US PASSPORT NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us passport now
There may be more specific results for "us passport now"
For more specific results for "us passport now"
Showing 26-50 of 43,851 Found Reports For more specific results for "us passport now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Convergent/ galaxy asset Keep sending letters I owe them $3000 I never heard of them its not on my credit report which now is excellent. Denton Washington Author: Hobart, Indiana Loans: Convergent/ galaxy asset internet

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense Now called G4herbalincense.com False Advertising, fraud & extortion Lansing, MI Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: P2P-megastore or P2P-herbalincense Internet

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
First Options Tom White https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862958744 Sincere, false and deceiving information, trust me, no paper trail, passport is expired, vague Internet
Is this Guy for Real? Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Options Internet

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Boardwalk Buy Purchased and paid for a product March 19th. It is now April 20th and they do not have the product to ship. Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
conslines had me purchase a service online to receive discounted phone calls from prison and when call came through could not accept. it. i have no 100 minutes as promised. Infact, zero minutes. San Diego Internet Contac us asap Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: conslines Internet

Apr 19 2017
THC Farmer Logic owner aka Logic contacted me for seeds he read i was just finishing a new breed , I sent the seeds that are currently being sold and he refused to pay me $14000,00 US Malaga Spain Internet Author: Errington , British Columbia Nurseries: THC Farmer Internet

Apr 19 2017
Simon Chatila Chatila Diamonds - Simon Chatila Simon Chatila scammed me out of 10,000 US dollars Los Angeles California Author: Ottawa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Simon Chatila Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc 12924 pierce st pacoima California This company os still charging me 90 bucls a month for pills and i don't even get the pills now I am going to sue their a** off. Pacoima California Author: Racine, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Rapid Fulfillment Inc pacoima, California

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Kaplan University Lied to about helping find a job, received extra money after my tuition was paid. Rude admins after getting enrolled, now 50000$ in debt for something I can't even get a job with. Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Kaplan University Internet

Apr 18 2017
Paintinghere.com Fake Paintng from Paintinghere.com Impounded by US Customs Xiamen Internet Paintinghere.com Infringement Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: Paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Web Shop Producers Contacted us by phone asking if we wanted to renew our services. cant locate an address Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Web Shop Producers Internet