Your Search | us sweepstakes advisors

Jun 18 2016
Michael Johnson US LEGAL SERVICES Case #321599 FTC Pressing Charges Internet
Author: Jacksonville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Johnson US LEGAL SERVICES Internet

Jun 18 2016
Drew Scott I received a text message and conversed a few times and then I was told that I was a winner of the HGTV random drawing sweepstake or something. I was finally told that I had won 2.5 million, 7000 a week for life, and a house. Great I thought. Then they HGTV sweepstakes scam Internet
Author: Waverly, Tennessee Celebrities: Drew Scott Internet

28, Report #1312037

Jun 17 2016
camp law firm, kevin camp ,chris whitlock charged us 7000 for a 30 minute visit and thats it jackson Mississippi Author: starkville , Mississippi Lawyers: camp law firm jackson, Mississippi

29, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

30, Report #1311980

Jun 17 2016
Global Check Service Inc BEWARE THEY GOT US FOR $600.00 WE CANCELLED YEARS AGO BUT THEY KEPT CHARGING El Cajon California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barry Best Seamless Gutters El Cajon, California

31, Report #1311925

Jun 17 2016
PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS this is a mail order company that promised goods and never delivered them to my address. i called US postal service where tracking number came from and the said the company scams many people this way by thinking you product is on its way. Now the company won't reply back with a email and just said sorry for you luck. beware of this company its a scam. Internet
Author: MURPHY, North Carolina Medical Laboratories: PRO ANABOLIC STEROIDS Internet

Jun 16 2016
R.W.Associates Inc. rwvs dishonest not loyal sold out from under us Vancouver Washington Author: BOTHELL, Washington RV Dealers: R.W.Associates Inc. Vancouver, Washington

Jun 16 2016
Third Eye Fortunes Psychic Meena I spoke to Meena about I feel that my ex-boyfriend girlfriend use voodoo to keep us separate and she inform me that she did.  Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Third Eye Fortunes Internet

Jun 16 2016
jc pole barns james carver This guy is a scam and a rippoff, we have called him several times to do repairs on our barn that he built and he just keeps giving us the run around,  Franklin Kentucky Kentucky Author: Livingston, Tennessee Home Improvements: jc pole barns Internet

Jun 15 2016
Force Business Consulting, US Branch Ms. Alexis Watts , HR Manager Teresa Templeton , HR Manager Force Business Consulting Using Employment to get your money via Credit Card Geneva Switzerland Internet NY Office Nationwide SCAM! Author: Pinson, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Force Business Consulting, US Branch Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP mytaxattorney.com Strategic Tax Lawyers took our money and put us in worse shape Santa Monica California SAYING you did something does not mean you actually DID it. Author: Lancaster, California Tax Services: Strategic Tax Lawyers, LLP Santa Monica, California

Jun 15 2016
KGO manufacturing Kevin Oickle and Billy Rahall This company DEFRAUDED us out of $ 9,400.00. Edmonton, Sherwood Park and Fort Saskatchewan Nationwide Author: Maskwacis, Alberta Builders & Contractors: KGO manufacturing Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
HMS Home Warranty Cross Country Home ServicesHomeSureHomeGuard Warranty Technician Set Fire To Our Home and Left Us Without Heat and AC for Weeks Nationwide Author: Delaware, Ohio Warranty Companies: HMS Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Crystal Settlement Services, LLC title, escrow, services, purchase, refinance, home, money Boca Raton Florida to the title company admin Author: murrieta, California Loans: Crystal Settlement Services, LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
DIAMOND DEPARTURES Totally ripped us off of close to $3000 Rock Hill South Carolina Author: MATTHEWS, North Carolina Travel Services: DIAMOND DEPARTURES Rock Hill, South Carolina

Jun 13 2016
Franklin Legal Group/Debra Williams Debra Williams, franklin-legal-group.comAdvance Cash ServicesLEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS. The case file is going to be downloaded on Monday (June 20th, 2016) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail for further details. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cash Services: Franklin Legal Group/Debra Williams Internet

Jun 13 2016
Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sold us a 2016 Dodge Truck - Lemon Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Chrysler Dodge Jeep Stone Mountain, Georgia

Jun 12 2016
US. Security Associates Advance Security6311 Wayzata Bld. Suite 350St. Louis Park Mn 55416 Harassment about being Gay, when I was Not. Eye Drops put in my Soda. St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Crookston, Minnesota Security Services: US. Security Associates St. Louis Park , Minnesota

Jun 11 2016
Hotwire Liar!! Star ratings are wrong. Stuck with a hotel that apprently has bugs for my Wedding Anniversary :( They will not help us and put me back on hold for over 1hr and will not pick up my phone calls. Hotwire online. Nationwide
Author: Hanmer, Oregon Hotel: Hotwire Nationwide

Jun 11 2016
NPF DAVID BARRETT I received a letter from this company telling me that I had won over 1 million dollars in a sweepstakes that I supposably intern. I don't recall entering any sweepstakes they are requesting a $20 processing fee and will send me my money. I know this is a rip off wanting others to see. Let's call out the Scarlet Letter on companies like this! Plainview New York Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF DAVID BARRETT Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Qingdao Arison Hair Product Co., Ltd. /Queen Luvin Hair Another Chinese hair company screwing the US!! Qingdao Shandong Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Qingdao Arison Hair Product Co., Ltd. Qingdao, Shandong, Other

Jun 10 2016
Shipwire.com / Fulfillment Shipwire ship wire Ripped us off for $9440.00 and refuses to pay it back Sunnyvale California Issue being resolved Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Shipping Companies: Shipwire.com / Fulfillment Sunnyvale, California

Jun 10 2016
US Legal Service Kevin Miller or “THE SEMRAD LAW FIRM” Creditor: Cash Advance America Washington, DC so they say Internet Author: E Syracuse , New York Internet Fraud: US Legal Service Internet

Jun 10 2016
hplaptopbattery.us powerforlaptop Rip Off Experts From China Dishonest To The Core, Pretending US Presence San Leandor California Author: Simi Valley, California On-Line Stores: hplaptopbattery.us San Leandor, California