Your Search | us work alliance

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
07:58 PM Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California
29, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Great Expressions of Austell Georgia overcharged for shoddy dental work... Austell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions of Austell Ga Austell, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace coastal Roofing Co took a deposit did not do work Leland North Carolina Author: Southport, North Carolina Home Improvements: Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Leland, North Carolina

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Updates Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Darnell Cooley Cooley Investments Coaching Program- He is a FRAUD!!!! Granite Bay California Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Darnell Cooley Granite Bay, California

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Fraudulent Agreement orlando Florida Author: Bloomington, Indiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance

Oct 18 2016
Firestone I was hustled out of money afour work that didn't even need to be done nor was it even done. Northglenn Colorado Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Firestone Northglenn, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 18 2016
Gary's Lawn Solutions Gary Vogel Over promised is shotty at best. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscape Companies: Gary's Lawn Solutions Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Swiss Wrist Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Swiss Wrist Inc. has remained a staple of the online luxury watch business for the last decade, and pride themselves on our reputation for excellence. At 100% customer satisfaction is their one and only goal, which has resulted in a large following of loyal customers their team is happy to work with again and again. Swiss Wrist, Ripoff Report Verified, a business consumers can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Jewelers: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Los Angeles , California

Oct 17 2016
North Hills Auto Mall Fished me out of $400 deposit by having me sign a receipt as he kept us focused in a conversation about the vehicle. Receipt read Non-refundable deposit will hold vehicle for 7 days. Mind you this was 2 days after I made the deposit. Found a better vehicle somewhere else and called saying I wanted to pick up my deposit. He had said okay and never mentioned it wasn't refundable over the phone with me until we got to the location where he immediately mentioned the non-refundability and then attempted to get me into buying his vehicles again. I will not be recommending this place of business to anyone. It is slimey and deceiving. I have never heard of a place that would not refund your deposit before the 7 days is up. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: EAST WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: North Hills Auto Mall Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
yuguana_liu ordered purse onlineThey said my card was blocked. They couldn't finish transaction.I got a vinyl purse in the US mail on 10/14 from China. Not even purse I wanted. This is a fake MinHangQu SHANGHAI 201101 Internet Author: florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: yuguana_liu Internet

Oct 17 2016
Illinois Truck Centre Unauthorized work scam Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bartlett, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Illinois Truck Centre Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Pennington Home Services Dennis Pennington Collected money never fulfilled the contract. Did unlicensed and unsafe shoddy work. Evans Colorado Colorado
Author: Loveland , Colorado Electrical Services: Pennington Home Services

Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana