Your Search | us sweepstakes advisors

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
American Sweepstakes Tony Brown Roy Carter I was contacted by Tony Brown and told I had won 3.5 million dollars, I was also sent an email with a copy of check attached along with a letter of congratulations. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Woodbury, Tennessee Telemarketers: American Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2016
Cash advance usa... They call from different numbers across.the us.. Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash advance usa Internet

walmart distribution center 6091 False Charges. henderson North Carolina
Corruption in us xpress trucking. Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Liars: walmart henderson, North Carolina

May 12 2016
Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Freelotto.com made an unauthorized withdrawl from my debit card. When I called them all they were interested in was getting my card # and Email address Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Business: Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Internet

May 11 2016
Arco Construction - - Eliseo Pita This guy is a crook. He took our deposit and never delivered the product. He gave us garbage work - probably his wife drew it. He brought his son to our resident to ask for more money. What a dishonest person. He took down his contact information on his website so no one can contact him. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Arco Construction - Houston , Texas

May 11 2016
us treasury Franky casper they said i will receive a 9200 grant it i send them 350 dollars witch will be refunded to me in the grant new york Well no duh Author: saint louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: us treasury Nationwide

May 11 2016
Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia How law firm Gencs Valters tricked us into paying $2000 and refused to refund us Tallinn Author: London, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia Internet

May 11 2016
Boat US BoatUS Boat US sells fake policies Alexandria, va Internet Author: edmond, Oklahoma Car Insurance: Boat US Internet

May 10 2016
BRU Bunnies Are Us Some Bunny Loves You bunny babies furry friend Holland Lops Dwarf bunnies and Lionhead Rabbits San Juan Capistrano California
Author: Los Angeles, California Pet Shops & Supplies: BRU Bunnies Are Us San Juan Capistrano , California

May 10 2016
Vita Luminance US Regenelift US Unscrupulous business practices. Added an item I didn't order. Lists items as shipping which they say is not refundable. Henderson Nevada Author: Angier, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Vita Luminance US Henderson, Nevada

May 10 2016
Skin elements, precious reserve I ordered a sample of cream and eye vibe it burned my skin to the point it peeIed so returned it thru us postal service you charged me 95.00 without authorization I called into Cust service the gentleman had no compassion at all and offered to give me fifty percent refund but still is going to charge me for eye vibe.  Las Vegas, Tucson Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cat Internet

May 10 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sent me letter saying I was the winner of $1,560,000.00 Jackson Heights New York Author: Penns Grove, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

May 10 2016
TD Ameritrade: Your Investments are NOT SAFE: They Hire UNTRANIED, FRAUD Investment Advisors: Peter Lovberg SCAM ARTIST TD Ameritrade, TD Ameritrade, Inc., tdameritrade.com , Peter Lovberg TD Ameritrade: Your Investments are NOT SAFE: They Hire UNTRANIED, FRAUD Investment Advisors: Peter Lovberg SCAM ARTIST San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: san diego, California Investment Brokers: TD Ameritrade: Your Investments are NOT SAFE: They Hire UNTRANIED, FRAUD Investment Advisors: Peter Lovberg SCAM ARTIST Nationwide

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 09 2016
The United States Service Dog Registry USSDR , usservicedogregistry.org , info@usservicedogregistry.org I rgistered my dog paid $55.00 for a patch and 2 ID cards Contact Us / Press Inquiries on web page United States Dog Registry Author: McEwen, Tennessee Animal Services: The United States Service Dog Registry Internet

May 07 2016
CBS States in letter that they are a research and reporting service. No other name than CBS shows anywhere. Phony Sweepstakes Plainview New York Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: CBS Plainview, New York

May 07 2016
ICONIC EXPERIENCES - Peter Kemp Peter Kemp, Andy Irvine, Evan Catgageorge Peter Kemp is a FRAUD. Peter Kemp Stole our money and promised he could get us to play golf at Augusta National then COMPLETELY disappeared. Peter Kemp is a rip-off fraud scheme con artist BEWARE Brooklyn New York
Author: new york, New York Ticket Sales: ICONIC EXPERIENCES - Peter Kemp Brooklyn, New York

May 07 2016
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SCOTT STOGSDILL Pacific Hot Tub Solutions lied to us, bad hot tubs. Owner convicted of fraud. Oregon City Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Pools & Saunas: PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR Oregon City, Oregon

May 07 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors I Recieved a certified letter stating that i had won two million dollars. In order to recieve my two million dollar check, i must send cash check or money order to verify my and recieve my entitlement. New York Author: Butte, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Internet

May 06 2016
BBVA Compass Bank Grogan's park Woodlands, TX They haven't even taken responsibility for their error. He continues to place the blame on us and tells us what we need to do to fix their mistake. Mr. Alonso hasn’t called us since last week and I have left several messages with Mr. McDonald, District Manager who hasn’t even given us the courtesy of a return call. The Woodlands Texas Wait a minute here... Author: conroe , Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank The Woodlands , Texas

May 06 2016
Nfa national fulfillment advisors This company claims that I have won money as long as I send them money and my signature I will receive the lump sum of 1,560,000.00 they want to steal my signature to commit fraud Jackson Heights New York Author: Eugene , Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Nfa Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
national fulfillment advisors Scott herald today i recieved a letter actually two letters saying ive won a sweepstakes of 1,560,00.00 and they need me to send 20.00 dollars to them in order to claim my. prize winnings. so i looked them up and here i am. new york new york Author: Wilburton, Oklahoma Cash Services: national fulfillment advisors Nationwide

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York