USA TELECOM LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa telecom long distance
There may be more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Showing 1-25 of 22,847 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Long Windows Aggressive sales person Beltsville Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Roofing Companies: Long Windows Beltsville, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Safeguard properties the ugly truth Cleveland Ohio Nationwide Author: USA, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Rewards Zone USA Never sent never my reward Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Rewards Zone USA Internet

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Principal insurance company Denied my long term disability DesMoine Internet Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Health Insurance: Principal insurance company Internet

Apr 18 2017
CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES CCS USA Sent setttlement opportunity letter for a Geico Indemnity Co. in amount of $143.69 BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Insurance: CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES BOSTON, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Mapperarti & Digimapps Terry Fisher & Matt Busby Fraudulent claims, scam customers and employees, Do Not Pay Their Bills, Lies, Lie to all clients and advertisers, 90 % unhappy hotels Newport Beach Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: Mapperarti & Digimapps Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
ACS Incorp Cash Advance USA Final Legal Notice Corvallis Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: ACS Incorp Corvallis, Oregon

Apr 18 2017
cash advance usa Sent an email stating i owe 4991.67 and will receive notice from court if i don't pay up. Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
Phoneix International in Canada, SPM Group, Bronx firm. Looks like Mike had to leave the USA to keep his scam going Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Manhattan , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Phoneix International in Canada Stoney Creek, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Digital Supply USA digitalsupplyusa.com Company charges restocking fee even for defective products Kansas City Missouri Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 17 2017
shipito USA Address & Package Forwarding, Shipito LLC. Package Forwarding california California Author: Milano, Alabama Shipping Companies: shipito california, California

Apr 17 2017
RCP services some kind of consumer services ??? not sure Nationwide Same here Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Customer: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 16 2017
IMVU Inc. IMVU Inc. Disabled my account without solid reason and stole 2000$ from me ! USA California Author: Baia Mare , Alabama Internet Fraud: IMVU Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2017
Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles Never again, they ignore you and give you 24 hours to make a long term decision. Once we had her we would never send her back calhan Colorado
Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles calhan, Colorado

Apr 15 2017
Corporam corporam usa , medicam , corporam.com, PHILIPPE AMAR , KIM PEREL , David Amar Sending defective equipment then asking for more money to fix item, broken laser, no warranty hollywood Florida Author: urbandale, Iowa Physicians: Corporam hollywood , Florida