Your Search | us telecom

Jul 19 2016
Landmark Home Warranty, LLC Alma Jeppson Chris Smith sold a home warranty program to us prior to being registered with State of Idaho to do business, fraudulently stated that parts were ordered left us without air conditioning for five weeks South Jordan Utah Author: Meridian, Idaho Home Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty, LLC South Jordan, Utah

Jul 19 2016
1 and Only Locksmith 1 and Only Locksmith144-42 Jewel AveFlushing, New YorkUSAPhone: 877-651-5625Web: 247raleighlocksmith.com /contact-us/index.htmlCategory: Customer Price Gouging, Rip Off, Lies, Intimidation Flushing New York Author: cary, North Carolina Personal Services: 1 and Only Locksmith Flushing, New York

Jul 19 2016
Americom Americom Tried to Cheat Us Washington, DC DC Author: Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Americom Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
US Trust Neglect and poor service New York City New York Author: Pasadena, California Financial Services: US Trust New York City, New York

Jul 18 2016
Embark Project Services, LLC Embark Project Services, LLC has not paid us for our services Chattanooga Tennessee Resolved Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Electrical Services: Embark Project Services, LLC Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Straightline Builders Inc. These General Contractors hired us as subs and NEVER paid us. Flagstaff Arizona Reply to an Awful Sub-Controctor Author: Bronx, New York Adoption Agencies: Straightline Builders Inc. Flagstaff, Arizona

Jul 18 2016
crane kia ripped us off on a car deal ft smith Arkansas Let's properly determine if you were ripped off Author: ft smith, Arkansas Auto Dealers: crane kia ft smith, Arkansas

Jul 18 2016
Tulalip Casino Tulalip Tribes Rip off... Scalping us back... All empoyees leaving Marysville Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Casinos & Cardrooms: Tulalip Casino Marysville, Washington

Jul 18 2016
Final Coat Nutmeg coating Paint is peeling everywhere and we have called and last time they came they charged us and still peeling and we can not get the company and this is suppose to be permanent. trumbull or east haven Internet Author: norwalk, Connecticut Paint & Wallpaper: Final Coat Internet

Jul 18 2016
Uvs arbitration E processing Called my 90 year old blind auntie and threatened to sue her and need to serve me and her with a fraudulent suit to gain 3800. Then the amount went to 500 to settle then to 300. And you have to give us your bank account number and we will take the 300 out Uvs arbitration Internet Author: Harriman , Tennessee Cash Services: Uvs arbitration Internet

39, Report #1272017

Jul 18 2016
BB&T Susquhanna Bank bank will NOT give us our money Fleetwood Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Banks: BB&T Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 16 2016
Bluescape Pools and Spas (Manuel Izquierdo)/ Bluescape Design Group (Lisa or Lessette Figueroa) STOLE $71.000.00 from us for a new Pool project and never finished, the job done was incorrect. orlando Florida
They have Another case filed on Ripoff Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pool Designs orlando, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
UsCellular Ripoff, Bad Customer Service Nationwide You forgot to tell us... Author: Platteville, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: UsCellular Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 16 2016
FREEDOM MORTGAGE MORTGAGE PAYMENT RIG - THEY CASH OUR PAYMENT CHECKS & DO NOT INFORM US OUR PAYMENTS ARE IN UNAPPLIED FUNDS! INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA Author: indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: FREEDOM MORTGAGE Indiana

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Rick Simmons (((REDACTED))) HIRED US TO DO REPAIRS AND WON'T PAY! irvine California Author: SUN CITY, California Plumbing: Rick Simmons irvine, California

Jul 15 2016
GMpartsgiant.com Selling used parts and selling them as new Internet GMpartsgiants corrected there mistake and made it Right Author: riverview, Michigan Auto Parts: GMpartsgiant.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Gene Tubarello Top Renting from this man was a complete nightmare. I am a disabled veteran. Once he had us locked into the lease he treated us like scum, and refused to fix anything that was wrong with the house. Also, he unjustly kept our $1300 security deposit. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Martinsville , Indiana Real Estate Services: Gene Tubarello Indianapolis, Indiana