USA CREDIT (COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUP) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa credit (commonwealth marketing group)
There may be more specific results for "usa credit (commonwealth marketing group)"
For more specific results for "usa credit (commonwealth marketing group)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Janet Seeley Ordered sample of product as advertised, received. Then I got another package and then another. Finally checked my credit card and found I was being charged over $89.00 on my credit card. I only ordered sample. There was no where on advertisement that said I was subscribing for future products. Only wanted samples, did not want nor did I sign up to keep receiving product. Trenton Michigan Author: TRENTON, Michigan Skin Care: Janet Seeley Trenton, Michigan

Jul 26 2017
Business Promotions SEO Web Design scam product - scam seo - black mailing me into long term contract American Fork Utah Author: , Arkansas Internet Marketing Companies: Business Promotions American Fork, Utah

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Harry Ritchie's Everett Washington Run my credit for layaway?? Lied over and over to make sale Everett WA Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Harry Ritchie's Everett, Washington

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kra'sa ST. PETERSBURGE Florida 33742 Author: Orange, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa ST. PE,

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Krasa / ilus They charged my credit card and did not send the product krasaskin.com Internet Author: REDDING, California Skin Care: Krasa / ilus Internet

Jul 25 2017
NKP Medical Marketing Websites and SEO Jason Torrey From NKP Medical Marketing is sending our SPAM emails in violation of the Can Spam ACT Los Angeles California Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: NKP Medical Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Move Ahead Media SEO scammers Australia United Kingdom Asia Internet Author: Perth, Internet Marketing Companies: Move Ahead Media Internet

Jul 25 2017
HP HEWLETT PACKARD HP TAKES MY CREDIT CARD AND DOES NOT REFUND ME Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Dealers: HP Internet

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
allan marketing group They sell you deal for 3nights for $299 and give you 180 days to book it but when you ready, dates are not available and they keep move you other dates, just to call you in a day or two to tell you it is not available. etc, i have been doing this with them for 3 weeks and i am so fed up. Author: Laurel, Maryland Resorts: allan marketing group Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida