Your Search | us passport now

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Oh look, a butthurt Scambucks worker! Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
US Capital, Eric Stevenson, & Michael Wolfe Stole our office & loans, Rip-off con artists Which Eric Stevenson? Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Us Capital, Eric Stevenson, Michael Wolfe Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Opticsfast eyeglassesdepot I ordered frame and received an notice that the product I ordered was damaged and was now out of stock. The same story and same email others in this forum have been receiving. Then, the company refused to refund the money, but insisted I chose a different product instead. I have disputed the charge with Amex. New York Internet Author: Montana Bait-and-Switch: Opticsfast Internet

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 22 2016
Wilber&associates.p.c I been receiving mail after mails from afni then now wilber & associate , p.c. about an auto claim that involve in 10/01/2015 in which i have no clue how they accusing me for this. Normal Illinois Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Wilber&associates.p.c Normal, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Trans Freight United has not paid us $1500 they owe us since March 22, 2016. Syosset, New York Internet Author: PALM COAST, Florida Trucking Companies: TRANS FREIGHT UNITED, LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
harbor touch sold us a pos system that did not work for our business allentown pennsylvania Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Processing Companies: harbor touch Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Colonial Van Lines Scammed us for over $9,000 in moving fees Margate Florida Author: gulfport, Mississippi Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana