Your Search | usa shopping club

Oct 22 2014
USA Screens USA Pools, USA Screens, USA Landscapes (Andre Chestnut) SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Coral Springs Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: USA Screens Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Net Loan USA rip offs Nationwide Author: Baldwin Park , California Loans: Net Loan USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Marriott Vacation Club Shame on you Marriott Vacation Club Maui Nationwide Author: thousand oaks, California Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 20 2014
CashNetUSA Consumerloans4allNetCedit.comLoans.net24/7 lenders They will Wallet and Purse rape you and your accounts w/out giving you a reach around or using any lube! internet land USA Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Oct 20 2014
Kolson and Kolson club Yashica Williams Jones  College Park Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson and Kolson club College Park, Georgia

Oct 20 2014
Occidental Vacation Club Occidental Vacation Club. Erik Baker provided us with misleading information in order to make a SALE! Dominican Republic Punta Cana Author: Red Deer, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Vlad Goldenberg Zavis international Russian Rip-off makes false promises in Russia China and USA Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Prince Edward Island Sales People: Vlad Goldenberg Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Global. Renissance ,Arthur Wylie CEO and Dale Godboldo Coo Dale Godboldo called me and ask me if I would like to double my money if I would invest into a party held in Chicago at a night club called Exchalubar Night club on Sept 25,2011 ,these guys Artur Wylie,Dale Godboldo and Zaki Abdula a.k.a Liionel Cave ,lied to me about getting my money back,I was scammed by theses three out of $18,500 Artur Wylie and Dale Godboldo have now a new project called The WHITE WITCH filming in Jamacia next year 2015,Dale and Arthur also promised me my money from the film Flyy Girl,which was picked up by Lion's Gate and Code Black studio Charlotte,Losangles,Atlanta North Carolina,
Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
Telemarketing Leads for Agents Inbound USA; recruiters alliance group Cheated me out of $250 Atlanta Georgia Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Customer Leads: Telemarketing Leads for Agents Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 17 2014
Kolson & Kolson Club Jonshica Williams Mercedes Williams Yashica Williams-Jones Krystal Williams Jonshica Williams delibertly deceive people to invest monies which will make a return in 30 days. She selected certain to get returns only to keep them investing College Park Georgia
Author: Darien, Georgia Cash Services: Kolson & Kolson Club College Park, Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Campus Concepts USA/ Ray Larkin Refusal to pay commissions owed as per LA Superior Court Judgement Dallas Texas Author: Midway, Utah Work at Home: Campus Concepts Usa Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Satic usa B.D. Erickson Gary lightsUMA ,utility management association, Light Power SolutionPat Strickland, Bobby West, Enegen Con men - Scam Artists Montana, Tupulo, Mississippi Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Satic usa B.D. Erickson Montana

Oct 16 2014
Stanley Safe Club Warranty #1 Warranty Contractors BEWARE this company doesn't pay claims Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Appliances: Stanley Safe Club Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico, The Golf Network Vacation Ownership/Timeshare Rental Ripoff/Scam Playa Del Carmen, Solidaridad Quintana Roo, MX Emma Kutash- Luis- Michael- Accounting Department Big timeshare Scam, Big timeshare Ripp off by Golf Network CVM Custom Vacation Club all Lie and Scam and Ripp off Quintana Roo, Mexico Author: Glendale, California Liars: The golf Network by CVM Custom Vacations Mexico, The Golf Network Vacation Ownership/Timeshare Rental Ripoff/Scam Playa Del Carmen, Solidaridad Quintana Roo, MX Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Silver Cloud Financial USA Money Shop I borrowed $700 and was charged $2,205 ,795.916% APR, in interest. I was not informed up front of this exorbitant interest rate. Upper Lake California Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Financial Services: Silver Cloud Financial Upper Lake, California

Oct 15 2014
Kinetix Health Club membership practices, adding fees without notification Canton Georgia Author: canton, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Kinetix Health Club Canton, Georgia

Oct 15 2014
Club Fitness -Affton, MO Lied about being able to downgrade Affton Missouri Author: Affton, Missouri Health Spas: Club Fitness -Affton, MO Affton, Missouri

Oct 15 2014
Western Loudoun Volleyball Club, Western Loudoun Volleyball,Western Loudoun Youth Volleyball Western Loudoun Youth Association, WLVBC, WWW.WLVBC.ORG Drama, politics and bad coaching ruined our club season. Purcellville, Virginia Internet Author: Virginia Sports Teams & Clubs: Western Loudoun Volleyball Club Internet