Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

us passport now

Showing 26-50 of 43,711 Found Reports For more specific results for "us passport now"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 17 2017
National Home Creators Robert Covey Home contractor. Did not pay subcontractor. Now I'm being sued by subcontractor for his failure to pay Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: National Home Creators Katy, Texas

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
us Attorney General investigations wrongful death suits med mal practice and more Author: Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek , Michigan

32, Report #1361974

Mar 15 2017
Titan Financial Group Cohen Resolution Group Told me I was being served papers and I needed to give them my account information now they take an amount out my account monthly but I have no paper or receipt Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Titan Financial Group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Ian Duffield took a lie detector test with this man I was telling the truth the whole way through and his results came back that I had failed. There's no way on this earth I could have failed he's a con charged me 550 pounds just to conn us!!! England Nationwide Author: Cardiff , Alabama Bigamist: Ian Duffield Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
NeuroXR Cascade Canyons, LLC690 S. US Highway 83 Suite 200Jackson, Wyoming 83001 I ordered a free trial & on March 10th my account was debited $79.97 with no warning and no product received. Email address bogus and not made aware of any payments that would be deducted other that $4.95 shipping for free trial. Unable to contact. Pacoima California Author: Richmond, Virginia Sales People: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Mar 14 2017
Ibex, Inc. Mr. Louise DeLuca Contacted us telling us that Fox Conn wanted to buy our timeshare in Mexico Glenview Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Ibex, Inc. Glenview, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Outdoors Online I ordered two Yeti cups on December 26th, 2016 and after several online chats and emails they have said they will be shipped shortly and they are unable to cancel due to being in the shipping time frame. I am now not receiving any responses to any email and their website is no longer. They stole my money and I still haven't received any Yeti cups. Internet Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoors Online Internet

Mar 14 2017
Ship A Car Direct Ship A Car Direct Will Take Your Money and Run! Toluca Lake California
Please reach out to us if you would like our help in getting this issue resolved. Author: Temecula, California Auto Shipping Companies: Ship A Car Direct Toluca Lake, California

Mar 14 2017
Especially Yours South Easton,Ma.These people who run this company are crook that did not want to give me my money back after that gave me the wrong wig and now that wont give my mother who 82 years old. south easton, masschusetts Massachusetts Author: Brazoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Ma, Massachusetts

Mar 14 2017
Unique Blade BEWARE! Took our money now when we try to contact its says updating but at top of page says account suspended! Internet
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Unique Blade Internet

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
Overstock Outlet These people or scams need to go ... sold us paper plates twice which were dirty and smelled strongly of laundry soap and those rip offs refused to take them back meaning they prefer to poison people. This is going to the Board of Health as well Poisoners Chantilly Va Author: Chantilly, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Overstock Outlet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Us Diesel Remanufacturing Rebuild engine fraud Spencer Linden Michigan U.S.D.R. Rebuttal Author: Willowbrook , Illinois Truck Dealer Repair: US DIESEL REMANUFACTURING Linden, Michigan

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Western Dental San Marcos Sent letter from collections before work began and had been canceled. Had given implied gift of electric toothbrush and now are charging me $145.00 not allowing refund. San Marcos California I have a suggestion Author: carlsbad, California Dental Services: Western Dental San Marcos, California

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Charged my credit card multiple times. I did not receive product for some charges. Because of a technical mistake I now have to pay even though I did not request auto shipments. They are crooked as can be and will take advantage. And the product is useless ' Texas Internet Author: Kalona, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Captivating Beauty and Brenerskin Serums Internet