Your Search | usa telecom long distance

Jan 22 2017
George Villanueva FitCare, FitCare USA Investment Scam. False promises! Midland Park New Jersey Author: Hohokus, New Jersey Investment Brokers: George Villanueva Midland Park, New Jersey

Jan 21 2017
Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Insurance Auctions USA INCSalvage World Pretend to have sold me a Mercedes G550 for $53.000.00 got the money but never deliver any vehicle. Indianapolis, as claimed Internet, Indiana, Indianapolis Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Ezautoauction David Allard, Chris Reeda (Krzystof Kalisiewicz) Internet

Jan 21 2017
Masano Auto Retailers Tom Masano IncMasano FordMasano USA This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Masano Auto Retailers Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York personal.... Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
911 Signal USA Do NOT Use this Company!!!!!! Jupiter Florida Zero trust.... Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: 911 Signal USA Jupiter, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are recorded for quality assurance (lol) then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Infiniti USA did not warranty item that bad during powertrain warranty period Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Mechanics: Infiniti USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet
Author: Anywhere USA , Florida Legal Services: Eviction advisors group Internet

Jan 15 2017
The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Scammed me Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Variety Shop/ Gottahavethisnow.com Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California