Your Search | usa motor sales, usamotorsales.com

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
ebay ebay's so-called buyer protection is a joke California Internet Author: Somerset, New Jersey Sales People: ebay Internet

Aug 28 2014
Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Fraudulent advertising and sales Michigan Internet Author: Lempster, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Aug 28 2014
RockStar Subscription Agency Raising Dollars for Personal Summer Trip Farmington Connecticut Author: Farmington, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: RockStar Subscription Agency Select State/Province

monzon auto sales Drivers have no insurance Hialeah Florida
Author: Morris Plains , New Jersey Auto Dealers: monzon auto sales Hialeah, Florida

SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
Paul T Andrews or USA Morgan Distributor or Atlas Development I sent $10,000 deposit for a car Paul Andrews did not deliver jamestown Rhode Island Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Paul T Andrews jamestown, Rhode Island

Aug 28 2014
SeaWorld Busch Gardens EZ Pay Rip OFF on Annual Park Passes Williamsburg Virginia Author: Oak Hill, Virginia Ticket Sales: SeaWorld Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
Pool Deals LLP Our Customers Suck Grand Island New York Author: trafford, Pennsylvania Sales People: Pool Deals LLP Grand Island, New York

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
American Lifeline Industries Lifeline Industries Elderly Scam for Light bulb purchases Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Sales People: American Lifeline Industries Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
ALLACCESSTICKETS.COM www.Ticket-Omaha.com, LiveShinDigs.com Failure to Deliver Tickets / False Advertisement Beverly Hills Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Ticket Sales: WWW.ALLACCESSTICKETS.COM Internet

Aug 27 2014
Nicor Solutions Hard Sales Scam Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Utility Companies: Nicor Solutions Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
Alibaba Alibaba Harbors Scam and Defective sales Manufacturers that are Site Gold Members Long Beach California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Specialty Stores: Alibaba Internet

Aug 27 2014
Lifecore AIL Found ad on Craigslist for top 100 companies to work for, data entry was my thing, nope they lied and only doing sales positions Schaumburg Illinois Author: wonder lake, Illinois Insurance Companies: Lifecore Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
USA-Serve CEO Michael Cannon Beware DOES NOT PAY Mickleton, New Jersey Author: Anonymous, Other Legal Process Services: USA-Serve Mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
Phantom Recovery repo Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Sioux City, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Phantom Recovery Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 27 2014
topsachievement/MichaelAngelo Bosch Millennium sales Inc You will not get your Merchandise!!!! W. Berlin New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida Door to Door Sales: topsachievement/MichaelAngelo Bosch W. Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
TOP Marketing Group ,Chicago, The Over All Picture Marketing Group.Hector MarunHector is also the president of Unlimited Marketing Services Corpand unlimited marketing services Pyramid Scheme, Ripoff,Money Sharing, Commission only, Face to Face Sales, Door to Door Sales,Run away Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: TOP Marketing Group (Chicago) Chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2014
Dustin Corey Cox Scheas Dustin Scheas Fraud, scam Artist, Burglar, Felony, Warrant, Bond, Arrested, Protection order, Careless driving, Buckley Arizona Author: Fairfax, California Ticket Sales: Dustin Corey Cox Scheas Buckley , Arizona

Aug 26 2014
College Hill Auto Sales, Easton Pennsylvania lemon cars, dishonest, poor customer service, disorganized Easton Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: College Hill Auto Sales, Easton Pennsylvania Easton, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet