USA TELECOM LONG DISTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa telecom long distance
There may be more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Showing 1-25 of 23,032 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa telecom long distance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
National Telecom Services Will not pay my Company for the service we provided as a sub contractor Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

The Usa Nursery SCAM Connecticut Nationwide
Author: Madison, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: The USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
USA Nursery DO NOT ORDER BAREROOOT TREES NO CITY Internet Author: Arizona Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Lil Jas Lil Jas — Alabama USA She is a fraud Lil Jas — Alabama USA Internet Author: Tennessee Beauty Salons: Lil Jas Internet

Jun 20 2017
First USA FirstUSA Business Development, Inc.,Tod Meyers, Eloizy Gordon Took $5495 from me without any results Tampa Florida Author: Hunter River, Prince Edward Island BBB Better Business Bureau: First USA Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
Income Property USA Buying Summit or Property Education and Buy PD BUYER BEWARE - TOTAL SCAM on many levels American Fork Utah Author: Rockville, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Income Property USA American Fork, Utah

Jun 19 2017
Belmont Brokerage & Management Class Action Filed Long beach California Author: California Property Management: Belmont Brokerage & Management Long beach, California

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Bounce usa Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Party Planners: Bounce usa

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
New Way Moving Services Worst company using deceive trick to get deposit and withhold deposit for long time Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Moving Companies: New Way Moving Services Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
My Financing USA RV and Boat lender BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! Louisville Kentucky Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Loans: My Financing USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 16 2017
Jeunesse- Hydroluxe Beauty Team support@hydroluxbeauty.com 647-361-4622 agelessskincream.com infinitealluringbeauty.com 844-828-5101 hydrolux.com belleskin oldham scammed, lied, stole, cheated, exploited, conned, hurt, harmed, hated, traumatized, shocked USA or Canada ... somewhere address does not appear Author: TORONTO, Ontario Skin Care: Jeunesse Internet

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 16 2017
the usa nursery dead tree shipments new haven Connecticut Author: Clinton Corners, New York Landscaping: the usa nursery new haven, Connecticut

Jun 14 2017
Servicecom USA Servicecom DO NOT DO WORK FOR THEM!!! Brielle New Jersey Author: Nowhere, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Servicecom USA Brielle, New Jersey

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan