Your Search | usa van lines

Jun 29 2016
Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Global Autoshop ,Distribution Center, 15902 Halliburton RdHacienda Heights, California 91745USA Stay away! Total internet scam! Selling $5 merchandise fir$200. Completely falsely advertised . Van nuys, hacienda heights, california Internet Author: Wall, Alabama Auto Parts: Global auto shop. Total internet scam! Internet

Jun 28 2016
Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio, Rob from Greenscape, Patrick from iheart used iheart bidding site, mulching service not completed or refunded when not completed Parma Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio Parma, Ohio

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Publisher Clearing House PCH SCAM USA Nationwide Please provide details Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Publisher Clearinh House Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cash loan USA Mark-Monica moton They overdraft my account 900.00 saying that I was approved for a 5000.00loan put money into my account then the.checks was forged Atlanta Georgia Author: Pompano beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash loan USA Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Cordial Bengals Mother breeding,,, they change names on website everyday. I got ripped off. They sent me to a travel place called USA pet travel they took me for another 500.00 Cordial bengals Springfield Massachusetts Author: Renton, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Cordial Bengals Springfield, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 22 2016
fmw group never paid a bill for $980 for work done at Flaming Stake House in Woodland Hills CA Loomis California Author: van nuys, California Maintenance Companies: fmw group Loomis, California

Jun 21 2016
Database USA Jason Dailey Vice President Knowingly sells outdated data over a decade old Omaha Nebraska Author: albertville, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Jeffrey Rech Another Crsigslist scammer like the previous ones but I decided to post because the name of the Craigslist scammer New York, New York USA Internet Author: Plano, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Jeffrey Rech Internet

Jun 21 2016
DreamProducts ChinStrap was too small for me. Returned product for larger strap. Supposed to wait 2 weeks. Been waiting almost a month! Still no action.... Van Nuys California Author: Melbourne, Florida Medical Supplies: DreamProducts Van Nuys, California

Jun 21 2016
Waller Trucking Waller Truck Lines Very Racest And Wont Pay You Excelcier Springs Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Employers: Waller Trucking

Jun 21 2016
Mayuka Anderson and William Anderson Will Van Erik Scammer in Siskiyou County Santa Rosa Ca California
Author: Visalia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mayuka Anderson and William Anderson Santa Rosa Ca, California

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines / Gray Bul Moving Company DO NOT USE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Jacksonville Florida Author: rockledge, Florida Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 19 2016
GC Services Limited Partnership USA Funds They have been garnishing my wages for an outstandng student loan I never got, I was a soldier in the US Army, I had GI Bill didnt need a student loan Columbus Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GC Services Limited Partnership Columbus, Ohio

Jun 19 2016
Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Rip off, calls directed to whoever even when the operator is available UK Internet Author: London, Psychic: Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Internet

Jun 18 2016
American express Bluebird Acct GARBAGE i trusted with 100%of my wife and I's entire income left stranded with no $ 12hrs after 1200 d-depost, no gas, explanation, no heart completely screwed AS I WRITE THIS 2HRS B4 I GO TO WORK NATIONWIDE Internet One Question Author: WOW, REALLY am i in usa, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: American express Bluebird Acct Internet