Your Search | usa credit usa shopping club

Sep 01 2015
transunion credit report agency bait and switcher unknowb online Nationwide Author: satsuma, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Rhiannon Paille Kasamba Violet Paille, Psychic Rhiannon. Kasamba psychic Rhiannon Manitoba/ USA/ Israel. Nationwide
Author: London, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Rhiannon Paille Kasamba Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
onlinresolve.com ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: onlinresolve.com Internet

30, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan, Vidante, Vida Lifestyles Scammed, Fraud, Deception Nueve Vallarta USA, Mex, Can Issue resolved Author: Hayward, California Travel Services: Vacation Privileges Nueve Vallarta, Other

Sep 01 2015
Ad Astra trying to dispute a collection account Wichita Kansas Author: Carson, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

Sep 01 2015
Absolute Vacations Club False promises, fraud, ripoff Daytona Beach Florida Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Travel Services: Absolute Vacations Club Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 01 2015
James Raymond jay Nationwide credit repair scam artist cypress Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Attorneys General: James Raymond cypress , Florida

Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet Author: Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Wealthy Affiliates Internet

Reward Zone USA Reward Zone is a very minipulating SCAM !! Internet
Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Reward Zone USA Internet

Sep 01 2015
Rowe special credit westbrook Total rip offs don't buy cars from here Westbrook Maine Author: Westbrook, Maine Car Financing: Rowe special credit westbrook Westbrook, Maine

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Defender USA Piss Poor customer service !!! Niagara Falls Ontario Author: Reinholds, Pennsylvania Home Security: Defender USA Niagara Falls, Ontario

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

45, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

46, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

47, Report #1251978

Aug 31 2015
IEA INTERNATIONAL ESCR PUERTO PLATA Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club (LHVC) IEA INTERNATIONAL PUERTO PLATA UNGODLY, DISHONEST, NOT TO BE TRUSTED, GREEDY LIARS, NOT IN THE USA, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AMERICANS ON VACATION. PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PUERTO PLATA Author: Garland , Texas Bait-and-Switch: IEA INTERNATIONAL ESCR PUERTO PLATA Internet

48, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

49, Report #1252008

Aug 31 2015
USA Auto Service Fraud, monies owed, lying to customers, price gouging lantana Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Repair Service: USA Auto Service lantana , Florida

50, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide