Your Search | us sweepstakes advisors

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Jamie Downs Pool fraud left us high and dry all summer. Pleasanton Texas
Author: McGregor, Texas Pool Builders: Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Pleasanton, Texas

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2016
CAR EXPO US INC CAR EXPO US2 misrepresent model of car and condition, failed to honor guarantee. Feasterville Pennsylvania
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: CAR EXPO US INC Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2016
Shelby Residential Vocational Services SRVS AFTER 11 years, NO Raise, Same Pay. Disable gets Same Pay as us Workers, I' m Going POSTAL on them WHITE folks and Managers Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Accounting: Shelby Residential Vocational Services Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Nidec Motors US Motors Warranty Fraud St. Louis Missouri
Author: Santa Ana, California Pools & Saunas: Nidec Motors St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 19 2016
prime trucking made us take sleep study after we said we did not want to, if we did not they would let us go. springfield Missouri Author: mangum, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: prime trucking springfield, Missouri

Aug 19 2016
Dmus Sweepstakes or federal Grants so called winner. Austria Internet Author: NESQUEHONING, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dmus Internet

Aug 18 2016
Hubzu, Ocwen, Realhome Services and Solutions Won the Hubzu auction but losing bidder got the contract Nationwide Please contact us. Author: Ocala, Alabama Realtors: Hubzu, Ocwen, Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 16 2016
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. spservicing.com/Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250 Account PaymentSelect Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Attn: Remittance Processing P.O. Box 65450 Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0450 Please write Will not give us our ESCROW! Salt Lake City Utah Mortgage Lender Author: MARENGO, Iowa Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Company Buys Mailing Lists from Companies obtaining lists by fraud Arlington Texas Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Aug 16 2016
Amber Carrigeer Almost got us with this scam Oakman, Alabama Internet Author: Kansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Internet

Aug 15 2016
Domain-Reports.com Nicole Krein Nicole will act lik of an agent of an investors to do fake appraisal certificates for US$19,500 to scam your money Nationwide Author: Kowloon, Alabama Liars: Domain-Reports.com Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
US Beef US Beef - Coastal Gourmet Foods Inc. Santa Ana California U.S. Beef has centralized and streamlined its customer service department Author: Chino Hills, California Food Vendors: Coastal Gourmet Foods Santa Ana, California

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line Author: Otsego, Minnesota Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Minneapolis, Minnesota