Your Search | us airways

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
TruGreen.com Don't Us TruGreen Pembroke Pines, Florida Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landscaping: TruGreen.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina

Aug 29 2016
3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank 3 Year Lease in Place Not Up Until May 2018 Saint Louis Missouri UPDATE: Dear Investors Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: 3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank Saint Louis, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 27 2016
savemymoney.us Magento bought 2015 Miken triad 3 xtreme maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat STR3MU for US$124.00 Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Other Sporting Goods: savemymoney.us Internet

Aug 27 2016
Cogswell Construction Gabriel Cogswell Lazy, Lying, says he's depressed and can't sleep, Contractor from Hell ripped us off!!! Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Cogswell Construction Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
subway restaurant subway corporate treats us as slaves rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Restaurants: subway restaurant rochester, New York

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016