 2014
US MOVING Services Showed up 5 days late, repacked and added items to the tune of making a $2400 move almost $5000.  North Miami Beach Florida Author: Midland, Texas Moving Companies: US MOVING Services North Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Horton Homes Poorest made manufactuers homes in the US, inferior products Eatonton GA 31024 Author: Snow Camp, North Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Horton Homes Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
US-LEADS US WORLD LEADS Insurance Lead Scam Frisco Texas Texas Author: Katy, Texas Insurance Agencies: US-LEADS Internet

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Pay now or lose license Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Lawyers: Second Chance-Tom Wallace and Mr. Diaz Internet

Jul 10 2014
ericscott38@gmail.com; eric scott US Navy (claim) Reviewed Ripoff Report to check a tentative Craigslist sale, locating the exact guy/email Navy man out to sea Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Government Worker: ericscott38@gmail.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Relocation Services of America Relocation Serivices or Global Relocations tried scamming us Phoenix Arizona Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Realtors: Relocation Services of America Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

50, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC