USA BANKRUPTCY ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa bankruptcy associates
There may be more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
For more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
Showing 1-25 of 36,217 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Glenn Merrick Worst Representation Ever. Never work with these crooks Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Lawyers: G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Centennial, Colorado

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
CASH NET USA CASH NET USA LOAN COMPANY Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Loans: CASH NET USA Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Oil Paintings Gallery oilpaintingsgallery.com Prints not handmade Poor customer support! Georgia, USA Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
USA on Canvas Review usaoncanvas.com Fraud advertisement No free shipping order over $99 Low quality painting Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Art Gallery: USA on Canvas Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
The USA Nursery Not honoring warranty Internet Author: Cherry Valley, California Landscaping: USA Nursery Internet

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
cash Net USA Cash American, ACE Trying to get money to pay a settlement Internet Author: LUTZ, Florida Internet Fraud: cash Net USA Internet