USA CREDIT USA SHOPPING CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: usa credit usa shopping club
There may be more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
For more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
Showing 26-50 of 118,698 Found Reports For more specific results for "usa credit usa shopping club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
Spy + Survival Briefing Made an unauthorized charge to my debit/credit card in the amount of $40.00. Internet Author: Pelham, New York Credit Card Fraud: Spy + Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 23 2017
Elite Travel - Coast To Coast - Grand Getaways Travel Club Scam Englewood Colorado Here to Help! Author: Boca Raton, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Englewood, Colorado

29, Report #190830

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Travel Club Promised airfare and hotel for listening to timeshare speach and will not follow through on the vacation to las vegas Sarasota Florida Here to help! Author: beaverton, Oregon Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Digital Supply USA Cheap Chinese junk and false advertising Internet Author: Waterville, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Internet

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club Bait and switch, with ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Sarasota Florida Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways I have invested in your company, on March 20th, 2008 at $ 4251,00 USA for this Package, that I never used it since my husband and I have made this purchase while visiting Florida with the Bahama Cruise. Sarasota Florida Author: LAVAL, Quebec Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
CBD Pure Diet Supplement Fraudulant Advertising & Credit Card Fraud, theft by UNAUTHORIZED taking Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dexter, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CBD Pure Diet Supplement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
IC*freeshipping.com unauthorized billing of credit card.....$12.97 California Author: ventura, California Credit Card Fraud: IC*freeshipping.com California

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
Quicken Loans COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME EVEN WITH THE BEST CREDIT RATING AND INCOME HISTORY Chicago Nationwide Author: Durango, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
PODS, Portable on Demand Storage, PODS Enterprise, Inc. Deceptive bait and switch sales practices, hijacking of personal property, unauthorized credit card transactions for storage fees Clearwater Florida
Author: Keene, New Hampshire Moving Companies: PODS Clearwater, Florida

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Parisian Glow Over charged my Credit Card Internet Author: Allyn, Wyoming Beauty Salons: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Slam Dunks Credit card fraud Whittier California Author: WHITTIER, California Employees: Slam Dunks Whittier, California