US FAST CASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: us fast cash
There may be more specific results for "us fast cash"
For more specific results for "us fast cash"
Showing 26-50 of 128,863 Found Reports For more specific results for "us fast cash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
US FUGITIVE SERVICE AKA GOLDEN WEST INVESTIGATIONS AKA RYAN SMALL AKA GREG LAWRENCE WARNING! Those Investigators steal your money Los Angeles California
Author: Venice, California Legal Process Services: US FUGITIVE SERVICE Internet

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

39, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Advance Cash Constantly sending threatening emails Internet Author: Lancaster, California Cash Services: Advance Cash Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Warner & Richards attorney They claimed they are out of Abonlog New York won 500,000 dollars in a sweepstakes but I have to take a loan out to pay for the taxes he is suppose to call me back., I will try and get more information when he calls me back. New York New York Author: Orange, Connecticut Cash Services: Warner & Richards attorney ,

Oct 11 2017
fixmonthlyincome.com Admin@fixmonthlyincome.com It says make money to send traffic to there site, i did exactly what the site says to earn money, i reached over 600.00 but when it came time to get my cash the site wants you to fill out surveys and will not send you a check or issue you hour cash as they promise to. Internet
Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: fixmonthlyincome.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
ELGIN TOYOTA ELGIN TOYOTA sales staff lied about special options ,gave us a trade in price and then said thier investor decided not to go that hign, we mad a far better deal at Pauly Toyota with no lies or misrepresentations crystal lake Illinois Author: barrington, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA crystal lake, Illinois