Your Search | us post office san diego 92101

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Public Storage Brian Pagnoti: VP Ripping me off! San Diego California Author: San Diego , California Questionable Activities: Public Storage San Diego , California

Schoola Deceptive and Terrible Customer Service San Fransisco Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Consignment Stores: Schoola Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
07:58 PM Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California

Oct 19 2016
Keith McConnell Posted fake apartment rental ads on craigslist, demands wire transfer payment without showing unit Internet Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Keith McConnell Internet
34, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Masterson Decorating John Masterson Failed to perform. Stole money. Incompetent. Disorganized. Liar. Chicago Illinois Author: San Diego, California Home Improvements: Masterson Decorating Chicago , Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Author: San Gabriel, California Liars: Wetakesection8 Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! BOGUS POST FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Renew / Derma Free Trial a SCAM & Rip-Off Dr. OZ Get free sample Derma / Renew cream for shipping only and then GET CHARGED $87.47 with NO RECOURSE and FALSE PHONE NUMBER Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Renew / Derma Internet

Oct 18 2016
Foot Smart Triple shipped order, but only refunded partial on one order Memphis Tennessee Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Foot Smart Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 18 2016
Extravagant Beauty Skin Element, Eye Fibe, Rapid fullfillment I ordered a sample of their product on Sept 07,2016 on Sept 20,2016 they deducted 97.89 from my account under the name Extravagant Beauty I returned their product and checked the tracking number Post Office said business is closed Pacoima California Author: Grafton, West Virginia Customer: Extravagant Beauty Pacoima, California

Oct 18 2016
Aspen Dental Negligent Billing Practices Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Dental Services: Aspen Dental Mesa, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Transatlantic SL Anthony A GarrettJulie NelsonRyan Bennett FAKE COMPANY. FAKE TRAINING. FAKE POSITION NEW YORK Internet
Author: San diego, California Shipping Companies: Transatlantic SL Internet

Oct 18 2016
Mojo Marketing, Angela Leavitt Fraudulent Billing Horrible Newsletter service San Diego California James Shapard of Carrier Connections trying to avoid entire bill Author: Newport Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mojo Marketing San Diego, California

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Scam artists that place orders without permission They get your card information then charge away! SAN Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now CA

Oct 18 2016
Atomic deals Atomic Deals blew up New York New York Author: San Diego, California Gift Shops: Atomic deals New York

Oct 18 2016
SA Fishing SA Team, SA Fishing, SA Company, Fraud, Scam, Liars, Double Charge, Refuse Refunds, Lie Boca Raton Florida Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: SA Fishing Boca Raton, Florida