USA CREDIT USA SHOPPING CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa credit usa shopping club
There may be more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
For more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
Showing 26-50 of 118,250 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 18 2017
Car match usa Alan Ripped us off West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Car match usa Nationwide

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
New World Nutra Fraudulent use of credit card Pendleton IN Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Skin Care: New World Nutra

May 17 2017
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial is Fraud, Charged without my authorization. No Refund. Kettering Ohio Author: Kettering, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 17 2017
American Consumer Credit Americanconsumer credit.com Take the money and run Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Consumer Credit Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
USA Nursery This company is a FRAUD! New Haven Connecticut Author: fredericksburg, Virginia Landscaping: USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 17 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Arrest warrant, debt owed, Los Angeles California Author: Olympia, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
Shopping done Smart Not free! Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Shopping done Smart Internet

May 16 2017
Propay Internet Author: fullerton, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Propay Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eye Rejuv Sterling Skin Silka Skin DermaPreNow Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card, refused to give money back Unknown Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Eye Rejuv Internet