US XPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us xpress
There may be more specific results for "us xpress"
For more specific results for "us xpress"
Showing 26-50 of 23,898 Found Reports For more specific results for "us xpress"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Dermal Filler Shop Company took my bitcoin, then cancelled my order. They claim it was because they don't ship to the US, but their site does not say that. They even have a US phone number! Viktor went back and forth with me, saying that I could not prove the bitcoin was sent. Internet
Author: Vermont Drugstores: Dermal Filler Shop Internet

May 15 2017
CHRISTY JOHNSON US GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR $9200.00 Nationwide
Author: STAMFORD, New York Federal Government: CHRISTY JOHNSON Nationwide

Michael Johnson US LEGAL WARRENT ISSUED BY LEGAL OFFICE Washington Internet
Author: Savannah , Tennessee Banks: Michael Johnson US LEGAL Internet

May 14 2017
Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Threatened to have me arrested, tell my employer I committed fraud. Etc Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cash Services: Eric Martin, Cash Net US Group Internet

May 14 2017
BUILDZOOM This company is using the business I work for to take our work. When I google our company, it comes up with a link that takes us here. Then it tries to have you put your personal info to give to other contractors. How where they able to do this? I called and asked , but the lady was rude and wouldn't help me. They are stealing our business. San Francisco California Contact. the founder of Rip Off Report Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: BUILDZOOM San Francisco, California

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
Jack Rabbit Gave us a tow for a member on April 01 2017, we performed the tow and tried to run the credit card for the service and was denied for $175.  pensckola florida Florida Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: Jack Rabbit Internet

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet

May 10 2017
Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Wendy Gao, Jack Chen These people are scammers, they were sent over $40,000 in US funds and never shipped anything Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province, China Author: Lyons, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province,

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 09 2017
FCA US LLC Truck severely defective. Definitely a lemon. Unsafe, EPA violations. Company extorting customer. Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto manufactures: FCA US LLC Auburn Hills, Michigan

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

DP Puppies/Adorable Puppies SCAMMED $1000 from US! Celebration Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Animal Services: DP Puppies/Adorable Puppies Celebration, Florida

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Family Roots' clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Family Root’s. Family Roots dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Family Roots/Military Achievements recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Selling to the US Military Author: Dallas, Texas Kiosks: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Louisville, Kentucky

May 09 2017
Global Wide Green Arizona clean energy Solar panels haven't saved us money, their work was horrible very unprofessional Mesa Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Solar Energy: Global Wide Green Mesa, Arizona

May 09 2017
Econ Travel Planners Took our money, but gave us no rooms! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Hotel: Econ Travel Planners Internet

May 08 2017
Flexport Ryan Petersen Flexport Ceo Defrauds Us San Francisco California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Flexport San Francisco, California

47, Report #1372041

May 08 2017
The Pool Table Movers LLC Pool Table Movers of Mi Bait and Switch pricing! Lied to my wife, and over charged us by 150$ because they knew we wouldn't know any better. Clinton Twp Michigan
Author: Clarkston, Michigan Moving Companies: The Pool Table Movers LLC Clinton Twp, Michigan

48, Report #1372031

May 08 2017
ARA- Asset Recovery Associates ARA DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!!!! Lombard Illinois Author: Leave us Alone, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: ARA- Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

49, Report #1371967

May 08 2017
RightWay Automotive credit. All. No responce from any one at RightWay Disabled Vet. Deaf. Lip read. Dealership played with my disabiltys to make a bad deal Kalamazoo Michigan Ended up working with@ Ryan at RightWay. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: RightWay Automotive credit Kalamazoo, Michigan

50, Report #1371960

May 08 2017
us-immigration.com be aware of these crooks. they are not a government website . they charge $160 per application for something you can get for free on uscis.gov miami Florida Author: shelby twp, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: us-immigration.com miami, Florida