USA BANKRUPTCY ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa bankruptcy associates
There may be more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
For more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
Showing 1-25 of 22,323 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa bankruptcy associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
american bankruptcy company www.certifiedbankruptcypreparers.com biggest rip off....seeking money back - 100% guarantee my a*s Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: american bankruptcy company Internet

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Takes your money and disappears Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Michael J. Schlesinger and Schlesinger and Associates Law firm Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Josef Silny & Associates Don't go to Josef Silny & Associates Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Language: Josef Silny & Associates Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Capital Finance Associates - Utah Vince A Loan Scam SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Loans: Capital Finance Associates - Utah Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Safeguard properties the ugly truth Cleveland Ohio Nationwide Author: USA, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Rewards Zone USA Never sent never my reward Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Rewards Zone USA Internet

Apr 19 2017
GOLDSTERN & ASSOCIATES Mac Lean Demaque Credit Card Scam Winter Park Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Consumer Services: GOLDSTERN & ASSOCIATES Winter Park, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES CCS USA Sent setttlement opportunity letter for a Geico Indemnity Co. in amount of $143.69 BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Insurance: CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES BOSTON, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 18 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, inc. Unrecognized debt Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lihue , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, inc. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
ACS Incorp Cash Advance USA Final Legal Notice Corvallis Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: ACS Incorp Corvallis, Oregon

Apr 18 2017
cash advance usa Sent an email stating i owe 4991.67 and will receive notice from court if i don't pay up. Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Phoneix International in Canada, SPM Group, Bronx firm. Looks like Mike had to leave the USA to keep his scam going Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Manhattan , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Phoneix International in Canada Stoney Creek, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide