Your Search | us passport now

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
Icepay tried to rip us off with a so called BLACK account Amsterdam Noord Holland Author: Lewes, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Icepay Internet

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet I'm not a scammer and You are the scammer, You scammed me Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
Legal Shield Fraud. Being investigated by the US Federal Authorities Ada, OK Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Lawyers: Legal Shield Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
05:55 PM Went to site to sell a gift card, and entered info to get a quote. Froze up and never gave me a quote. When I tried the site later that day...and now... It won't connect. It appears to be gone. I tried to use my itunes gift card and it's been redeemed. They stole my card! Internet Author: Massachusetts On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS the claim all units i have never had any light rent started $141.00 now $195.04 TAMPA Florida Author: st peterburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS TAMPA, Florida

Oct 01 2015
cash advance inc 25954 eden landing rd Hayward CA 94545 us Internet Author: FL, Florida Bad Check Writers: cash advance inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
Mungo Damages Property, Refuses Responsibility Headquarters in Damaged our Mailbox, Lied about fixing it, Hung up on us, Refused responsibility, Dishonest about locating witnesses Irmo South Carolina Mailbox Replace; Issue Resolved Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Mungo Homes Irmo, South Carolina

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai We're not scammers Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 30 2015
Solar Nextdoor, LLC Edward AndersonPredestination Generation, LLC Dba Email: SolarNextdoor@Outlook.comPhone: 949-214-9915 ED ANDERSON SCAMMED US OUT OF $800.00! DID NOT DELIVER THE LEADS AGREED TO AND WILL NOT TAKE CALLS AFTER BEING PAID! LIAR AND THIEF! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Maple Valley, Washington Customer Leads: Solar Nextdoor, LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
OpenSky Returned product and now they won't refund Internet Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: OpenSky Internet

Sep 30 2015
Imperial Advance I was solicited via US Mail New York New York Author: delray beach, Florida Cash Services: Imperial Advance New York , New York