Your Search | usa credit usa shopping club

Aug 22 2016
RFID-USA.ORG Went in to change my address for my dog's microchip. Charged $19.95 to do so. Email came back to me as a fraud alert. TAMPA Florida Author: Cedar Hill, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: RFID-USA.ORG TAMPA, Florida

Aug 22 2016
OmniCard, llc Omnicard Blocked my card Internet Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: OmniCard, llc Internet

Aug 22 2016
Wynn Warrany Wynn USA WONT PAY COVERED PARTS WANT ME TO PAY INSPECTOR TO MAKE ANOTHER INSPECTION! Internet Author: millport, Alabama Auto Warranty: Wynn Warrany Internet

Aug 22 2016
USA Auto Sales terrible value, deceptive, bad value, conartist Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: USA Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Aug 22 2016
VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Identity theft victim unknwn Nationwide Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Fraud: VESTA *AT&T 11950 SW Garden Place 866-608-3007 US USA Nationwide

31, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 21 2016
Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Kept merchant processing funds exceeding $10,000 Aliso Viejo California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 21 2016
Happierabroad.com happier abroad aka Winston Wu The website is a fraud and they try and get your personal info and extort you dont give your credit card info even if you think you want to purchase some e-book or whatever Phillipines Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Happierabroad.com happier abroad Internet

Aug 21 2016
mackeeper crumtech support mackeeper is a scam DONT USE IT EVER Internet Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: mackeeper Internet

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

36, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
247lendinggroup.com Loans for people with bad credit score Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant , Michigan Liars: 247lendinggroup.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Pes*hlty-deals.com Charged New york New york
Author: Amsterdam, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pes*hlty-deals.com

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Jixhost.com Jose NobioJixhost Scam Fraudulent credit card transaction Plantation Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Internet Fraud: Jixhost.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Fast Credit Now 71 John Saunders He will take your money and hit the road!!! Nationwide
Author: Riverview, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fast Credit Now 71 Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
CRIME-SMASHER.COM SKIPMASHER, CRIME-SMASHER FRAUD, BOGUS, RIPOFF beverly hills california skipsmasher.com spelt wrong on previous report Author: houma, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CRIME-SMASHER.COM Internet

Aug 20 2016
Skin elements Scam skin illusions FloridaInternet Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Skin elements Internet

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2016
Time Share Assistance Said he would buy our time share and get it removed from our credit report Land O Lakes Florida Author: Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Time Share Assistance Land O Lakes , Florida