Your Search | us post office san diego 92101

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Epic solar inc Andrew chant Bait and switch San diego California Author: El cajon, California Bait-and-Switch: Epic solar inc California

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Rudest Manager Doug running this salvage yard! Watertown Wisconsin Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Watertown, Wisconsin

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is a con artist West Hills CA Author: West Hills, California Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

gozzo office furniture SDN BHD impostor klang
Author: Hawaii Furniture Manufactures: gozzo office furniture SDN BHD klang,

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Lane Pediatrics Sara LaneDr Sara LaneLane Pediatrics PA Unprofessional office, Abusive treatment, HS mentality - BEWARE Estero Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Doctors: Lane Pediatrics Estero, Florida

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Mesa Garage Doors Irvine California Author: San Clemente, California Work at Home: Mesa Garage Doors Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†¬†FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 24 2016
LTS Lead Transfer System John Vikas Sharma SHOCKING!!! What a ripoff...........6 guys in an office passing the calls around. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY. INDIA Author: New York, New York Computer Marketing Companies: LTS Lead Transfer System Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Old republic home warranty company Scam and Ripoff Company BEWARE!!!! San Ramon, California Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Warranty Companies: Old republic home warranty company San Ramon, CA ,

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Intelliloan Misleading Horrible Service Nationwide Author: San Anselmo, California Mortgage Brokers: Intelliloan Nationwide