Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

usa credit usa shopping club

Showing 26-50 of 117,636 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair misled on the interest rates Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Loans: EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair Dallas , Texas

Mar 18 2017
International ABU development foundation Mr German Statyava scamm and fraud , International ABU development foundation , IABUDF Bahrain,Russia,USA Europe etc Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: International ABU development foundation Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Wish.com Geek Maxed out credit card, buying alot, then they closed my account, no reason Internet Confused.. Author: LA, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Wish.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
donald/coins I WAS CHARGED FOR COINS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ,STILL WAITING. orlando Florida Author: Grand Island, Florida Credit Card Fraud: donald/coins orlando, Florida

Mar 16 2017
woodforest national bank Slamming on merchant credit processing service woodland Texas Woodforest Customer Care Author: Mena, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: woodforest national bank woodland, Texas

44, Report #1362065

To Select Diet Internet
Author: Strawberry Plains, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: To Select Diet Internet

45, Report #1362012

Digital supply usa  Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Internet: Digital supply usa Internet

46, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

47, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

48, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

49, Report #1361959

Mar 15 2017
Amazing Clubs AmazingClubs.com, The Wine of The Month Club Refused Refund and Cancellation Request After Being Notified Internet
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee On-Line Stores: Amazing Clubs Internet

50, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet