US XPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us xpress
There may be more specific results for "us xpress"
For more specific results for "us xpress"
Showing 26-50 of 100,017 Found Reports For more specific results for "us xpress"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
Joe Rowland Joseph Rowland Called us out to troubleshoot his heater so he could fix it himself, didn't pay a penny for troubleshooting, service call, labor, gas Anaheim Hills California Author: anaheim, California Electrical Services: Joe Rowland Anaheim Hills, California

Aug 12 2017
Alex Kodnegah Ali Kodnegah Hired us for services, did not pay a single penny!! Newport Coast California Author: newport beach, California Cleaning Services: Alex Kodnegah Newport Coast, California

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

34, Report #1392083

Aug 11 2017
RTI Resort travelers international Scammed $1800.00 from my husband and I. Ramona and don stone called us July 2017. We paid them $1800.00 for a 5 year membership to rent out our get away wks we own through westgate resorts. Lake mary Florida Author: sparta, Missouri Resorts: RTI Lake mary, Florida

35, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

36, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

37, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

38, Report #1391914

Aug 10 2017
Paramount Financial Services LLC They told us that it will cost $15, 900 to invest online business . Until they always ask us money that it cost like this like that. There are several people calling us and asking us money until we paid them off $17, 500. Last few days they told us again that we have to pay again but we t9ld them we don't have m I need anymore for that. And that's the time we told them why they didn't told us about that if how much it cost and and we have to pay other things for thousands. So now we're thinking that we are being scam by this people. Utah, Idaho, & Arkansas Nationwide
Author: Russelville , Arkansas Business Consulting: Paramount Financial Services LLC Nationwide

39, Report #1391911

Aug 10 2017
nxcess motorcars houston Edward Luevano is a lying snake Edward Luevano is a lying snake ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NXCESS! I was asked to give this place a chance to take care of my clients, and unfortunately they have failed us miserably.  Houston Internet Author: Sugarland, Texas Auto Dealers: nxcess motorcars houston Internet

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
LEGAL LINK INC. Lee Usher We hired Mr.Usher or Legal Link to represent us in a divorce case he presented himself as a attorney and a private investigator well in no way shape or form is he a attorney he runs a ad in the Thrifty Nickel paper a local Atlanta paper where you can place ADS for services and buy and sell items ad advertises a divorce for $249 , We paid him $350 he stole the money and did nothing, and we found out he's not a attorney Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: LEGAL LINK INC. Savannah, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
concentrix Help desk is a joke, team leads are useless and fake work from home Nationwide update Author: olympia, Washington Work at Home Business: concentrix Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
resort travelers international promised us 1429 a week for 4 weeks at a cost of 299 per week guaranteed in 90-180 days. 90 days passed,lied about emailing offers. covinced its a total scam. i just wish i had researched beforehand.they received an F rating with the BBB. lake mary florida Author: youngstown, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: resort travelers international Internet

Aug 09 2017
Bravi Design aka Lone Star remodeling and renovations Took payment for work and materials we never received, won't contact us, cut corners in our renovation, used our money to fund other projects and claim they don't have the money to pay us back, Lied about builders organizations they were a part of in their contract San Antonio Texas Author: Center Point, Texas Builders & Contractors: Bravi Design San Antonio, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey

Aug 09 2017
Jet-coin, Razzleton, Gladiacoin, Trade cafe These Companies claim to work with our investments with them and pay us back commission, but never did, jet-coin now wants us to have two people refered before they start payin me, mean while that was not the initial requirement, if it was I would'nt have invested my money with them. United State of America Internet Author: Accra, Alabama Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet