Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

us 1 van lines

Showing 1-25 of 41,523 Found Reports For more specific results for "us 1 van lines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Trak-1 Track-1 Track-1 cheated franchisees by removing paid services and strong armed with deception! Unethical company, greedy dogs, they lie, cheat, & steal identities to commit blackmail claim false charges on innocent people's credit, and have no loyalty to anything or anyone but money and deception Houston and Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Consulting: Trak-1 Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Charlotte Norris When I ordered it was supposed to of been a 1 time charge and the was just shipping and mow I have 79.95 competing out of my account that was not approved by me. culloden Georgia Author: culloden, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Charlotte Norris culloden, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Satin Youth Their advertisement sounds like you get samples of their products for 4.95 each when the 4.95 each is for shipping and handling and they are charging 89.95 for the one product and 99.95 for the other product and they are 1 oz and 0.5 oz. St. George Utah Author: Sidney, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Joseph Van-Y, Michigan Author: WEST BRANCH , Michigan Home Improvements: Joseph Van-Y

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Rocket Lawyer $1 Trial Turns into $40 Ripoff Internet Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet Fraud: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Feb 23 2017
Signet Financial Group Signet Financial Group are Crooks and Rip us off. Vacaville California They lied to you Author: Minden, Nevada Auto Dealers: Signet Financial Group Vacaville, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon