USA TELECOM LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa telecom long distance
There may be more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Showing 1-25 of 66,638 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide Loan Remorse Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Passort USA I thought this was a goverment site, but it was not. unknown Internet Author: Kelso, Washington Legal Process Servers: Passort USA Internet

Aug 20 2017
USA Nurseries Nuseries New Haven Connecticut Author: Baird, Texas Appliances: USA Nurseries New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 20 2017
Sloane Square Courtney Sloane Sloane Square just the latest in the long history of hustle and flimflam Jersey City New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Sloane Square Jersey City, New Jersey

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR free trial - pay only 4.95 shipping leads to unauthorized credit card charges Pacoima (Los Angeles) California Author: Long Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
CASH NET USA CASH NET USA LOAN COMPANY Internet Author: Richmond, Texas Loans: CASH NET USA Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Oil Paintings Gallery oilpaintingsgallery.com Prints not handmade Poor customer support! Georgia, USA Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
USA on Canvas Review usaoncanvas.com Fraud advertisement No free shipping order over $99 Low quality painting Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Art Gallery: USA on Canvas Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
The USA Nursery Not honoring warranty Internet Author: Cherry Valley, California Landscaping: USA Nursery Internet

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA I can't believe that there are ppl out there doing this.Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Allumiere antiaging cream I ordered a 15-day free trial offer on July 17 agreed to pay $2.96 shipping chg. Never received, instead on August 3 my bank account was charged a $103.00 Manufactured in USA for Nova Skin Sciences Internet Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: NOVA SKIN SCIENCES Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Cash Advance USA Foreign cpuld not understand them An automated system called me and said i was approved for 15,000 dollars and to call 872-772-2434. I played along knowing they could not use my bank account. They refused to tell me what state they were working out of and the address was 108 West Bend St. They wanted me to get another bank account from a relative to use since they could not use my bank. I said no and the next person they would hear from would be my lawyer. They definitely said they were not working out of Texas if that means anythng. When I persisted in asking what state they were working out of she asked me why I needed to know and when I persisted she hung up. Would not tell me they hung up i Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario