US BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us bank
There may be more specific results for "us bank"
For more specific results for "us bank"
Showing 1-25 of 68,030 Found Reports For more specific results for "us bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
BMW BMW Always Needing Repairs US Nationwide Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto manufactures: BMW Nationwide

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
pctechclinic Created false issues on my computer to solicit their lifetime service (turned out to be not so lifetime) Outside US Internet Author: Valley Glen, California Computer Service & Repair: pctechclinic Internet

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Pine Tree Consultants (pinetreeconsultants.com) SCAM ALERT - ROBBED US $3K DON'T DO IT!!! Portland Maine Author: Natchitoches, Louisiana Legal Services: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 23 2017
The Gregory Group Scammed us and took our money Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Radnor, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: The Gregory Group Wayne, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
US Dept. Education Took our tax refund Greenville Texas Author: Frametown, West Virginia Loans: US Dept. Education Greenville, Texas

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Racism, deception & fraud Eastlake Ohio Author: Seattle , Washington Electronic Manufacturers: US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Eastlake , Ohio

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet