Your Search | us post office san diego 92101

26, Report #1341957

Dec 07 2016
Super DJ Productions superdjproductions.comministryofmusic.comSan Diego DJ ProductionsAndre Photographs were stolen from a photographer and used on commercial website to avertise services of DJ Andre California Author: Toronto, New Jersey DJ Services: Super DJ Productions California

27, Report #1341955

Dec 07 2016
Student Deby Agency /Anthony Zavala Rip off, fraud, theft San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Student Deby Agency San Diego, California

28, Report #1341933

Dec 07 2016
Jose Marti Post Office Corrupt Business Practices Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Government Services: Jose Marti Post Office Miami, Florida

29, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

30, Report #1341903

Dec 07 2016
SVCRT.com u/k they keep charging us $ 29.95 monthly and saying they'll not do it again but they keep doing it Nationwide You need to call the right number Author: Centereach, New York Telemarketers: SVCRT.com Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Pahoa, Hawaii

Dec 07 2016
rosegal Chinese scam company thieves trying to get my credit card information china Internet
Author: san ysidro, California Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Sears Home Improvement Regan Roofing Terrible Installation, rotted fascia, rotted decking, debris runaround on repairs San Diego California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
San Diego Reader MARKERING FRAUD San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: San Diego Reader San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
E Virtual services Anthony Hill, Anshul Choudly, April Hopkins, Job Stavinski. Lied to us, took money, and refused to do work Minnetonka Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Internet Services: E Virtual services Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada WTH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
This posting #1341606 violates the Modern tort law Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
LocalNotaryNetwork Never followed up or gave me assignments as promised. San Diego California Author: OAKLAND, California Advertising / Deceptive: LocalNotaryNetwork San Diego, California

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Adam Arellano is the definition of a Scam Artist Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Websites: Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dec 05 2016
Marie gonzalez Butterfly on mercari Scam artist harasser lies deceives steals an threatens be cautious Chicago Illinois Author: Omaha , Nebraska US Postal Service: Marie gonzalez Chicago , Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Reds Garage Repair shop business put us OUT OF BUSINESS Port Chester New York Author: Cameron , North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Reds Garage Port Chester , New York

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California

Dec 05 2016
Academy Sports & Outdoors Academy Does Not Honor Sale Prices Katy Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Guns & Ranges: Academy Sports & Outdoors Internet

Dec 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC Disabled veteran ripped off, Durizon Roofing (Daniel Garcia) took $4100 and disappeared San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC San Antonio, Texas

Dec 05 2016
SageStream, LLC Incorrect/Eroneous Credit Reporting. Possible violations of Fair Credit Reporting Act San Diego, CA California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC Nationwide