Your Search | us work alliance

May 25 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 25 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Rip us off with facility charge Hickory Creek, Texas Nationwide
Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Nationwide

May 25 2016
Rhino's Hauling, Rhino's Hauling & Demolition, Rian Carrol Incomplete work Redwood City California Author: Berkeley, California Home Improvements: Rhino's Hauling Redwood City, California

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 25 2016
Gene's Automotive Gene Zweig Took payment and failed to do work even after a year. Highland Illinois Author: Staunton, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Gene's Automotive Highland, Illinois

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

Tim's Ford Glass Removed windshield and replaced Winchester Tennessee
Author: Tullahoma, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: Tim's Ford Glass Winchester, Tennessee

May 24 2016
Challenger Pools Failed several inspection, failed to have work done on time, failed to make appointments, horrible customer service tampa Florida Author: palm arbor, Florida Pool Builders: Challenger Pools tampa, Florida

May 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | lawyer. Con arttorney. liar. does no work sells himself - fast talking cheat. arvada, Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Colorado

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
USA Box Express LLC Work from Home Opportunity SCAM Miami Florida You have participated in a scam Author: Arizona Questionable Activities: USA Box Express LLC Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Buca di Beppo7 Failure to pay for work Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Buca di Beppo7 Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
Steve Martel Group Innovateurs, martel alliance, martel group steve martel, scam, misleading, misinformation, outdated, ripoff, life savings, Ottawa Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Real Estate Investing: Steve Martel Group Ottawa, Ontario

May 23 2016
US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Bus Companies: US Coachways Staten Island, New York

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide