Your Search | us passport now

May 19 2016
Advertising Web Service This company is a scam Internet
Please contact us for a full refund Author: Pflugerville, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Advertising Web Service Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 18 2016
greenwood holding group riverside you owe us....i'll see you in court she said fairfax, virginia Author: north las vegas, Nevada Loans: greenwood holding group las negas, Virginia

May 18 2016
Erika May, Natalie nataliebemean They tricked us into a scam to rent a townhome in Oceanside, California that was deisted from a property management company Oceanside California Author: , California Real Estate Services: Erika May, Natalie Oceanside, California

May 18 2016
Belfor Property Restoration After a fire, Belfor took belongings from our house to be cleaned. Because we could not secure our garage, they took the items from the garage for storage only. They invoiced us for cleaning those items when they should not have. They also charged us for 5 months of storage but removed that amount when I complained. Refused to credit us for the amount charged for storage items. Billed for cleaning an inflated number of items. Peninsula Ohio Author: Alabama Personal Services: Belfor Property Restoration Peninsula, Ohio

May 18 2016
Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Mike Moran Malfeasance Personified - Mesa County Public Trustee ,Mike Moran, Cheats US Taxpayers of $120,000 Grand Junction Colorado
public trustee trustworthy? Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Government Services: Michael D. Moran, Mesa County Public Trustee Grand Junction, Colorado

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Avangatee Services LLC James Morris This company is evil they intimidate and scare people into paying lots of money now or they will be hacked and lose money from your bank account. They tell you that they can stop the hackers if you send them a check they can stop the hackers. I know about a year ago they got me for 1800.00 . I have used them to service my computer recently this is when they used the same thing to me saying my network security is not good. These people must be stopped some how it is not fair that they can continue to stay in business . Internet Author: Highland, California Hackers: Avangatee Services LLC Internet

May 17 2016
ValleyWide Process Servers Lied about not being able to serve the Defendant, cause he WAS Home I, saw that , and up the price to $300 for Priority Service to now try and serve him again Mesa AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Private Investigators: ValleyWide Process Servers Internet

May 17 2016
www.instantcheckmate.com instantcheckmate.com is now selling your information to internation Con Artists Reno Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: InstantCheckmate.com Internet

May 17 2016
Billet Specialties Technical Information added after complaint and now comments removed from Facebook Illinois Internet Author: Saskatoon saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: Billet Specialties Internet

May 17 2016
RU New Pilot Car Services Received payment for our work, never sent us our money Clyde Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: RU New Pilot Car Services Clyde, Texas

May 16 2016
AutoGals, Inc. Sold us a car that was in multiple accidents and did not disclose it. Somerset Massachusetts Author: RI, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: AutoGals, Inc. Somerset, Massachusetts

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 16 2016
amazon prime scam Busted... Author: Boston, New York Unusual Rip-Off: amazon prime

May 16 2016
Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach/ The Sanctuary at False Cape Condominiums/ Sanctuary Realty Renters Beware! Loud construction/ Broken Locks locked us INSIDE our condo/ Terrible Service/ Rude Staff Virginia Beach Virginia Sanctuary at False Cape Author: Pennsylvania Lodging: Sanctuary Condos Sandbridge Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 16 2016
Walmert Insufferable Management Hours destroying Families that they Insist they are all About Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide
Okay I now have to say WTH Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Walmart Nationwide

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
ACS Corporation United States District Court 99 Fort Lauderdale, FL Steven Hall Sr. Investigation Officer They stated i took a loan out with them for $300 and never paid on it and now i owe 1485.00 and i DID NOT EVER TAKE ANY LOANS OUT WITH ANYONE Fort Lauderdale Florida
Don't send money - it's a scam. Don't even contact them at all Author: Havre , Montana Internet Fraud: ACS Corporation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah