US WORK ALLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us work alliance
There may be more specific results for "us work alliance"
For more specific results for "us work alliance"
Showing 26-50 of 57,252 Found Reports For more specific results for "us work alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
ECO Construction & Maintenance Management collects money for work completed but does not pay the subcontractor who did the work Lake Mary Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ECO Construction & Maintenance Management Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
WEBISHPEOPLE.COM VINU CHAWHANTOM MAGNETO Never did the work, just kept delaying the project until it was really late. No replies Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dorset, Websites: WEBISHPEOPLE.COM Internet

Jul 18 2017
US Marketing Source Paid for lead list, never received it Granity City Illinois Follow-up Author: Big Town, Nebraska Small Business Services: US Marketing Source Granity City, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
CLEARCHOICE PHILADELPHIA CHARGED ME FOR WORK NEVER DONE Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dental Services: CLEARCHOICE PHILADELPHIA Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
continental collection very harassing. calling me at my work and extremely very rude to me while on the phone talking to me Denver Colorado Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: continental collection Denver , Colorado

Jul 18 2017
Classic Auto Services - Bob Waller Fraudulent Billing, False Statements of Work Status, Zero Accountability, Zero Dependability New Boston New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Body Work & Repair: Classic Auto Services New Boston, New Hampshire

Jul 18 2017
Drive Time I went in to purchase a car but was in a hurry. Had to get to the airport. Found a car but couldn't do all the paper work. So the sale clerk told me that I had to put a down payment on the car to hold it or it would be gone  so I did. Stone mountain Georgia Author: Stone mountain, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Stone mountain , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
Gillece Services Don't work here, run! Bridgeville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Gillece Services Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Aspen Dental Office 0169-Indianapolis, IN University Returned check non Sufficient funds/ruined,Previous dental work that was done from another office,and another Doctor Indianapolis Indiana Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Dental Services: Aspen Dental Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 17 2017
Artistry in Aggregate Crappy work- sealing aggregate patio, porch, sidewalk Grayslake Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Landscaping: Artistry in Aggregate Grayslake, Illinois

Jul 17 2017
Heathly Directions Dr. Sinatra Placed order with company, they processed check and claim we needed to send more money never contacted us for the difference.  Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Alternative Health: Heathly Directions Internet

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Saratoga Homes Texas Saratoga Homes of Texas, Saratoga Homes Low Quality, Poor finish work, consistent construction errors, clueless management and ownership. Worst place buy a home and from what I hear also to work. austin Texas
Author: texas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Saratoga Homes Texas austin, Texas

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Joseph Dorpat Chris Dorpat Does not pay for completed inspections/Scam Artists Maple Grove Minnesota Author: MN, Minnesota Work at Home: Joe Dorpat/24hr Field Services Corporation Nationwide