USA CASH ADVANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa cash advance
There may be more specific results for "usa cash advance"
For more specific results for "usa cash advance"
Showing 26-50 of 31,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa cash advance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
USA Leasing Solution ITM Leasing Company Tried to scam me New York City New York Author: Maryland Attorneys General: USA Leasing Solution Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Barn The USA Nursery sent dead bushes and no response when called McMinnville, Tennessee Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Nurseries: Nursery Barn McMinnville, , Tennessee

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Cobra USA Sell a defective part and know it's defective but won't do anything about it Internet Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cobra USA Internet

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
Transport USA Inc Deceptive practices Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SPRING HILL, Florida Liars: Transport USA Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Tx Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Cash Services: Sweepstakes Advisor Texas

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power DEK Power USA worst peace of equipment I have every bought. North Carolina Author: Vancouver, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
Pagefree Publiishing Inc Kim D.Blagg,Gary Blagg Publishing,publisher,USA,author,writer Otsego Michigan Author: Sao Paulo, Other Internet Fraud: Pagefree Publiishing Inc Otsego, Michigan