US BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us bank
There may be more specific results for "us bank"
For more specific results for "us bank"
Showing 1-25 of 68,041 Found Reports For more specific results for "us bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
sixdollarbux.com Failure to payout of commissions PO Box 1769, Denver CO 80201 US Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet: sixdollarbux.com Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2017
Mark Langlois Scam artist - performed illegal non-confirming plumbing work and did not perform work as stated in quote. Would not correct the work and there was never a licensed plumber overseeing work he performed as he led us to believe. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Mark Langlois Southbridge, Massachusetts

May 25 2017
Cogzidel US Customer Feel cheated by Cogzidel and does not have expertise to deliver Madurai/Chennai Other Contact Author: Georgia Computer Software: Cogzidel Madurai/Chennai, Other

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
BMW BMW Always Needing Repairs US Nationwide Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto manufactures: BMW Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
pctechclinic Created false issues on my computer to solicit their lifetime service (turned out to be not so lifetime) Outside US Internet Author: Valley Glen, California Computer Service & Repair: pctechclinic Internet

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Pine Tree Consultants (pinetreeconsultants.com) SCAM ALERT - ROBBED US $3K DON'T DO IT!!! Portland Maine Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Legal Services: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 23 2017
The Gregory Group Scammed us and took our money Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Radnor, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: The Gregory Group Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
US Dept. Education Took our tax refund Greenville Texas Author: Frametown, West Virginia Loans: US Dept. Education Greenville, Texas

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide