US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us sweepstakes advisors
There may be more specific results for "us sweepstakes advisors"
For more specific results for "us sweepstakes advisors"
Showing 26-50 of 28,007 Found Reports For more specific results for "us sweepstakes advisors"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Received a check for $6850 and statement that I had won $350,000 in a lottery I had never entered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coupeville, Washington Questionable Activities: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Melanie Wills Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale 100% Total SCAM! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU FELL VICTIM TO THIS PERSON SPOKANE Nationwide Author: Mt. Pocono , Pennsylvania Horse Traders: Melanie Wills Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Took our money and left us with a broken, leaking pool.peter Peterborough Ontario Author: Hamilton , Ontario Pool Builders: Jamie Mills / kwartha home and property Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  Do not do work for these people . We have done work before and they are slow to pay. This most recent time we did work they are over 90 days behind and keep giving us the run around .  medford , New York Author: annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Panacea Home Staging Pamela the owner She set us up to charge us for scratching up her sub par, already scratched furniture. The minute she saw that we had a cat, we could tell that she was up to no good. Problem is, our cat is declawed. San Jose Internet Author: San Jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Panacea Home Staging Internet

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 JOSH PARKER CLAIMS MANAGER1-437-777-0180 THIS WAS A LETTER W/ A CHECK FOR $6850.00 WITH MALL CHEVROLET ON UPPER LEFT CORNER. MONEYFOR TAXES ON AMERICA MEGA MILLION LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES DIVISION OF UNCLAIMED FUNDS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Banks: MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 LAS VEGAS , Nevada

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 13 2017
Roger Obrien Refuses to pay final bill and stops payment Anaheim Hills California
ROGER OBRIEN Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Roger Obrien Anaheim Hills, California

Jul 13 2017
Justin White Jose ReyesJames Streeter US CASH ADVANCE Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Justin White Internet

La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Wagner International incl. Alexander (Sascha) Wagner (CEO and PM) Four-year pending payment Internet Contact us Author: Internet Translators: Wagner International Internet

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Cam Commerce Ripoff Report vs: Ann GAO, Finance and Scott Cooper, Salesman Scam artist and sweet talker sold us a wrong POS which was not interfaced with McKesson computer Fountain Valley California Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Cam Commerce Fountain Valley, California

Jul 12 2017
Jeremond, Inc. Wanda Hunt Joyce Quick Charles Trevillain Florida Outdoor Mega Show Event Sanford Florida
Same thing happened to us Author: New Port Richey, Florida Event Planners & Sites: Jeremond, Inc. Sanford, Florida

Jul 11 2017
theblogway theblogway 888-704-4229 charging US$ 89.97 +$1 per month and I did not subscribe can not locate how to contact them to cancel and trying to get refund.  Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Internet: theblogway Internet

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Diamond Resorts International Diamond Resorts 4 high pressure sales voltures that keep us in their closed Office for what was to be 55 minutes turned out to be 3 1/2 hours of pure pressure on my wife and myself. After giving in to Branson Missouri Author: Missouri Attorney Generals: Diamond Resorts International Branson, Missouri

Jul 11 2017
Buffalo Blacktop & More Inc They Ripped us off by not paying us!! Huntington Beach California Author: Buffalo, New York Small Business Services: Buffalo Blacktop & More Inc Huntington Beach, California

Jul 11 2017
Formals XO Formals XO promised to do something for us for a faulty $300 dress we purchased, but refused to communicate with us and did nothing. King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Formals XO King of Prussia, Pennsylvania